Anybody feel bad that Daniel day Lewis stole all this guy's thunder

Anybody feel bad that Daniel day Lewis stole all this guy's thunder

is that clooney?

What happened to that avatar fag?

clooney is mullato isnt he

what are you crazy? how did you even come to that conclusion?

Same age, same complexion, same Hollywood Status pedigree

One just has like 300 million more dollars than the other one.

Leave method acting to me lads

I feel bad for people crippled, ugly, or starving to death, not someone handed happiness, success, and literally everything else in life on a silver platter because they were born good looking

Not at all. George Cloony never did anything on the level of My Left Foot, or even Gangs of New York. He's a good performer and I love his stuff for the Coen Bros but he's the Cary Grant of his day, and DDL is just DDL.

>Gangs of New York
>good

DDL is amazing in Gangs of New York. Shit on the movie all you want but Bill the Butcher is one of the best, most nuanced antagonists of that decade.

Pretty much. George Clooney only plays George Clooney. That said, I think he's far better in comedic roles which I'm not sure DDL is even capable of.

Clooney is great at comedic roles. My favorite performance from him is in Burn After Reading.

That is his best performance, up there with Ulysses Everett McGill.

The Descendants is hugely underrated too. He's also great in Intolerable Cruelty.

Oh totally. I also forgot to throw out his role in Syriana.

I wasn't too electrified by his turn in The Descendants. It was a fine movie but I think it's the weakest Payne I've seen. Intolerable Cruelty was hilarious though. The ending really tied it together and Clooney sold it so sincerely.

no because Clooney is a liberal loon

That's a fucking absurd comparison
DDL is a dedicated actor who likes to overact, George Clooney is a movie star

he looks like joel from the last of us

good god I wish I had that kind of hair when I'm his age

love your videos, mark

>he's the Cary Grant of his day
Stop.

it's a fact actually

hes in just the right amount of good watch able movies

u aint my nigga if you don't atleast semi like men who stare at goats

grant himself while acted in a bunch of stuff he got like 4 good movies tops

they are kino but cmon now he acted in that trash movie about that dinosaur bone finding baby or something

Piss poor "actor" that shouldn't have ever made it past a bit role on fucking Roseanne. Making middle aged women wet does not an actor make - he's Fabio tier (and Fabio is at least a cool dude to hangout with, by all accounts, while this guy is a liberal douchebag).

The Coen wouldn't even dream of asking this retard to star in any of their serious movies, they don't respect him at all and I think he knows

nu-Sinatra that makes Oscar bait movies to mask his shitty acting