When does Batman sleep?

Also, does he have a fixed set of "work" hours?

Tibetan techniques, senpai.

Micronaps during work hours, he sleeps during the morning, does Bruce Wayne work in the afternoon when he has to, and does Batman work at night.

fucking Batman. His superpower is knowing every technique ever developed by Asians and still being white.

He threw a fit when Alfred didn't get him a Katana as a kid. He's an enormous fucking weeaboo.

He's basically magic at this point

What a cute batsy

Goddamn. What if they had an Asian superhero whose power was knowing every European technique ever developed?

that could actually make for a cool story. A villain reveals that he actually had mild superpowers all along he just chalked it all up to dedication and hard work. Bruce briefly becomes depressed and aimless because a core part of his identity has been shown to be a lie before he rallies and decides it's not his ability that makes him batman it is his eternal quest for justice.

it would be a cool subversion of the standard trope imagine a Chinese guy who became obsessed with medieval knights and chivalry.

what stereotypically european skills would help fight crime?

>European techniques
We have techniques now?

>at this point

Never sleeping really is paled by his healing factor and his ability to turn his clown car invisible.

There would be riots. No, just no.

Bad user

In other words, a kind of "Fearless" scenario except with the Asian dude being taught Western techniques.

We do actually. We've just neglected them.

How many Westerners can even fence?

No, for hundreds of years, European nobles conducted duels and shit by holding their swords at arms length, and spinning in circles.

about as many as asians who know wushu

TFW you will never be a vengeful aristocrat battling Zorro and performing an awesome sword move.

>shit by holding their swords at arms length, and spinning in circles
Now that must have been a sight to see

Were there monsters in the latrines and chamber pots?

Opening of Morrison's Batman run has a few pages dedicated to showing his typical day.

He diagonally blocks Zorro's sword with a single motion, moves his sword sideways till it comes into contact with the lowest part of the blade, then violently moves his arm upward effectively throwing Zorro aside.

>We have techniques now?
Everything amazing in your life that you take for granted is european techniques. Americans are included for the sake of clarity since all you fags did was pick up where europeans left off when we shot ourselves in the collective head in 1914.

Forgot my delicious Webm

>fags

We love you too, dad.

>1914
It started going downhill way before that, buddy.

In fairness, America had a "World War I moment" in the Civil War.

We used close formations and charges when weapon accuracy had massively improved.

Swordfighting? Boxing? Greco-Roman wrestling?

Though I'm not sure if Europe has any analogue to various mystical kung fu monk BS.

works for marvel

Bartitsu?

All this time
I never realized it was CIA

I liked how in The Batman, he just rarely went out. Like he got the playboy image before becoming Batman, then Alfred had to keep urging him to go to a gala or an opera or a grand opening in order to keep up his Bruce Wayne persona so people stop asking questions.
So he basically rarely went out except for maybe a couple times a week to keep up appearances or do business stuff.

That's because in Europe people went around selling fighting manuals and training people.

A lot of neo-nazis actually.

Gentlemanly caning?

He probably sleeps for 2-3 hours 2-3 times a day. Its actually a pretty decent sleep pattern and its how some experts think our very early ancestors used to sleep.

XD amirite

>assassin'screedIVmultiplayer

I sleep 2x 3-4h a day, it works, have been doing it for about a year now and am still very healthy

there was a live hack picture about different sleeping patterns once
can anyone post that? I never saved it

This one?

We have the best technique of all time bruh.

>Batman learned this sleep scheduled from Anthro

This would read this. Some Chinese guy goes for a wander around the world, and stumbles into the world of english knights. They teach him all their techniques and he uses them to fight crime.

Like a reverse iron fist.

ah yeah this
but I remembered it different somehow
now seeing it again it actually sounds insane to only sleep 2 hours a day total
I don't think that this is a good long term habbit for anyone
there have to be more downsides to this

From what I see, as long as you get 8 hours with naps during the day, you're OK.
If it works for Marines, it'll work for everyone.

