Christian General: Atheists feel free to come discuss

LEts get one going. We've had trouble breaking t hrough the shillary posters.

Music:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhAifdHAx9s

Other urls found in this thread:

reasonablefaith.org/richard-dawkins-argument-for-atheism-in-the-god-delusion
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys.

I hope Shitlam purges Christianity from the face of the earth.

Sweden is mostly atheist though

kek
Not anymore.

> knock at the door
> i answer door in my bathrobe
> its 2 blond girls holding bibles
> say they want to talk about jesus
> sure come on in
> an hour later i am pounding the shit out of both their asses
> they literally suck the snot out of my dick
> they leave and i go back to watching the rio olympics
> happened twice to me before
> true story every word

i want to believe, but i just can't. i can't make logical sense of it. The bible has been proven wrong about so many things. Where do I start to try to believe?

When has it been proven wrong user?
Start with noticing the EXTREMELY accurate prophesies coming true, made 2000 years ago.

I'm an agnostic atheist and i find it funny the christian thread mascot is a sexualized underage animu nun/girl. It gives away what's going on under the surface of most Christians.

Some of the best sex I've ever had was with deprived barely legal christian girls so i don't mind the existence of your cult, you do a favor to young men everywhere.

atheist here
desu I'd rather have Islam win, at least they don't let their women walk all over them and make systems where the woman wears the pants and has a golden parachute (marriage,divorce, alimony, family court system, etc)

Yeah, Christian women are sluts and whores. No surprise there. Missionaries send out hot young white women because they KNOW that young guys these days are little dudebros that can't fathom saying "no" to women. Even modern "alpha males" are just fags that are slightly more masculine than gays and nu-males.

My Uncle is a pastor and told me that's their ultimate tactic - sending out hot young female missionaries to sway young men. It works every time. Of course, everyone knows that the women go and get fucked and degraded by Chad after they're done their missionary shift work.

How can you pound the shit out of their asses if your dicks in the way? How can they suck the snot out of your dick? Is your dick a nose?

Christianity is the spirit of the people of Europe. If you believe in good deeds, morals, and are against the satanic elites I would say you are on the right path. I think being on the right side in the upcoming battle is the most important part to be honest.

What if God died and the universe is just his body decomposing?

You'd expect spooky action from such a body altering

reasonablefaith.org/richard-dawkins-argument-for-atheism-in-the-god-delusion

This is WLC's website. He's a philosopher who shitposts about religion in a podcast and Q/A.

Anyone who has interest in high level philosophy discussion and/ or religion will enjoy it regardless of faith. Though he defends the protestant position he is fair to both sides of the argument.

The bible makes predictions that come true in the bible, saying that it makes accurate prophesies is laughably inaccurate.

A majority of the bible has been proven impossible or simply incorrect. This isn't a debate, it's fact and most members of the Vatican academy accept this and state it as allegory. Only extremists and ignorant western Americans hold onto that the bible is 100% correct and none of it is allegory.

Vatican today is definitely not christian. Do you have any examples?

I'm not saying it's to be taken literally all of it. I don't know the true meaning behind everything. What I do know is there is something bigger than us.

>muh bible has errors so the whole thing is wrong

t. banana man

Except the bible was written in different places over hundreds of years and was only compiled in the year 300 AD.
You dumb ass. Off to plebbit you go if you are going to make these youtube tier arguments.

Atheists might feel free, but how about Deists?
It's easy to debate Atheists on theology. They're retarded.

When Christians come up upon the sheer might of the Deist, they crumble. Because when theology meets science, Jesus loses all meaning.

Have you ever seen a traditional Christian marriage? Because all that you described sounds like the egalitarian atheist bullshit i have to witness here most of the time

Not sure what I find more heartbreaking. The fact that someone might go out on the internet and just tell lies. Or the fact I might believe them anyway.

hows the christian situation in scandinavia?

When i was there everyone was celebrating some minor christian holiday I've never heard of and I'm lutheran but you always see all the numbers about atheists and liberalism there so idk.

>Things in the bible have been proven impossible
Do you even know what miracles are?

