Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

She is a fucking beaver.

You sure? Looks more like an otter to me. Post tail pics so we can confirm.

Rodents don't have eyes like that in real life

her name is literally Beaver!

Wasnt she the one that made fun of bear for eating a big cookie at school?? am I remembering that right? what a cunt.

If I remember correctly she was the show's resident cunt in general.

kek

This show sucked ass I always wanted them to get to the part where they actually do something cool and it never happens

>the character is named Beaver
>but it's actually an otter
>this show was actually a conspiracy to make kids misidentify the species of animals in animated media so Jews could take over the world

This is Otter, you idiots!

Kinda looks like a beaver to me.

That's a weasel

I felt bad for Franklin when he realized all he and otter had in common were their pasts and they had to get to know each other all over again. That's hella relevant to my life as an adult.

Still would bang her tho, rudderpussy best poontang

Pretty much, she was like angelica, muffy, and Cera rolled into one.

Find a flaw.

(I retroactively hear this character with Kristen Schaal's voice even though that clearly wasn't the case)

Fat ass dumb ass.

The girl was an aspiring goth tho. I remember ahead everyone hold a funeral for the doll. Wacko.

Props to the show for not having an owl be an old wise dude. Pooh obviously spoofed it by having him essentially be a Victorian African explorer pontificating about Zanzibar and whatnot but still. Nice to see a young owl. Def crushed on him as a kid.

She's perfect. EVERYBODY knows THAT. (except her mom is hotter)

backpack

You were one of the kids who needed these characters to be named after their species, and STILL fucked up on identification.

That's Otter. There was never a "Weasel". There was Ermine, in one episode.

>That's Otter.
That's clearly a weasel, I'm a zoologist.

Heavy-ass tail you have to lift out of the want in order to get to the cloaca.

I watched the damn show. She's an otter. Artists took some liberties to make her cute enough to be kid-friendly.

THat refers to whats between her legs.