youtu.be/kQQZ2hje42E
youtu.be/kQQZ2hje42E
youtu.be/kQQZ2hje42E

kind of fancy some shitty instant ramen now

Lovely, you're lovely
My darling can't you see?
All that really matters is
You're lovely, to me.

Wots your favourite Robbie Williams album lads? I'm a big fan of 'Escapology' personally. Dont say Rudebox you jokers haha.

Terraria or minecraft?

what's this

don't think I've ever voluntarily listened to a robbie williams song in my life

meet you in lummy

sod off

Robbie Williams is a coke head mong that makes shit music

make me kike

Badge of nonces

>FATHER, IS IT...OVER!?
>At long last. No coin rules forever, my son.
>I see only red... before me...

seeing increasing amounts of runescape-related shit on the 'net these days, starting with that gnome child meme a few years ago

either young fag or really old fag cant put my finger on which

fuck off underage

*teleblocks you*

Why do people wear these things?

Hello again mate. Gary Barlow, industry giant and lyrical genius here. While I respect your right to an opinion, I can't help but feel you're a fucking idiot who deserves to have his brains shot into the stratosphere. I just want to remind you that Robbie "CUNTHEAD" Williams fucks little boys before every concert and I, Gary Barlow, was the brains and soul of "Take That", legendary boyband consisting of me, Gary Barlow. I would further like to remind you that since Robbie "FUCKOFF" Williams and I, Gary Barlow, went our separate ways, I have flourished while he has become an ungrateful fucking arsehole shithead. Finally, there is absolutely nothing wrong with advertising, and if I'm being honest here, only a paki is against capitalism. Nothing against pakis, just don't think they belong here. Thank you for listening to more of my, Gary Barlow's, thoughts and feelings!

depressed that you can't make friends on runescape anymore since everyone is 25 and acutely aware of how little of their life remains to be lived, so just try to grind skills without going on pointless and bizarre adventures like as kids

no point mate I'm too much of a panicked spacker to be able to click on teleports while I'm running and eating

Id reccommend looking over his back catalogue with an artistic eye, hes something really special and I think hes going to come back into the public psyche in a big way in the next few years.

*my mates log on once you're skulled*

*teletexts you*

*dds specs you*
*0 0*
FUCKS SAKE

alri robbie

remember runescape as a kid the public chat would just be full of people chatting away all the time, now it's mostly silent players just wandering around to the next grinding spot

teletext? more of a ceefax man myself

lol guys I played runescape tehehe I'm special

Badge of getting Heem'd every weekend

user cant afford a console in 2018
cringe

*saps you*
*assaults the mine*

>start learning about french history
>automatically start hating britain for no reason

Was more of a club penguin man myself

why do people say "dds" it's a dragon dagger, it should be "dd"

if "dds" stands for anything then its "dragon dagger spec" but then people say "dds spec him out!" so they're daying dragon dagger spec spec, like saying ATM machine

something I've been thinking about for many years

*dials 0891 787502*

More of a red button man myself

dragon dagger super poisoned

party at my igloo

Wouldnt want your pals at the BBC to hear you talking like that about our vibrant and diverse communities would you, if you catch my drift Gary.

remember used to adventure the wildy in noob gear just to explore

did it for a good hour just for the thrill of it

>britfeel is triggered because i said that school olympics in maths doesnt make you a good mathematician or researcher
so easy to belittle their tiny achievements

same here, with my mate

we used to plant flower seeds at the wilderness statues and shrines and have campfires haha seems stupid now but it was well fun

the yank song

Losing my hair

Used to go PK with a magic bow.

good times

Cool
*walks away and talks to someone else*

did this once with my mate after school and he got attacked by someone and had to fucking leg it, we got separated and I eventually found him by following his trail of dropped pie dishes because he was using pies as food lmao

good times

miss when i used to think runescape and club penguin actually mattered
used to think i was going to set up my own general store in Al Kharid and people would eagerly await me coming online to buy and sell the various wares i had stocked up.

hello alan

it's snowing lads

>
Literally the most masculine thing that can happen to you

Do you see women go bald often?
nah

i never thought
i'd die alone

>I eventually found him by following his trail of dropped pie dishes
do the same thing to find yer mam's bedroom after a night out

>ATM machine
FOY

>he played runescape

hello povvo! Could mummy not afford WoWs £8/month fee?

*goes in for the max hit on the d scim and then to the g maul spec*

red alert 2
is a good game

did anyone else used to go to makeover mage to become transgender and then ERP for money haha just wondering just for fun hah

Everyone played runescape mate except the two autists in the corner who played WoW, and that one spacker who played guildwars for some unknown reason

T H I S

hate poverty runts who played WoW for poor people

Jake paul is the american gaz g shore

unironically prefer generals:ZH

no im a normal homosexual

fucking £53/year for membership, runescape jews.
every single year, the cost of a proper game to keep it going
and i'll pay it as well, that's the sad part.

The Welsh are the biggest Little Englanders of the United Kingdom

club penguin never mattered it was shite

>WoW pvp worlds where you had max level

loved this

got way more hours out of runescape than I did any other game tbf

I played guildwars..

oh dear

WoW players = reddit
Runescape players = Sup Forums
Club Penguin players = Tumblr
AdventureQuest players = 9gag
Habbo Players = Deepweb CP trading rings

>normal
>homosexual
:v

honestly nonce, not a surprise

PHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

god it smells like egg

any smallworlds man in?

gonna have a big sandwich and play fifa

wish tribes:ascend was still a thing

had a lot of fun playing that back in the day

Who knew /biz/ would become such great entertainment?

What's on the menu mate?

>youtube.com/watch?v=t88JfmclzeE

>tfw nobody knew about C&C renegade

honestly so far ahead of it's time, online play was so good, FPS with RTS elements

Hello everyone. Gary Barlow, first class musician here. It's come to my attention that a few of you are big fans of my former associate, Robbie "TINY COCK" Williams. Now, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I do wholeheartedly think you should reconsider your idols. Robbie "BLAND MUSIC" Williams is not only a serial paedophile, but I'm afraid he also quite simply smells of shit. His music is terrible and so is his stench. Continuing to praise and listen to Robbie "I SMELL OF SHIT AND PISS" Williams' music will result in me, Gary Barlow, hunting you down and ending your pitiful state of existence. Thank you for listening to more of my, Gary Barlow's, thoughts and feelings! I do hope you'll take my words into account!

is this what aussie cooking shows look like?
also that looks like salmon, think salmon's on the menu mate, salmon

gonna have a big cock and play with it

the only computer i'll ever need

>muh nostalgia

fuck off you freaky spastics

wish I could go back to playing wow every night
best time of my life

going to be honest lads, i love reddit

>tfw never played any of them

feel like i missed out desu

Voted leave

This runt plays Overwatch

Built for BBC

>being under 18
just the way i like em

i am kazakhposting

just realised knowing how to apply makeup gives you more useful life skills then video games ever will

Gary Barlow is a fucking faggoty looking loser and the only time people listen to him is when the bbc reminds the middle age housewives he exists and even then they, his only audience, who dont think hes artistically good at all, rightly so may I add, think hes fucking shite. Absolute bum boy.

normies nostalgia just as much idiot