What movie?

Power Rangers

power rangers

which episode of breaking bad was this?

>no cheeziness
>no morphers
>no morphing sequence

Absolutely disgusting

I think the short scene after they morphed was pretty fucking great though. I just wanted more. The Zord fight was okay, too. I hope we get more robotic zords in the next one and way more action and more cheesy teen shit. That's really what power rangers is. I didn't think the movie was that bad, it just wasn't that special.

I'll reiterate

>no physical morphers
>No morphing sequence when they call out their animal name

It's like the movie was embarrassed they were doing Power Rangers

>begining of the movie is litterally the breakfast club
wtf

Ivan Ooze?

>didn't ask for "teenagers with attitude"
Disappointing.

>implying this wasn't kino

Yeah. I saw it in theater and watching this scene I had high hopes. I said to myself, "Holy shit this is dark. This isn't the power rangers I remember."

Instead of a dark action movie or the cheesy rangers with updated visuals and effects... I got shit. Waste of money. Fell asleep after finishing my popcorn.

>everyone loves the original power ranger
>decide to make a movie
>what should we change?
>well, my common sense says nothing, but I'm gonna say LETS CHANGE EVERYTHING

Fuck hollywood.

I don't like them being superhuman without the suits

shit was pretty kino tbqh

Is that Bryan Cranston

If the Ranger magic only sought out the worthy why did it just pick all the kids that found it? Seems more like it just gave Ranger power to anybody who discovered it.

Great Abin Sur

Because the writers thought "five teenagers with attitude" meant "five edgy teens"

attitude in the 90s is just edgy with brighter clothes

Yes, as Zordon in the new power rangers film

Holy shit, I was just trying to make a shitty joke for some keks, I didn't think it was really him

I need to get off this fucking board

Did anyone notice the music was extremely shitty to the point where it stuck out and bothered me for the rest of the movie

I downloaded an 11 GB rip of this to watch for fun then as I was starting it I realized I was a 28 year old man drinking rum & cola alone in my room in the dark watching an edgy Power Rangers reboot so I deleted it.

Power Kino

>"JESSE, DIRECT THE ASTEROID TO MY COORDINATES!"
>"WE WILL DIE TOGETHER, LOIS."

Where's my fucking 4K blu ray rip? I need one now.

The Power, not "ranger magic", called them to that place though. It was destiny.