Thoughts Sup Forums?

Thoughts Sup Forums?

>the spider that bit Miles is injected with the same serum that gave Norman his powers
It can't be helped. Gwen, even from a parallel universe, can't help but be attracted to people with Goblin serum in their blood. She's a giant slut for them.

>more Gwen crossover shit

I don't understand why they took a character that got serious mainstream attention and have her crossover and appear in all this stupid other shit

I dropped her book when they started referencing cross dimension shit out of fucking nowhere

I think you could have just posted on the other Spiderman #12 thread.

I thought she wasnt apart of main universe? And this is probably gonna be just like last years' kiss with CapFal and Thor. It wont mean ahit

No. No, no, no.

I don't claim to know how this ship will end, but I do know that they should both stay the fuck away from the Brooklyn Bridge.

Miles deserves better

No he doesn't.

This desu. Gwen's trashy.

Oooooh, don't let Parker hear you say thaaaat!

What is it with Marvel writers taking a big fat shit all over Peter's love interests? There's this, and all the times they've tried to kill Mary-Jane, and what Slott did with the Black Cat. I know Parker Luck is a well established thing, but sheesh!

They want Peter to be muh relatable teen with teen issues, but then they give him a bunch of super hot girlfriends, so they balance it out by fucking up their lives

Would Peter have sold a marriage with Gwen to the devil?

Who cares, we'll finally get good movie Spider-Man and that's all that matters. Nobody reads comics, anyway.

I'm so fucking glad I abandoned capeshit.

Probably not, he's a real creep about secretly not loving Mary Jane anywhere near as much.

Isn't Gwen like 19 and Miles 15?

Marvel writers are jelly of Stan Lees popularity even though he hasn't written for years.

Best way to get a Lee is through Parker.

I don't care about either of them.

Yes. No matter who Peter married or how long he was married to her, Quesada would've eventually gotten rid of it.

whats the age gap between these two? Not really mad either, their both shit

>Bendis shipping

Age is irrelevant when trying to force yet another black on blonde couple

Gwen college age, goes to bars, lives with her band mates.

Miles just got into high school, lives with his parents.

Is Bendis into SS or he is just dumb?

How many are there in Marvel Comics? Was Storm and Thor a thing? That falls under black and blonde. How do you know for sure they're going to be a couple, when ever cover like this has been false?

Name another.

Leaves Kamala to ride the rocket
And of course if black men take white women thst leaves white men to take black women

Do they know each other's secret identities?
Because the Ultimate Spiderman/Black Cat ship ended quickly because of something like that.

You are not the kind of audience cape comics want.

Trust me, I've been there. Best to just come back later to something more managable.

is iron fist still with that one black chick?

You realize that blond and blonde are gendered words right? You never refer to a man as blonde.

Cloak and dagger

If I dug further or expanded it to just be BM/WF we'd find even more

Oh God BENDIS is gonna rip himself off

>Cloak and Dagger
Crimefighting duo, not a ship. Also EXTREMELY not "forced" on the readers as they've been background characters for decades.
Try again.

No but they need to get back together

Nope she's with Falcap, a black on black relationship that's being ignored hard if wasn't for Danny/Misty fags

Nope. Also, and hopefully this wasn't actually the issue, the interracial ship generally found to be most "threatening" when "forced" on readers isn't one with a white male/black female...

Wow and Sup Forums said Marvel didn't pushing Miles so hard.
Dammit Sup Forums are you blind or something?

>they totally aren't fucking man!

Yeah okay friendo.

Rhodey x Carol

WMBF is banned because the whole point of interracial is to score progressive browny points.

No Sup Forums is just genuinely a joke board full of numales

That still doesn't answer my other questions. We've had this thread with this topic before.
>bait ir cover
>actual issue
>literally nothing
>drops it but some anons still counts it as one
It's mind boggling seeing seeing anons say certain relationships don't count because they aren't currently happening, but relationships that never started can be shitposted again and again. If something actually came of this, then it would be uncharacteristic. Sure those relationships exist, but they aren't the only ones. Look how much the X-men alone got it on.

I've heard the opposite on the same board with multiple anonymous users

He's actually not being pushed that hard.
Wolverine joining the Avengers and getting a second solo book while still being on two X-Men teams, AND guest-starring all over the place, was pushing hard.

The thing is that there's a real demand for teenaged Spiderman adventures, the well for that kinda ran dry with 616 Peter Parker decades ago.
(and it's just sad whenever they try going back to that in comics again)
But you should have seen the popularity of Ultimate Spiderman's debut, that teenaged Spider-themed superhero launched the entire Ultimate Universe line.
Fans just ate him up, teen Spidey sells.
And now teenaged Spideys are coming in two flavors: Miles and Gwen.
(and a third flavor in a few months)

>AND guest-starring all over the place, was pushing hard.
Exactly what's happening with Miles right now.

spider-gwen should have been gay

It's okay Gwen's only other super hero friends are all 30 something.

