What the fuck is this shit

what the fuck is this shit

I just want this shit to end so we can all forget it existed.

I want to FUCK that dog

It will be forgotten like Twilight

what did she mean by this

I've watched so much that I can't just stop now but this is getting rough.

Technicolor gothic horror is the hot new trend.

how are people still invested in this story? the plot is completely arbitrary now with characters teleporting across continents and entire royal lines getting wiped out with zero consequences. it's now just a series of boxes to be checked on the way to the boring fire/ice final battle: reveal x's parentage, have y get killed, etc

What's with the normal-ass doggo?

i have managed to not watch any game of thrones footage outside possibly a web-m or two here

i escaped it... ask me anything

Almost as bad as the fake cover Trump made for himself

how long until some conspiracy youtuber tries to find illuminati symbolism in this cover

kino

me too, i tried watching the first episode and fell asleep. People act like it's some life changing shit but i just don't want to commit to it.

Nothing worse than trying to share a meal with friends and bro guy's stinky flea vessel begs for food and bro guy rewards the behavior. Like giving change to a homeless guy who says he needs it for bus fare.

game of bones.. get it.. ther eis dog :DD

I watched 4 and a half seasons and I never liked more than passing interest.

Is Jaime doing a magic trick?

Why are they dressed in normal clothes? This is an article about the show, surely they should be in costume?

yea, turning me homo

the FAILING time magazine

>by Daniel D'addario

In all seriousness, is this some kind of super well-connected family? Because there's the actress Alexandra Daddario, her father is some really high-ranking lawyer in new york who's in charge of nyc's counterterrorism operations her brother is also an actor...or is it just a coincidence?

the cover of a magazine called "Time" probably with a big note about Game of Thrones (actors in the cover)

Did they even provide wardrobe for Dinklage? His outfit doesn't match the rest of them at all.

>The Hound couldn't make it for the photo shoot

they're re-shooting the series set in modern times

nobody mentions it, they keep going with the established storylines, but the style/setting is completely different