BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD!

BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesAsmus/status/751657195616382976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's the wheelchair?

Marvel please fucking stop it.
What are you fucking people doing, it's like clickbait, their comics are just clickbait.

Art is fucking dead, comics are dead.

Is the superhero whose power is controlling her hair trying to get a sidecut? That would be ones of the single most retarded ideas ever conceived.

*Half of comics are dead

Why is she so bald?

And other half won't sell.

To be honest I really want to branch out beyond big two/capes. While I'm loving Rebirth I want to explore more of the modern medium. So far it's just been Sonic Megadrive and Flintstones. I want something non cape which isn't 2deep4u hipster drivel and has good art.

Try reading Garth Ennis's war comics.

wow, this made me go ''eeeeewwwwww'' IRL and I never react like a fucking cartoon like that!

That bad this pic is

Interesting, they based on true stories? Are there still ongoings?

WHERE IS BLACK BOLT

WHERE IS LITERALLY THE ONLY INHUMAN I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT

On the one hand I used to like Medusa and would normally find this upsetting. On the other hand, they have written her like a pure, unadulterated cunt lately so.

Going by the tagline I'm going to say she isn't really cutting her hair and this is metaphorical for her giving up her power as ruler of the Inhumans. Maybe Black Bolt is taking back the throne.

wouldn't that hurt?
how does her hair work? Localized telekinesis?

Jem and the Holograms is surprisingly endearing. There's a storytime up right now, though I think the first part is in autosage. There's always 2000AD and Heavy Metal. You also might want to try out Euro comics too.

shame.

shame.

shame.

shame.

Ok considering how tough her hair's been shown to be, what material are those scissors and that shaver made of?

>Jem and the Holograms is surprisingly endearing.

How? It reads like a boring animu sailor moon wanna be so far.

This is like Superman deciding he needs to start wearing a little kryptonite necklace

Some are? Like that with black airmen during WW2. And no, no ongoings. Number of issues and it's done.

Somehow I don't think she was the one making this decision.

Nah, she can simply control her hair. And it's really strong and shit.

yeah but how?
I get her hair is super strong, but how does she control it?
in what manner does she get her hair to move?

It has nothing in common with Sailor Moon except for an Asian chick with blue hair.

Does Marvel think that long hair is patriarchal oppression? And that why they're cutting all the women's hair?

I always figured she just can. But since you really wonder... to the Wikimobile, user!
>She possesses the psychokinetic ability to animate her hair for a number of feats
>Medusa can control the movement of her hair as if it were countless thin appendages growing from her head. A psionic field permeates her mutagenically altered hair-cells, causing mutual attraction across the gaps between strands. These relatively small forces operate in conjunction to develop larger forces. Through concentration, she can psionically move her hair in any manner imaginable.
>Medusa is also able to retain some degree of control over her hair after it has been cut or otherwise severed from her scalp.

>it's like clickbait
Best description I've ever heard.

okay cool

No. It's her power. It's representing her power being taken away. It says right there NO REIGN IS ETERNAL. Y'all are fucking sense.

This is really stupid. Just as stupid as her fucking Johnny Storm. What i mean is... this shit has been really stupid for a long time, and i'm not talking about comic silly kind of stupid. Those are fun. Like Savana going through walls while citing a magical math formula or Superman trolling Jimmy with a really unusual and cruel situation for an elaborate that's actually meant to be for his own good. I mean in the bad and "WHY, OH, GOD, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?" kinda of stupid.

Marvel you've been fucking stupid and wish for you to stop.

>forgetting supes injected himself with kryptonite when he lost his powers

There's a though. When did the sidecut craze stop? It seemed to be everywhere in comics for awhile

Nu52 Supes wasn't so smart in the head.

If she sport a sidecut i'll be mad. I know it's silly but i won't be able to control myself. I'll be triggered.

Just when you think Marvel cant set the bar even lower, they ask Mole Man for a favor. Its fucking retarded, and yes as previously stated, its mere clickbait. So I'll continue to not buy Marvels books thank you, and if it wasnt already clear, fuck off

It worked though ... then later killed him

Oh God now she's stealing Storm's hair shtick. While it's awful anyway, is there nothing those dirty Inhumans won't steal?

Marvel is half the market, everyone else is the other half

In all seriousness, where in the holy fuck is he?

The guy's the leader of the Inhumans, right? Shouldn't he be one of the people that's central to the Civil War II story??? I mean, it's centered around Ulysses, an Inhuman, afterall.

Like seriously, what's the last thing he was doing before all of this?

>literally cutting your own weapon/power away

Why are Inhumans so dumb? These are the chucklefucks Marvel wants to replace based muties with?

Sales.

How is she gonna cut the whole hair using her hair, at some point she's not gonna have any more hair to handle the hair cutting tools

Use two last strands (or whatever is term for single hair) and have them cut each other. Even single hair is pretty strong.

Not to mention that she uses her hair for everything. Cunt won't even be able to know how to use a fork with her hands. This is fucking stupid.

Medusa can still control her hair even when it's been cut. Not sure if there is some time limit on it.

Well geez user, you'll have to wait months for that answer and might actually even have to buy the comic and pay to know, that is: in the worst-case scenario.
Or you can find your zen and just let this shit go... just let it go...
(the trick is to not care whenever you say you don't care)

>My powers be like using my hair as a weapon
>I'll cut it
>ha, that will show them. I got no powers now!