I somehow find the age gap more hot

I mean, I don't remember younger guys vs older girls despite the intentionally sliding timeline

nigger turned me off, though

By my count he's two books short of "Exactly"...
But I never said he wasn't being pushed, he is a Marvel bigwig's private creation after all, but it damned well could have been worse. Admit that.
Hell, ALSO being pushed is Gwenpool, Deadpool, Rocket Racoon (a little), Captain Marvel (Carol), Ms. Marvel (Kamala), Maria Hill, and IronMan.
(but IronMan might just be a send-off before they kill him off)
Oh, and did I mention the muthafugginINHUMANS?

One is the straightest of straight men, and the other is extremely emo

How does it work?

>19 y old collage student
>15 y old Highschooler

Isn't this legally rape in the US?

Yeah, well next time you date ask your gal just how turned on she is by bigotry.
That's on you.

>the Sup Forumsmblr meme is real

just let it go user

This is Sup Forums right now.

There's supposed to be allowances and forgiveness in procecution based upon common sense, but when I was a teen my state had a few publicized convictions because some people wanted to be purposely pricks and make a point, one "statutory" case was a difference of six months in age between the teens.

Fair warning, kid.

Who took it to that Sup Forums place? SPOILER: it was

It's been a good 10 hours of posts like and that's the norm on Sup Forums. Sorry if that triggers you.

Pointlessly hostile posts meant to derail on-topic conversation are listed as rule violations for a reason.
Just because it's common practice for these rules to not be enforced does not mean that it's acceptable behavior.

>implying Miles wouldn't just hit the judge with his patented venom strikes if the case ever made it to court
It's how he gets out of every other problem.

Hostile towards whom? A fictional character? Now let's both stop breaking the rules.

The one who'd end up in court would be Gwen though.

You might be thinking of Professor X and his "patented" mind-wipes.
I don't see using venom stings in that situation ending well for anyone.

I'd like to see Marvel do the same with a 20yo black guy and a 15yo white girl. Fucking faggots.

Do people have to get permission or something to use Bendis' characters in their books? Seems like he's the only one who writes his OC's. Oddly super protective of his own character's histories while DGAF about anyone elses

I straight up assumed you were suggesting Miles would be tried because as a man he must take the fall, in spite of him being a minor.

Christ, I need to get off the internet for a while.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

He's 16

She is 21+, was legally in a bar

Marvel doesn't even care enough to avoid child molestation on their covers

>tfw BBC fetish

T-This is terrible. I sure hope we don't see rule 34 of Gwen taking Miles fat dong in the future..ha ha

but Miles is too cool for controversy
how does Bendis seemingly escape all criticism sans that from fans

I don't think a cover is Bendis's fault directly. But Marvel editorial should probably be looking out and saying "you know, maybe not shit all over Gwen by having her assault a child in high school?"

I want MJ/Gwen

Le blacked tv maymay

Infinitely better

can other writers besides Bendis write Miles/Jessica Jones/ Mariah Hill, Daisy Johsnon, RiRi, etc....

I feel like theres some clause where he gets complete control of these characters's respective storylines

Spencer has Maria now, but Bendis is writing so much that you're not wrong. Even if it's not a hard rule he seems to choose to control them.

B

L

A

C

K

like other writers could give Jessica Jones and Miles personalities
Mariah Hill has become awesome since coming out from his clutches
I haven't read any Agents of SHIELD tie-ins so I can't comment on Daisy but I liked her in Secret Avengers

E

Nice

E

D

D

How old is gwenpoole?

21+ and Miles is 16 so under NY law, it is technically legal

Pretty sure she's legal

>Miles doesn't end up with kamala
dropped

Age of consent is 17 actually. So, if she's 21 and he's 16, that means that if she does oral or anal, she's guilty of Criminal sexual act in the third degree, if she does vaginal, she's guilty of Rape in the third degree. Either is a Class E felony that could get her 2-5 years in prison and at least 6 months in prison.

This.

My question is didn't Marvel try to do the new spider teen thing with that Hispanic girl from the 90s. Didn't she also get into a bunch of adventures with Spiderman and get a costume change at least once? What happened to her?

I don't care about Miles.
I don't care about Spider-Gwen.

Why the fuck should I care about the two of them bangin'?

It's how they sucker people into reading all the shit instead of just Gwen shit. It's pretty fucking known at this point.

Let's be honest, Gwen >>> MJW

Is that that fucking car that I saw in Scooby Doo once that sucks oil or gas or something out a straw like a sippy cup? And... web warriors? Spider-horse? What the fucking fuck?

Wondering why should I care. It's a cover, they usually troll with covers, and it's Bendis so its gonna be shit.
Interracial kiss? this isn't Sup Forums, so we can drop the offended meme bullshit.