This picture is from 2008. Why doesn't she even try to dress attractive anymore?

This picture is from 2008. Why doesn't she even try to dress attractive anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

privateinternetaccess.com/forum/discussion/4223/are-there-servers-in-the-seychelles
youtube.com/watch?v=FRrnQNwyOPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Times change. Women are no longer objectified in the 21st century.

She's old and doesn't give a fuck

Its hard to dress attractive when you're trying to hide the fact you're wearing a thicc ass diaper.

Okay, then how about male candidates start campaigning in golf shorts

She doesn't give a shit what you think.

It ultimately shouldn't matter. A persons ideas are greater than their clothes.

That's bc youre cucked. Everything a human stands for is vanity

Attitudes like that are why con men succeed so often. Put on a fancy suit and you can generally fool anyone into thinking you're smart and successful with the right words. Nice clothes don't mean anything.

kek

>Why doesn't she even try to dress attractive anymore?
She has to hide her adult diapers somehow.

The country has moved farther left since 2008, and as a result her clothes calling to mind those of communist Asian dictators is no longer an issue.

Depends

She wears adult diapers; hence the coats that come down to her ankles.

Granny diapers don't work as well with slim and proper dress clothes.

Hillary CLinton does not wear diapers. This is a vile lie started by racist Trump supporters. Even if she did wear diapers, so what? That's not shameful, I'm wearing a diaper right now, who cares? Hillary Clinton has the experience we need for president, and she does not wear diapers. Don't throw your vote away on a racist bigot this November, Stand with Her!

Thank you for correcting the record.

Have that Notepad file on the quickdraw I see

Yes it should lmao, if a person can't respect themselves enough to dress properly in front of people how can we assume that they respect other people enough to help them. If you can't help yourself you can't help other people.

How can you not vote for this hotness?

Where I work all the women bitch about how the engineers never "dress proper" and such but ultimately they were hired for their knowledge in engineering, not their obsession with reading fashion magazines. The women get paid less, are less knowledgeable, but do tend to dress quite a bit better than everyone else at our work. How you dress doesn't determine your intelligence and the idea that an expensive suit signifies anything is ridiculous. Poor people buy expensive cars all the time, they just finance the ever living hell out of them. You could apply the same logic to clothing. So say you're a conman and you need an expensive suit, that doesn't imply you need to be successful to achieve that to begin with.

Clothes show what kind of person you are on the inside

Hey that's been a very long time since i've seen a Seychelles passing by.

But the president is the face of the whole country. It wouldn't do to wear a burlap sack to international conferences. Unless you're trying to hide adult diapers.

Um no they don't. Have you people ever even ever at one point in your life visited a car lot?
I can only assume the answer is no, or if it's yes I assume you bought every single special warranty plan, tire protection, windhsield protection, spray coat shit and whatever else they could think of because you thought "wow they're wearing nice clothes they must not be lying to me"

somewhat unusual flag

She's so fucking hot

Not really, a lot of Toronto ip addresses are mapped to seychelles geolocation.
privateinternetaccess.com/forum/discussion/4223/are-there-servers-in-the-seychelles

Daily reminder that she wears pantsuits because she's a feminist.

I'd gladly take the pantsuits again over the ugly fucking muumuu shit she wears now

I certainly wouldn't buy a special warranty from a guy wearing a burlap sack.

inb4 1965

>She's so fucking hot

Wow that sure changed my mind

What the fuck even are you

also saved

She has to wear dumpy looking suits to hide the fact she wears diapers (because of the stroke).

cant hide your diapers

I would let her have her way, when she was younger of course.

are we going to ban canadian IPs soon?
youtube.com/watch?v=FRrnQNwyOPw

Pamperchu pls go

wait, she wasn't blonde before?

Ha pussy stank

She probably dyed her hair? Does anyone know when she started wearing adult diapers?

DIAPERS

Oh my goodness that thiccness ;_;

That is a nice butt if I most say so myself

just playing some Zaxxon while a negress feels ma booty

DIRTY CRAPPED BRIEFS

Excited yet boys?

Ironic since she's as hideous as her ideas.

Breast cancer.

They're gone.

she's 70 years old

>attractive

dafuq is wrong with you?