Sup Forums what are you going to do when the happening eventually happens?

Sup Forums what are you going to do when the happening eventually happens?

Which happening?

Laugh from afar.

From space I presume?

I know reindeer herding guy in Lapland living off the grid.

kek confirms there is no escape

complain that the internet isn't working

Wait to die.

I'll probably be busy (Firefighter and EMT)

head to antarctica

prepare for the next happening

Immediately after? Raid all the weed stores in town then steal a truck and head for the mountains. I should have plenty to trade.

Shitpost on Sup Forums with dubs.

THE happening.

Get /comfy/.

Draw steel on the hoard when they come for me and mine, otherwise not much different as I'm in a fairly Happening-proof area without much need of supply chain from outside, local resources and connections to neighbors creates a pretty safe net since the people don't hate or mistrust one another.

Die

how

start to cry because ive pissed my life away waiting for something that will never happen

if yellowstone actually blows life will become like that movie the road.
do we really want that

Yes.
We've gone too far, the only option is a hard reset.

i mean i'd be alright with the entire power grid going down, which is actually plausible considering the state of it here, but a full on extinction event would be pretty shitty

This. I love the banter on here during happenings.

> tfw I'll die insulting some Aussie on Sup Forums
See you in hell, Ausfags

Already there, lad. :^)

fuck forgot proxy

>Sup Forums what are you going to do when the happening eventually happens?

I am gonna get in touch with all my blue pilled family and friends just to shit on them and say, "Should have listened faggot."

Why would I care? I will always have the Chan.

Which happening?

>Race war

Theres only like 2 black people in montana, and they act white, so it would be distant news.
>nuclear war

Catch a fuckload of fallout from the 20 or 30 nukes that smack down in the great falls missile fields. Probably die from that. If not, die from some stupid disease brought on by a radiation weakened immune system, freeze to death because too weak from radiation poisoning to split wood, or starve to death because the fallout killed off anything worth hunting.

>yellowstone supervolcano

We get vaporized approx 3 seconds after it detonates.

>invasion/civil war scenario

Probably shoot at whoever it is determined the bad guys are until a predator drone or a gunship smokes my redneck ass.
>socio-economic collapse

Already happened here when timber and mining industry collapsed. Were all already poor as fuck, if my currency lost 80 percent of its value overnight I would lose all of 300 bucks. Just keep trucking along hunting/fishing/gardening and feeding my chickens like I already do.