Wh*te genocide when?

Wh*te genocide when?

Thank doge we gave Pakistan nukes, so they can finally shut you guys up.

Shut up wh*toid
You don't get to speak.

Soon

I'm sorry pajeets can't fight alongside BLACK bulls, you are aryan therefore wh*Te, go back to your planet alien

Alhamdulillah
Caucasian doesn't mean wh*tes. We are BROWN CAUCASIANS.

The color of poo. Not in the loo, but in the street. Because that's where all Indians shiit.

Pakistan dont have nukes enough for that.
I think soon. But, probably, it will not be like a mass massacre. White will gone themselves. Too less children are born.

The age of the Yakubite is OVER.

i am currently in discussions with our BLACK brother kim JONG un and he is willing to sacrifice himself and all his people to annihilate all wh*Teoids from the face of the earth

KARA BOGA

genocide is morally wrong. debate me

In 2030, when you become a superpower.

REMINDER

I agree it's morally wrong. Nothing wrong with wh*te genocide tho
2020, faggot.
Nice
Don't speak to me directly wh*toid

kara boga itakula mioyo yenu ya pepo ya pepo

But it won't pretty good for you. When white gone you will began to kill each other. oo, i think it will be time terrible wars.

Lol. Listen to this guy.

when wh*Teoids are gone the ETERNAL caliphate will establish and the age of SALAM (peace) will be born.

all war, genocide and prejudice was started by the y*kubite wh*Teoid, so their extinction will end it.

I doubt. Because muslims too much love kill other muslims to exist eternal califate.

muslims are honorary wh*ts.

great persanality I like yu sexxxx

listen here you chinkoid non-country, those wars were started by yakubites, every person with an IQ above 50 knows this.

All war and bloodshed was started by wh*Teoids who were so obsessed with their cumskins they invented nukes to kill children faster. I wouldn't expect a slave of the wh*Teoid to understand. You will instead also taste my bbc on the day of KARA BOGA.

Do you love curry?

mmmmm bby pls I leik yr mullatoe body , hmmmm mmmm ah ah ah ah sex sex , dhak dhak dhak

curry made up of whi*te subhman meat only.

Why genocide? KARA BOGA's teaching are not about violence but about love. We should just make them stop reproducing by giving white girls what they actually want, and let time do the work

General Dyer didnt go far enough

ahhahaha he died a very horrible death.
KARA BOGA'S mericnaries killed him.
Death to wh*te subhmans.

*noot noot*

i remember this one time in school i was talking to my friend and then i said hey is this the noise pingu makes NOOT NOOT and i kept screaming NOOT NOOT and the teacher got so fucking pissed off he threw me out of the class haha epic

*noot*

right now

Pajeets are the twisted creations of YAKUB and must be destroyed alongside the albanoids
KARA BOGA akhis

DON'T FORGET TO BEWARE THE ETERNAL ""INDIAN""
THE MODERN INDIANS ARE DESCENDENTS OF THE ALBANOIDS WHO MIXED WITH COWS AND THEN USED THEIR WICKED KNOWLDGE TO POISON AND MURDER THE NATIVE MELANINATED PEOPLE
THE ANCIENT ROMANS CALLED INDIA THE DARK LAND BECAUSE OF THE DARK SKIN OF THE NATIVES
THE WORD INDIA WHICH NOW DESCRIBES THE MODERN NATION INHABITED BY ALBANOIDS IS AN ACRONYM THAT STANDS FOR
Infernal
Non-black
Disgusting
Inhuman
Animal

Abandoning slavery was a mistake.

based MUGAL BLACK brother

>there will be no more pale goddesses in 2050
Racemixing banned when

Not soon enough

pls,,sir.

>every person with an IQ above 50 knows this.
So no non-whites know it?

Pingu, pingu

you will also be genocided only KARA BOGA will remain

Explain why finngols are higher IQ, have bigger cocks and fuck more swedes than swedish people.

Oh wait, you can't. sw*Doid subhuman cumskins BTFO

because they have wisdom of steppe but intelligence of germanic

kek, I'm a Fenno-Swede myself. Can confirm, I'm high-IQ. You don't know shit about us though aside from what you have seen on Sup Forums, sweetie

Fuck off, street pooper. I'd never let such a thing happens to white people. I love white men. They are reasonable, mature and less likely to throw tantrum if they can't win something.

*more likely to shoot up schools if they can't win something

ftfy

but black people don't go to school, so at least only other whites die

**american 'whites' are more likely to shoot up schools if they can't win something

rftfy

lol you suck

I think i would be that mad too, thinking about genocide night and day, if i wouldnt have any toilets, have to eat unbearable hot Food every day to burn the Cholera out of my guts and would be even more dirty after washing myself with the water from this "holy" shitsoup called Ganges

>germanic intelligence
So clever that you can't stop the kara boga people from impregnating your wifes

intelligence is not the same as wisdom, giuseppe

>>>
> Anonymous 01/17/18(Wed)14:41:00 No.84445142▶
>
>kek, I'm a Fenno-Swede myself. Can confirm, I'm high-IQ. You don't know shit about us though aside from what you have seen on Sup Forums, sweetie
>>>
> Anonymous 01/17/18(Wed)14:45:49 No.84445295▶
>Fuck off, street pooper. I'd never let such a thing happens to white people. I love white men. They are reasonable, mature and less likely to throw tantrum if they can't win something.
>>>
> Anonymous 01/17/18(Wed)14:46:52 No.84445335▶
>
>*more likely to shoot up schools if they can't win something
>ftfy
>>>
> Anonymous 01/17/18(Wed)14:47:36 No.84445369▶
>
>but black people don't go to school, so at least only other whites die
There are more Africans in Italy alone right now than in the entire region of Scandinavia. Think about that for a second

Speak when spoken to LARPer, I could literally kill you with one punch, you weak glass jawed sw*Doid sissyboy

Because italy is africa , a proud kara boga nation itself

Imagine being these losers. Holyfuck.

The sikhness will be cured soon

>in his open mouth, to be assured his jaw is broken
Brilliant.

You mean Imagine having clean streets/water?

You mad wh*toid?

Seriously? Why should i. Im living in a country with high standard of living and a based government wich holds faecesgolems like you out

Sure, we are "the losers" and you are not. How does the caste system treating you? Got to make sure you have enough fair & lovely creams to make sure your skin remains "lighter" or you are gonna be mistaken for a dalit. What a country....pathetic.
Amaal se banti hai zindagi jannat bhi jahannam bhi. Yeh khaki apni fitrat me, na nouri hai na naari hai. Pajeet bhai.

Buttblasted faggots.

back to /r/bakchodi with you, friendo

How's things over there?
Haven't been there in fucking ages.

Do all posters like you come from there? I just took a complete guess at it and it turns out that I'm right.

Dunno. Pre 2015 bakchodi was good.
Don't give me "hurr durr plebbit" shit ABCD chutiya.

>being this mad that you weren't born and raised in a first world country

I only heard of it recently, but I when I realized that it was /brownpol/ I left.

It became brownpol after 2015. All the good posters left. Now it's just right wing nutjobs shitting on Muslims

What was it like before that?

CJ with more OC and everyone knew each other. late 2015+ 90% of the posts - political/ butthurt posts about r/India

soon black brothers, soon