>Do you have any examples?

Yes, absolutely, creation is an impossible model that can't make any predictions, it's not taught in any school for very good reason. The Earth was also never covered in water, and noah's ark is an impossibility.

I can't be asked to bring up every example of the bible being simply false, there are far too many examples and it's a time waster.

>What I do know is there is something bigger than us.

And that's great, many materialist scientists also believe this, but you should separate that attitude from factual study.

Is there a God? i think that's completely irrelevant and unknowable, and i highly doubt it.

I'm not sure i completely i understand what you're asking. Please rephrase everything.

I'm aware of the concept of what a miracle is, but such events do not exist. You need to be skeptical and put effort into understanding why things happen instead of calling it a miracle.

Explain how accurate the end time prophesies are manifesting. Elites are Satanists you know. They actually do child sacrifice to Lucifer etc. They're not even good at hiding it, I can give you proof of that. Do you think illuminati is a joke? 666 Mark of the beast implant is coming soon, and so is ww3 just saying. You can feel it's coming.

You must understand that this is not a compelling response.

The end of time prophesies have been manifesting since at least 1850 according to Christianity. Don't deny it, this type of Christian marketing is very old. If you want to draw connections between the two, i'm sure you could and you can continue to do so whether or not it is true. It's a confirmation bias on the highest level.

The only Christians left are the older generations and the eastern european immigrants. The morality of this country is falling apart at an alarming rate and people pretend like everything is fine because we have money. Divorce rates are ridiculous, Homosexuality is rampant, and don't even get me startd on promiscuity. The truth is that we are due for a rude awakening in the not so far future.

It annoys me the snarky attitude you got like you know the one truth behind the universe btw, please lose it. I have studied this way more than you, and I used to be an atheist. Arrogance is bad.

Do Luciferian Illuminati believe there is a God, are they wrong too?

It's not a snarky attitude, there is truth and there is skepticism. The problem is most Christians take their skepticism in the origins of life and reality and try to say it's fact, complete nonsense. Science doesn't exist to offend or scare you, it's here to improve our lives.

There are absolutely gaps in scientific understanding, nobody disagrees with this, but it has made magnificent strides in finding those answers. Why we are here is a completely irrelevant nonsensical question on the other hand. It's not arrogance, certainly not anymore than Christians have about their beliefs and how those could possibly impact other people.

What are you talking about?

Can you elaborate?

This

I feared as much.

I've read the churchs are a bastion of nationalists.

It amazing how fast Christianity seems to be dying in the west.

Just throw some cheap pleasures in abundance at the younger generation and they become intoxicated with it and throw away everything their ancestors built for them.

The churchs in Denmark are beautiful but they will probably be turned in to mosques.

I know absolutely nothing about conspiracy theories, I'm also atheist so i personally don't believe in God or Lucifer.

i was the same way until i found out that a face slap to a male is psychologically devastating , like they feel like someone humiliated them and made them feellike a woman , and the girls see this attitude and assume that i am the hero they have been looking for

Not really a theory

>creation is an impossible model that can't make any predictions
It predicts that the Universe is comprehensible.

Our creation as humans predicts we can comprehend it.

Two of the single more baffling aspects of our Universe, and utterly foundational to all of science.

Two predictions that go proven every time the scientific method is practiced, regardless of what other predictions are verified/falsified. These two are always verified. Never falsified.

>religion

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

How do you feel about these coincidences?

