The Catholic Church is the original church established by Christ himself

The Catholic Church is the original church established by Christ himself.
Protestantism is all about rejecting authority based on "feelings". So you can be a nationalist Protestant, an anti-nationalist Protestant, a conservative Protestant, a liberal Protestant, a sodomite Protestant, a quiverfull Protestant, a sterile Protestant etc etc

You can be whatever you want if you're a fake christian aka protestant.

However, Catholicism by definition involves subservience to the Magisterium and following the unchanging doctrines and dogmas which trancend all earthly things.

Catholics don't have the luxury of being followers of their feelings or saying it is "all up to interpretation". This has earned them the ire of Christians who believe that Christianity is all about trusting yourself and Christ.

Protestants are fucking cucks and should burn at the stake.

>Protestantism is all about rejecting authority based on "feelings".

It's actually not. Instead of LARPing as hardcore Catholics and Protestants on a Bhutanese paper-mache imageboard you should read about the Reformation and then read about the history of Protestantism up to the present-day. Protestantism is a very broad categorization of a lot of different groups that directly or indirectly date back to the Reformation (and in a few cases even before the Reformation).

*blocks your path*

I don't think worshipping some old Italian man because he says he's got Jesus on the line is the thing for me.

Imagine saying this

>However, Catholicism by definition involves subservience to the Magisterium and following the unchanging doctrines and dogmas which trancend all earthly things.

And then calling other people cucks.

Protestant is a very nebulous term. Basically means 'not Catholic or Eastern Orthodox (which are nearly the same')'
Please don't deliberately use a vague term and then criticise people under that wide umbrella for believing different things.

I'm a Christian. I believe the Bible. I'm accountable to headship and brothers in the church. I really don't appreciate you, a non-Christian, not doing your homework before posting such drivel.

>not Catholic or Eastern Orthodox (which are nearly the same)

Everyday belief and practice are practically the same. If you want to get into the particulars of Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy there are significant differences.

Is what I say.

No earthly authority has jurisdiction over my relationship with God. The church is ultimately a human organization.

You know, no one gives a fuck. What kind of shit hole you have to live in to consider religion relevant in any way nowadays?

The protestants or whatever love to cherry picking stuff to legalise their immoral behaviour. Catholics are somewhat shameful to commit any sin or naughtiness because of their beliefs.
To protestants, their favourite mantra are "Jesus forgives" and "Only God can judge me".

according to christian theology humans are inherently born in sin anyway.

It's better to be honest than a total hypocrite.

???
i had a catholic grandfather and he would always joke about how people thought they could act the cunt 6 days of the week because all was forgiven on sunday

It's about personal convenience plain full stop. There is zero theological or philosophical merit in it whatseoever, hence why it was the foreground from which modern Atheism and anti-theism came to be.

Every negative aspect of Christianity and religion as a whole that Nietzsche and similar types pointed out was borne from Protestantism.

>I'm a Christian. I believe the Bible
Not Mathew 16.18, not John 20:23
>I'm accountable to headship
lol
>a non-Christian
Yeah, it's Peter's church is the fake one

> Christianity is eastern Asia religion

To essentially base your entire system of belief on a verse with so many interpretations as Matthew 16:18 is ridiculous.

John 20:23 is about evangelism. Read the preceding verses.

No

>And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
You do understand the concepts of papal primacy and apostolic succession? I don't see how many ways you can interpret that.
>Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
This is again pretty clear, he's vesting authority upon his disciples, his church. You're choosing to interpret this as if it wasn't about sin and heaven. This was after the resurrection and Christ appears only briefly, it isn't like there's all that many preceding verses with context, after meeting them Christ goes through the type of exchange that would be normal of any human beings after such an experience and then he breathes the holy ghost into them, and this verse is the authority he bestows upon them.

For being fanatics of sola scriptura you people really have a problem with reading what are very straightforward verses. I mean, it's genesis that you decide to take word for word literally, but Christ's own words? Nah, that's open to interpretation. Same as love thy neighbour, turn the other cheek or judge not, those are also have many interpretations right?

Gimme a break forgiveness is contingent on sincerity, unlike protestants Catholics do not believe in salvation without works. You believe you can interpret the bible at your convenience, however you see fit, and that you don't have to mind Jesus, just "believe in him" yet apparently you don't provide the same leeway for Catholics because reasons.

>break free from the catholic church
>every country you inhabit turns into some of the most productive and rich nations on earth
>catholics see this
>gets mad
why do catholics do this?
wouldn't it be better that you focused on improving your own countries instead of complaining about ours?

>not catholics nor orthodox
Basically heretics

> Switzerland, Germany
Half Catholic and the Catholic parts are more developed
> USA
Millions of based Catholics, the third world parts are distinctly Protestant with their meme fifth-day neoanabaptist churches
> Israel or USA having a better quality of life than Luxembourg
lol

we should just go back to before the catholic and orthodox split up.
my whole issue with the pope thing is it's idolization and can easily be manipulated especially back when bibles weren't owned by the masses

All religion is about "muh feelings".
>the Catholic Church believed in geocentrism until recently
L.O.L.

noo but jebus died for your shins

Catholicism is heresy. The Pope is a man who represents the God. What the fuck? Christ wouldn't like it. You've collapsed Byzantium by fucking crusades to grab gold instead of conquering and saving Jerusalem. Catholics are evil and out of all the dogmas. Your servants are pedos, you accept gay marriage and the pope is a fucking leftie. Fuck you and the Protestant church as well, damn heretics. We're the only ones who still follow the authentic way of praising the God. How the hell have you decided to say that the holy spirit also comes from Christ? It's not, as he said. You've changes too many thing and became total shit.

Catholics are majority in Netherlands too.

>by Christ himself.
Saint Peter

Catholicism is a pagan religion. The real religion of Europe.

>turned into total heresy by changing everything Christ and the Saints said
It's a religion, for sure, but no one can call Catholics the only right Christians.

Because we aren't. We saved pagan rituals and traditions from the jewish worshipers. For example, today (San Antón) people bring their animals to the priest to be blessed.

Pic is another pagan tradition celebrate today.

why can't you just get along

Because they're heretics, my brother.

>Catholicucks claiming to be the original church

where's the bushy beard

Ortodox have patriarcs too no?

>Christians

Yeah nah, read about history of the Gatolick church in Latin America. Holy Church my ass.

I just think the services are beautiful

Yeah, but they're usually muppets of the local government (Ottoman Sultan, Tsar in the Russian Empire, Chairman of the communist Party)

Australia is not Protestant we are an Irish Catholic nation.

>muh catholicuck
>the yid haaaaaaaanging on a stick

SAGE!

SAGE!

SAAAAAAAAGE!

Catholicism is the largest denomination in Canada by a large margin

>I'm a Christian. I believe the Bible.

>Ireland
>colonised by protestants
you realise they kept us poor? They literally built no industry in this country, while Europe was going through the industrial revolution, Ireland remained 90% small farmers who had to pay taxes to british landlords.
>germany
richest part of the country is catholic
>Canada
majority catholic
>switzerland
??? Its always had a large catholic population