Harvey Beaks #2 Storytime

Show's back on hiatus but at least there's comics.

And that's it.

Thanks for the storytime OP, sorry I nearly missed it!

Thanks!

so
whens the next episode?

time to face it Harvey
you're stuck makin Fee babbies

Fall sometime

Good one, OP. Thanks for it.
Carl said they're all out of episodes now, and that we'll be seeing new ones around "Fall-ish".
On a side note, I managed to find a good chunk of upcoming episodes in the season, but this time I don't have the synopsis for them, so we can only judge from the titles.
Also note they're from a Polish source, so some titles might be off.

>Operation Peanutbutter
>Little Littlebark
>Repo Fee
>Stalemates
>The Ballad of Muesli and Jangles
>Flood-id
>Mr.Borks and Mrs.Borks
>The Blister - This one might be tackling on Spongebob's "The Splinter" (which was one hell of a bad episode)
>The Bad Seed
>Rockbark Rocks
>Ocean Promotion
>Techno-scare
>Secret Gordon
>The Unknown Comic - According to Greenblatt, Kratz is the star of this episode
>Christmas Special - This episode might be 22 minutes in length.

When Carl was asked about some of these, he never brushed any of them off or anything, so it's safe to say these are legit.

Much appreciated OP, these were all very enjoyable. I was actually rather surprised at how much I enjoyed these, given that most other cartoon's comic tie-ins are usually nowhere near as good as the cartoon itself. However, the tone of Harvey Beaks seems to translate seamlessly to comic form, aided by the multiple main and secondary characters that the show focuses on. It makes you enjoy seeing their input on whatever little wacky adventure is going on without taking too much away from the main cast who usually play some role in the background.

In addition the imaginative but simple creature designs were all rather enjoyable, particularly the fish-birds and the bugs and beasts Fall-ish isn't too bad, the quality of the episodes has steadily risen as the show's gone on so I'm expecting good things to come with the next lot of episodes, especially after the steampunk special. That Christmas special would be amazing, I rather enjoyed the little Christmas sections of the comics posted. The idea that Miriam and Irving treat Fee and Foo as family during the holidays is exactly the reasons I enjoy the show, simple, positive and imaginative ideas all rolled into one.

I feel like that one should've ended with a Roundabout.