What's South Park's worst joke?

What's South Park's worst joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_H68nG9Fr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Member berries

This if only because it spawned an obnoxious group of fags who totally miss the point of them and think it's clever shouting I MEMBER at any criticism towards something progressively getting worse over time.

The Muhammad stuff.
Why is it their worst joke? Because Comedy Central censored the entire episode, which just made the whole thing retarded and created a pointless episode, which now only servers to show that they're not above what they were criticising.

What was the point of all that?

Screw you guys i'm going home

What? If anything, it just proves their point.

The early episode with the giant multicolor dredal or the one with the jawkoffs

This is the most disgusting and pathetic I've seen on television in my entire life, our president Donald J. Trump shouldn't be shown in television in this way.

This is an insult to his great person and to his honorable family.

Fuck South Park for this shit, seriously.

FUCK. THEM.

I don't know, and I don't think Matt or Trey know either, because they never finished the member berry arc.

Pick anything from season 20.
My god it was beyond awful.

Does that make it a good joke? Did you laugh?

It would have been a good joke if they hadn't dragged for an entire season.

It was kinda funny how there was this massive uproar over a small depiction of muhammed so yeah, it's not great but it's far from their worst stuff.

his kid looks like count chocula

he really doesnt

i know its you eric, your dad still wont love you

Probably would have had a more coherent meaning if Hillary had won and they could have finished the story they'd initially planned.

The fact it's still going on.

But he's still president of the United States, sweetie, and there's nothing you can do to change that :^)

Chef.

no fucking clue.

the earlier seasons aged like milk

PC principal is pretty lame too and so was the yaoi episode

from season 3 and up its good until somewhere in 16-17, that's where it really starts to go downwards and seasons have more bad eps than good ones

Terrible taste. SP peaked at season 2 and was already noticeably downhill by season 7 with every season after that being at least half bad.

>peaked at season 2
>downhill by season 7

well you've got hipster meme taste

what you got to say now huh, hipster babby mcfart face

cry more trumptard

Bass the mouth

>What's South Park's worst joke?
All of last season.

Last season was a fucking trainwreck, i laughed one time. When Garrison was smoking and doing standup at GOP.

yours is one of them, I still remember it as being bad. this is the other one that came to mind:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_H68nG9Fr0

literally a family guy-tier cutaway joke, something about it made me really disappointed when i saw it.

Worst episode is the one where Butter figures out he's from Hawaii. I maybe laughed at a random one off dick joke but as a whole the episode is terrible.

Its pure kino, especially the kenny part.

going native.

its actually one of my favourites.
the way the americans act like they're natives with the way the pronounce things and because they own time shares and shit always cracks me the fuck up.

honestly its one of the better episodes.

>Not realizing that entire arc was a response to the network bowing to scientology

>Falling for that b8
C'mon man