Do you feel disgusted by East Asian people?

Do you feel disgusted by East Asian people?

only want 100% honest opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmVesHbkp3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japanese and Koreans are fine.

No they don't, everyone looks up to us.

No.
real talk though, the mongoloid facial structure used to scare me. I used to be scared shitless when I would walk past old asian men. I think it's because of those siamese cats in that disney movie. But I got over it and now I'm not racist.

Yes but only the """men"""

No.But some can look funny, just like some look like ogers here.

>Chinese flag, Taiwan flag
God tier
>HK flag, Korean flap
OK tier
>Singapore flag
Stop ERPing
>Japan flag, other East Asians under Australian, Canadian, and American flags
Shit tier

its not disgust

they just arent completely human, like different from us

No.

t. White lad living in Hong Kong

gib korean boipucci

Other way around

You are literally more Mongol than most Europeans

this dosent mean nothing though.
chinese are 90% among East Asian population.
and I get called 'chink' when I go foreign country anyway

>Ching Chang Chong Ching Chang Chong Ching Chang Chong Ching Chang Chong Ching Chang Chong

well. thanks for replying.

whittey piggus. who always try to be nice as they can. especially to another race or another nation people.

but I know what's the actual thought in your head. staring at asian wouldn't give them so much familiar feeling.
im not about to blame any people who feel so though.

even Western people who visited Korea 2 centuries ago, used to be called as 'ghost' because of their reddish skin and big eyes

Japs and Korean's are cool, but literally every other kind repulses me. Thai women sound like alley cats in heat

youtube.com/watch?v=vmVesHbkp3k

>even Western people who visited Korea 2 centuries ago, used to be called as 'ghost' because of their reddish skin and big eyes
We used to call them "Oni"

shut up retarded turk

i think they are our only equals

that's fucking racist
how atrocious
how dare you

We are?

Chinese culture has a bad habit of poisoning it. That whole "success as a badge, not as a natural result of bettering oneself" thing they have where they think their title means more than their skills and the overall complete lack of decency, sportsmanship or basic etiquette can make someone really on edge about dealing with an East Asian unless we know they're from a more legit country.

The fact that an American is belittling China for being rude, tactless and unrefined should really say something about those fucking chinks.

but east asian got defeated.
it was so obvious result. china (aka used to be heart of east asian culture) got bangganged by bunch of western countries.

medicine, arts, philosophy theories, law system, economy, military, human rights

all failed to surpass western at the end ;_;

only chinese. they don't know how to behave and have greasy oily yellowish skin

yes because the sneaky jewing slant eyes.
will have a harder time to gain my trusts.

If they're Americanized, they're alright. When they're born and raised in their countries, they seem so alien.

Racist or redpill goliwog

No. I actually think South Korea and Japan are best countries in the world.

Then imagine being western people seeing living cavemen at 18 century.