Only out 2 days

>only out 2 days
>already overrated

I mean it was okay, lot of cliche dialogue, no reason to care about love interest, final confrontation generic as fuck.

Music obviously was good and it was well shot.
Did you faggots enjoy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QzmUsgJE4DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i will never watch this fucking reddit cringefest

if ANYONE on here actually unironically likes this movie after seeing it and just doesn't automatically sense and know its normie-jew bullshit just fuck off to reddit plz

IM THE DRIVER BABY XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DO DO DO OD OD XO XO DO XD XD. D XD

This is also true for drive

sure thing, goy. still wiating for the day of the rope, otherwise your going to stay cumless on the internet

>only out 2 days
>Sup Forums already hates it because it's getting good reviews

i don't understand how you can be too pleb for an edgar wright movie

he's the pleb's "patrician" director

This will never capture the zeitgeist. No memes, little autist love. Hum in the drum, my ass.

Are you trying to see how much autistic shit you can fit into one post? I can't even imagine the crippling mental illness and loneliness you must have to unironically type something like that. Get help faggot

i bet u watch capeshit films unironically and like them too

why dont u leave this place normie

ur life sucks more than mine i bet

Might as well just type out MY ASS IS HURT. Embarrassing. Now let's see you call me a shill

how crusty are your palms right now, goy

edgar plz go

jamie foxx fucking sucks ass
he sucked in miami vice
he sucked in collateral
he sucked in every other fucking thing he has ever done and he drives a gold bugatti veyron like a true jew illumanti cuck

>No reason to car about the love interest
Did you SEE those fucking legs? She was actually too peng. Like I couldn't tell if she was a good actress because I was distracted by her looks, her sex appeal was detrimental to her performance

so you keep up with the lives of niggers. opinion disregarded

>pedophile calls the kettle black

How do you know it's a "Reddit crigefest" if you've never seen it you fucking spastic mongoloid

wow you just lost all credibility

i actually felt hurt by your mean comment (i unironically almost went to my room to think about my life) but now i realize what you are

>wow you just lost all credibility
irony

This.

Whats the real reason you hate it, Sup Forums? This movie was very enjoyable.

Hey guy who didn't see it, sup?

u fucking moron
if you cant tell how reddit it is by watching the trailer and looking at that fuckin cover you should seriously consider NEVER seriously thinking you have the eligibility to comment on somethings supposed or unsupposed merits

>merits
on Sup Forums

>mongoloid
And so is getting your dick sucked by a man if you don't know it's a man

>you can tell how good a movie will be based on its trailer

Can you though??: youtu.be/QzmUsgJE4DY

>comes into his apartment
>foster dad looks dead

I was so upset for a moment, he was so comfy to watch interact with Baby

Goddamn I fucking hate this board.

I like how you can't enjoy something because you think it's too much like some site you don't visit.

This nigger is literally a shill. Seen him every fucking thread with this shit. No ones going to watch this movie you 14 year old dumbass

>nu-Sup Forums hates Edgar Wright films

Being this angry about a movie you haven't seen.

My fucking sides right now

>Le reddit meme again

Jesus christ give some actual criticism of fuck off, loser.

Kek, guess it is true that only women and young boys like this filth.

My theaters are already taking it out after tomorrow.
I don't get it?
Why only three days and not over the weekend?

And you're a 600 pound dog fucker cause I said so

Time to leave baby

Because it's a chick flick slash 15-17 year old boy fantasy movie that'll be forgotten in under a month.

Huh? OP didn't even say he hated it. Relax.

Edgar Wright made it. It'll flop, and no normal people will remember it, but he has a hell of a fanbase that'll make sure no one on the internet forgets.