>might actually even have to buy the comic and pay to know

user you wouldn't happen to be an INHUMAN, right?

You know what we do to INHUMANS around these parts?

We ignore them

Oh, okay. I guess having it cut is just a way to personally shame her somehow I'm guessing.

>tfw this is my fetish
I hope she goes full bald and smooth

Its going to be a sidecut isnt it?

There is always Hellboy. Hellboy is comfy.

(at least you took the lesson to heart)

>he thinks black bolt, the white male is going to be allowed to be the ruler of anything in current marvel.

I kek'd.

Only Hellboy books I ever read were Abe Sapien, Lobster Johnson and that Witcher guy, slayer of monsters.
I like Lobster the most.

>In all seriousness, where in the holy fuck is he?
He's running a bar and busy not giving a fuck.

This will just have to get worse before they get better.

>BB is laying low while the rest of the Inhumans blow themselves up
>Will come out when they're all dead and rebuild from the wreckage

That's... actually a pretty sound strategy. I mean they did sort of kick him out.

>I mean they did sort of kick him out.
IIRC, Blackbolt faked his death after he blew up Attilan in Infinity so he could do Illuminati shit.

So, random question about Black Bolt. Why is it that I have never seen writers give him an inner monologue? I swear, I've never seen a page where he even has a thought bubble. Is it just because it's cool?

Waifu Status REVOKED

>it's like clickbait

So you know what they're doing. Clickbait is the easiest money-magnet there is.

Yeah. We have him wave hands and Medusa holding speeches for three pages because BB lifted a finger.

> Shizune and Misha

wahahahaha

Truth in your dubs
but how about if her hair changed color depending on her mood?

Medusa could probably make some crazy drills with her hair.

Bendis is the king of controversy/clickbait and proved without a doubt when he did superior spider-man that controversy not only sells, it sells really well.

People honestly think a 48 year old man cares about feminist issues or racial diversity in his books?

I'm not sure how that would work assigning emotions to hair color, but Meduasa being able to change the color of her at will sounds amazing.

It makes him more intimidating and seem more mysterious.
It worked, you're asking about what goes on in his head.
Also, writers don't know what sorts of stuff they might pull out of thin air for a plotline and Bolt's 'sposta know all secrets Inhuman, so you can't write him being surprised by or not consider something he should know about and you can't have spoilers in thought bubbles giving away the game, so when he shows up in the third act to save the day with his super secret plan set in motion it adds to the drama.

>no reign is eternal
Tell me Ahura usurped her

>Bendis is the king of controversy/clickbait and proved without a doubt when he did superior spider-man that controversy not only sells, it sells really well.

He has the same power as Jericho from the Teen Titans, right?

like not even for emotions
just changes color randomly with no explanation, sometimes green, sometimes blue, silver, purple, etc. Rainbow days for no reason. Why not

Right now pretty much, but at full power he could make multiple ghost copies presumably all capable of possession, arm them with ethereal weapons, fly, shoot lasers, and the ghost appeared to be sentient.

doesn't Mosaic have it too?
I'd turn into a hot girl and look at my boobs

He is getting written out user. You see I can understand BB getting his role downsized to give Medusa and the rest a chance to shine. However he hasn't done anything since the first arc , doesn't, seem to be in the civil war tie in, nonly got a background appearance in the civil war book and wasn't at the party and he wasn't in the death of X promo art either despite being the cause of the entire thing. I think they are trying to write him out of the books.

I was gonna try to make a funny pic earlier about Marvel comics being pure bait, but I suck at Photoshop

I don't think he gets all their thoughts and knowledge as he doesn't personally posses people.

Exiled, it is the punishment for his actions.

But user, like says he's the only Inhuman most people care about. I know I sure as fuck don't give a shit about Medusa or Ahura or even fucking Lockjaw. I want to see Black Bolt come in and do a fucking whisper that levels a city. That's the shit I read the Inhumans for.

might buy for Kev Walker. Soule is hot garbage tho

Crystal > Black Bolt all day
but she's stuck hanging out with shitty inhumans

I can't tell if your gay anime reaction image is supposed to be agreeing or disagreeing with him.

Not anymore, with her book getting cancelled.

Pulling a Cersi
But Cersi has fans unlike Medusa

Crystal still has her kid right? she should start/ lead a new FF, just Gotham Academy style of kid superheroes with her being the sexy headmaster, babysitting all these brats
and bring back Bentley-23 as a counselor/TA or something cuz that's funny

Kid's not seeing anywhere since Secret Wars. Not even speech bubble.

Black Bolt and Karnak > Crystal

Kamala> all Inhumans put on together.

Luna is probably on the ship with her.

twitter.com/JamesAsmus/status/751657195616382976

Never give up hope

>having incorrect opinions

>inb4 Johnny leaves her

Crystal is the only Inhuman that has ever mattered and should be on the Avengers and have better artists that give her a sexier costume

I sincerely hope that the T-mists float in one day and kill Luna.

But T-mists can't kill flatscans.

Caselli draws plenty sexy, Crystal just doesn't look good with short hair and short hair is Caselli's fetish. Also her boobs my just be hidden under her suit, Ana's looks much bigger when she unzipped.

Luna got misted years ago

You're mean

that does look good but her design is so bad
I was really disappointed when they introduced her new look