bump

where the converts at dammit

I know how easy it is to fall into skepticism towards the extraordinary aspects of the Bible, but if that is enough to sway you away from Christianity as a whole then clearly you are missing the bigger picture. Even if you disbelieve in Christianity, there is no denying that the moral structure of it is the best for civilization, and has pulled us from savagery to what we have today. People are different but have equal value, no taking personal revenge (the state carries the sword), golden rule, etc. One of, if not the biggest, reason why our country is so divided is because we have been fed a fundamentally different moral foundation. This is why you can almost never convince a liberal his positions are wrong through logic and facts, it has to be a personal experience that smacks them in the face, because his beliefs, like our beliefs, are based upon deeply held values.
People on the left have been given a secular moral compass based upon a world that should exist and which worships relativism. People on the right have been given a largely Christian moral compass based upon a world that exists in reality and which worships one truth. This is why today the left and right are much more polarized than they were a few decades ago.
I'm not sure how old you are, but one of the memes from Europeans from years back was that our left was not REALLY left, they were both conservative parties. This was not far from the truth years ago; both parties had fundamentally the same interests and differed mostly in how to achieve these, with some exceptions. It's not the case today: the left largely represents the failed European states and the right represents more or less what the American left was two, three decades or so ago. These are fundamentally different systems of government both of which could juggle power every four years and which will ultimately dissolve our Republic, because, to quote Mark 3:25, "a house divided against itself cannot stand."

how does the church evangalise these days?
Are there any good sources on conversion statistics for the laity?

So which is you guy's favorite gospel? I've always liked Luke because I also like Acts of the Apostles and it's sort of like part two to Luke. And Mark is kind of basic, and John is a little strange. I dunno, when I picture the life of Christ I just mostly draw from Luke.

How about you guys?

>It predicts that the Universe is comprehensible.
>Our creation as humans predicts we can comprehend it.
>Two of the single more baffling aspects of our Universe, and utterly foundational to all of science.

the Universe is difficult to comprehend, it's mostly counter-intuitive, that's the problem with creation in the first place. It's easy for -most- people to understand, but that doesn't make it correct or able to make predictions. You mathematician and physics students know exactly what I'm talking about.

>Two predictions that go proven every time the scientific method is practiced, regardless of what other predictions are verified/falsified. These two are always verified. Never falsified.

Can you elaborate? I find this statement very vague.

Wanna see something cool?

-

They usually have missions to africa or other third world countries, what people fail to realise not is that europe is the one that needs those missionaries more than anyone.

--

I'm interested in this too.

It enfuriates me that Pope Francis is more interested in bringing muslims into europe than to converting europeans back to Christianity.

Protestant churchs are too busy distracted converting already christian 3rd world countries for bonus points.

Europe needs to wake up.

---

You're right, as an atheist i have no moral obligation, and as such I've raped and killed everyone I've wanted to rape and kill.

Absolutely nobody.

I also lead a very structured and attention to detail life, because i know it's the only thing i will ever have. Christianity did not invent morality, the majority of your post is fanatical raving.

----

-----

------

Still an atheist? Or do you believe that maybe there is something bigger than us at play?

Can you give a context to the meaning of your posts?

you've made fundamental mistake in confusing moral epistemology (where morals come from) with moral semantics (what is wrong and right).

Classic undergraduate mistake.

But you surely aren't so amateur at philosophy you will not try to defend the position that atheists can have a morals will you?

Lets watch.

Do you see a connection between these images? You should.

I think you need to give a serious context to your posts. Is Norway where they don't give students homework anymore? Or is that Finland?

how successful are those missions?
I recall an Orthodox mission to the Philippines failed recently

Anybody else notice that the secular world does literally the exact opposite of church teaching?

>"This is my body, which I have given up for you"
>MY BODY MY CHOICE

>Work on yourself to benefit the society (avoid 7 deadly sins, pray, go to church)
>X IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT AND PEOPLE NEED TO ADAPT TO ME

>Gluttony is a sin
>Fat shaming

>Lust is a sin
>Homos, puppy play, adultery

>Do not covet
>Gibs me dat

Doesn't that make secularism satanic?

Do you see a connection yet?

This. My church spends money sending missionaries to papau new guinea. ITs 95% christian already.

Meanwhile europe becomes more and more decadent and godless.

Guys about Islam, I know we are quick to dismiss them because of their rampant violence. But they are monotheists and they do believe Christ is a prophet, do you think we could use this angle to start converting Muslims into Christians? I think by pointing out differences between the Bible and Quran, as well as the contradiction of most modern Muslims acting in the name of their religion, we could convince them that Christianity is the true pathway of Monotheism, rather than Islam, and Jesus is a better role model to follow than Muhammad.

