Need money without filling my head with BS or fake smiles

/pol what is the best job that allows you to basically read/listen to audiobooks all day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKpgrKwCMxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess truck driver? Makes 80k a year US. Not a bad gig at all. And you don' thave to waste money at a jewish indoctriation center for 4 years.

You also eat shit food and sit around all day getting unhealthy.

Professional driver. Janitor. Librarian. House sitter.
Basically, low skill jobs that one person can take care of by themselves. You won't make a lot of money, but you can still live pretty comfy.

security guard

>80k USD/year as a rig driver

lol Maybe if you own the truck and are a private contractor working 60 hour weeks.

Trading, or long term investing.

I make around 2k a day, pay no taxes (tfsa), and have plenty of free time to develop my mind in other fields.

sure you do

being a neet and living off memefare

this

I am 21, I work as a cook, The kitchens are filled with degenerates and spics and the pay is horrible. My only experience is in the food industry. What should I do with my life Sup Forums?
My only interests are, eating good food, beer, conspiracy theories and shit-posting.

I work at a small town airport where 6 out of the 8 hours is sitting on our ass waiting for planes to land.

end up bullshitting with my coworkers and shit posting on Sup Forums all day.

EMPLOY ME

You are living the canadian dream, pal.
>Airport, in Canada
Wait a second !!
Why should anyone want to visit this snow desert ?
>8 hours for a plane to land
Oh that makes sense again

They're spread out through the 8 hours, longest gap is about 2:30 hours. But they're such small passenger planes you get them down and back out in like 15 minutes.

There's actually a shit ton of Australians in this area (interior BC) I work with a few, there's got to be a way.

I - Is that a pic of heaven ausbro? Are you contacting us from the other side?

>Is that a pic of heaven ausbro?
implying Australians go to heaven
get red-pilled, son

I wish, it is but a mere goal, I wish I could form a group of 5-10 men who could save for 3 years together then join the money to make/buy home collectively.

as an alternative to the one-person-low-skill-job, you could look for something lucrative enough that you can sit back and "read/listen to audiobooks all day" for a good portion of your time.

e.g. i for a one week per month and and do whatever for the rest. sometimes i add a second or even third week but the baseline is 1 and that's more than enough

I work as a cook in country club and get paid 14 dollars an hour to make the same shit for the same people every day. My days are easy as fuck unless there's some kind of event or something. I like it

>Shitposting is to evil for heaven.
>Can't go to hell because Lucifer can't keep up with the bantz.
>Simply cease to exist because our shitposting breaks the rules of the universe.

:(

>implying Australians go to heaven
>get red-pilled, son

implying that Australians themselves are not heaven itself and loving them is loving God.

W-why only men, ausbro. You're not a vegemite driller are ya?

Teach English in China

>20 hours a week, almost all of them on the weekend
>leaving Monday-Friday free
>7000+ RMB /month for spending money
>free housing

Yes its not a lot of money if you translate it to the west, but you have freedom. True freedom.

I'm an accountant and I could listen to audio books all day but it would be slightly distracting. I estimate that it would only affect my productivity by less than 5% which I could easily make up by staying extra

Janitor.

Mod for Sup Forums.
Tho i should add they do it for free.

>Implying women can save any money and not spend it immediately.

That's why XD

Software developer. Work for a big government contractor like Booz Allen or General Dynamics, it's rare government work gets shipped to India. I have a ten minute meeting once per week where I don't say shit, rest of the time I am working alone with nobody speaking to me except via email.

this. my father was a truck driver, he died from heart attack not too long ago

youtube.com/watch?v=EKpgrKwCMxk

be the guy that goes into the lake and gathers cranberries (dirty jobs)

Software dev here, I wouldn't recommend it anymore. Cheap offshore dev shops at $10/hr and assholes like Zuckerfaggot begging for unlimited H1B

Sorry for your loss Ruskiebro.

I stack shelves at night and listen to audiobooks.

>>Implying women can save any money and not spend it immediately.

And that is why you will be leading this group of men lol. Im in.

Im a writer and i basically do this. I have 3 fantasy books published that make me a living.

i inherited properties and live of the rental income, loads of free time.

why not try that op?

The Bible, the Koran and the jewish book of integrity?

pic unrelated

shit food is helluva drug

Trade financial instruments.

That's a job you can start from 0.

But the path isn't easy.