Swordfighting, wrestling, colonialism, the ability to adapt, seccular thought

...I could actually see someone in Japan making this story...

You mean like the Jet Li movie or some other piece of media with that title?

Berserker rage, Warp Spasms, and Sorcery among others

I basically did this in high school. Three 20-minute naps at school. One significant sleep chunk at night before waking up and working out/doing homework. Longer nap after that before waking up and going to school. Worked out fine.

I dunno. I assume that your body actually needs the red phases at least once a day, even if they're less important than REM.

European user not American.

bruh

Yeah but now we have guns so go cry about it eurocuck

Wushu is pretty big in China. Hell until about a decade ago a lot of Asian countries had their national martial arts as a mandatory part of PE even if only the basics.

>LittleFinger defends Westeros from the YiTi

I would read it

Personally I'd use a Mulan-style character. She has a fascination with Western stuff, and one day gets to live out her dream.

Basically an outsider in her own society, drawn to another.

>The Last Cowboy, starring Jet Li

Batman is at his best when using silly solutions to solve real problems

They've got plenty of westaboos, one of them just needs to do it already.

All the more reason to do it.

Well yes he is right that's exactly the sort of controversy marvel trades in.

It's starting to become less effective though

Yeah but we didn't lose hundreds of thousands of men throwing them into the maw of machine gun and cannon fire just so the line could move 1/2 mile in either direction.

>colonialism
>secular thought

>crimefighting

>Though I'm not sure if Europe has any analogue to various mystical kung fu monk BS
We DO.
But since we Industrialized first, the insane occultist cults mellowed out in just 1-2 generations, not leaving behind insane documentation

It could get really silly with obscure French/Portugnese martial arts, halfswording & mordhau everywhere

>1914

that's pretty generous

>I assume that your body actually needs the red phases at least once a day
You don't need them every day, but you do need them in some variants.
Everyman 2-4 nappers talk a lot about the fact if they start getting sick, they will literally hibernate, per the bodies request.
Because a lot of the red sleep cycle is about recovery, but the body don't need that much recovery in a normal week.

Shooting non white Europeans with superior firepower

Karate Kid is Asian sometimes

I did the siesta and the 2-nap in high school and college. Shit works if you do it right.

Yeah, lifting a fucking tonm morrison wanted Batman to be at his peak when he faced darkside, i didnt like it when it came out, he "ubered" the batgod, but given the whole arc, dying, traveling in time and all that i get it.

Sup Forums - Healthy Sleep Habits

>TFW seeing this makes me want to see a live-action Soul Caliber movie.
Of course the script would be awful but I just want awesome weapon fights.

Justice Never Sleeps.

"AIRON KNAIGHTO!"

Or something like that.

I think it'd be way fun if a Japanese guy or something got a hard on for sovereign citizen stuff.

Sounds like a really bad super villain. Probably goes up against some neo-Marxist hero or something.

>The colonialist!

>>European techniques
>We have techniques now?
Loads of them, they became less an less effective as we invented and refined guns over the course of 400 years. Once you could pull a loaded pistol and end a single dude it was basically over for martial arts and people stopped practicing anything but a fast draw and sharp aim. Repeaters just stomped that corpse into the ground.
China never took the news very well as during the Boxer Rebellion a multi-national western coalition (and Japan too) had to curbstomp a peasant uprising of 'Boxers' (occult martial artists who plastered themselves with anti-bullet charms and tried to remove drug dealing colonialists.)

>Some Chinese guy goes for a wander around the world, and stumbles into the world of english knights.
Reminds me of the developer of Dark Souls, huge westaboo who looked at manuals and illustrations of European knights and armor as a child but couldn't read the descriptions so he had to figure stuff out by looks, or make it up.

Yeah!

And he kills people too but then superman dies and is shown the error in his ways!