What do you think, is there a chance of making this work?

Secondly, where can I find a virgin qt wife?

Does kinda look like ?

>You're right, as an atheist i have no moral obligation, and as such I've raped and killed everyone I've wanted to rape and kill.

>Absolutely nobody.

But thus you also acknowledge that the people who do rape and kill have no moral obligation to stop.

Why can't atheists have morals?

Clever little tricks that have been seeping their way on to TV and magazines ever since a certain school moved to the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8

Does this look normal to you? Does this sound normal to you?
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E

Is there maybe something bigger than humanity?

>you've made fundamental mistake in confusing moral epistemology (where morals come from) with moral semantics

Can you explain? Because you're completely off base here if i understand you correctly.

>But you surely aren't so amateur at philosophy

Philosophy is a nice thought experiment, but you need to combine it with something in your life. Being the person in the corner questioning what reality is until they drive themselves insane is difficult. At some point you have to accept that there are some personal truths to the existence around you and take a step forward or you will be stuck in a closed loop forever.

>you will not try to defend the position that atheists can have a morals will you?

Atheists everywhere live moral lives. Christians everywhere live immoral lives. It's a idiotic argument to say either convey morality any more than public law does.

To Evangelize successfully in 3rd world countries, just masquerade as a charity aid organization for the poor.

People will come in droves for the gimmedats.

Also, make worship all about the euphoria

>Christian General: Atheists feel free to come discuss Anonymous (ID: NTRpdF1N) 08/07/16(Sun)14:26:08 No.844406

How do we reconcile our Christian beliefs with a strong nationalist/fash agenda? Sometimes I feel like the precepts of Christianity are against vitality and military values. Today in mass, for example, at the Collect, the lector made us pray for the intentions of economic migrants, not just refugees. But my rulers are entitled by the Natural Law to turn away anyone seeking membership in my society who is not seeking asylum from physical danger if it is against the interests of my community.

this one is for norway-bro

youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

What are you talking about?

You can't be seriously saying things look the same, so it's not a coincidence are you?

Some morals may be obvious to you now but there are many that are not so obvious yet are extremely harmful for stable societies, things like women's """liberation""" seemed like a very logical and moraly right thing to do and yet today we can clearly see how it has completely destroyed the nuclear family and is leading us towards a liberal dystopia.

The bible is a perfect guideline given by God himself made for us to prosper and the second we stray away from it we fall into our own human flaws. We are not meant to be able to follow it to perfection but we are supposed to strive to do so as closely as possible.

i would rather just take a fat greasy shit onto mohammed face

feminized Christianity is a phenomena of the past 50 years.

Look up the rexists.

>Is there maybe something bigger than humanity?

When did i doubt there was? I have yet to hear a single argument from you.

yeah but as soon as you stop funneling money into it you loose out to which ever group will

So lets be clear
All just religious coincidences, correct?

???

If you believe morality comes from a book and not from within yourself i'm sorry.

Many species are violent predators and yet they don't kill each other. It's survival, not God. We wouldn't be here if we needed God to reach that conclusion to begin with.

Nazis persecuted the fuck out of the Catholic Church. Yes they were better for christians than Communists, but they weren't super Christian either.

You said you were an atheist. That's what atheist means.

I think were done, you've not made a single coherent argument.

The fact that we can see common shapes is proof of the divine?

No they didn't. Thats a meme written by Shirer. They had political disagreements over education and other state vs church issues but Hitler said as late as 43 to his generals that part of his motivation for the war was to protect catholcism from communism.

You don't know what you're talking about. Educate yourself.

Ah dude, we have all here seen Richard Dawkins ok? Chill out with your revolutionary new way of thinking. We get it, yu smart n factual n shiet.

Explain to me how something comes out of nothing.

You can always go for the euphoric approach where you turn worship into a big concert with some tricks like,

speaking in tongues

making bodies hit and roll around the floor

faith 'healing'

Many Evangelicals even if they ignore all the body rolling stuff will go for the concert approach to worship.

I have not seen a High Church Evangelical before, maybe the ones that exist are Anglicans