Homestuck

What's your prediction for the epilogue?

Here is mine:

>more """Davekat depth"""
>we see Kanaya and Rose hanging out with no mention of the Matriorb
>Jack Noir and Ms Paint Wedding
>Jade, Jake, Jane and Dirk play soccer
>several panels or a long as fuck flash scene with Terezi looking sad
>we see several flashbacks of kid Terezi and kid Vriska hanging out, kid Vriska saving Terezi from a gangbang, kid Vriska getting a blowjob from kid Terezi and an Eridan cameo with her and Terezi beating him up during FLARP
>flashback ends and Terezi sees a light and assumes it's Vriska
>John hangs out with Roxy and Calliope and he casually mentions the name Caliborn
>Calliope turns into Caliborn and fucking murders everyone and destroys the whole new universe
>the epilogue ends

pixel animation of all the characters driving sports cars and/or tricycles and starting schools in the new world along to 'ascend' from the new album

>What's your prediction for the epilogue?
that it doesn't happen

it will most likely be all the characters gathering around Vriska and prasing her like shes the next pope or something.

bump

>implying Hussie won't finish an half-assed epilogue to get his davekat welfare check

F8CK 8FF

There is no epilogue.

Stop samefagging

it's time to let the threads die

I'm not ready to let go yet.

Your idea is shit, steel lmao

Better Nepeta ships:
Equius
Aradia
Sollux
Eridan
Terezi
Their dancestor counterparts
All the Humans

Prove me wrong.

>Equius
RAILS
DONT
PAIL

steel draw more aradia getting brutally fucked by LE please

Who is Dad?

John's half brother.

Heir to Nanna's jokestore/baked goods empire, or the son of a famous vaudeville comedian. His story changes a little bit depending on which Earth he's from, but he's still the same guy.

I dont agree with the Aradia bit.
I think Eridan could go school shooter on the meteor just fine. Wipe both him and Vriska out at once.

Kanaya didn't do fucking anything but exist after the meteor so nothing lost if she stayed dead.

Either:

A) The epilogue will be delayed again and again until Hussie starts another project/quietly disappears from obscure internet fame, and it goes the way of Hivebent.

Or:

B) It comes out half-assed, Sup Forums and Tumblr get mad again for a little while, and both cling desperately to the corpse of Homestuck for another 4 years or so.

It's amazing how bad those ideas are.

he just HAD to end homestuck with that epilogue dangling over our head
the man can't even fuck up gracefully

thanks for the replies, faggots

kek

KITTY CAT BLOWJOB
WOOO-WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

steel can you draw condy killing trizza with her trident

it's up your alley in edge factor and we need more trizza art

reminder that he deleted all mentions of the epilogue

>we see several flashbacks of kid Terezi and kid Vriska hanging out, kid Vriska saving Terezi from a gangbang, kid Vriska getting a blowjob from kid Terezi

Yes please

that doesn't help anything though
are we supposed to take that as a retraction or was he just tidying up the news feed

I don't draw edgy things anymore. Everyone got too asshurt every time I did.
And we can't have that.

I used to theorize that Homestuck's guardians were one big joke on abstraction and would turn out to NOT in fact be abstract the whole time - instead being a bunch of actual caretaker robots. It would have been pretty fucking stupid, but it would explain Dad at least a LITTLE.

man can you imagine how fucking weird it must be for John and Mr. Crocker

what if you grew up and met your alternate universe teen dad

They just take it in stride at this point, you'd have to be a stone cold retard to still find any of that shit worthy of a freakout. They're family, and if they weren't family before it doesn't matter because they can be if they want to.

why was this deleted? I dont think it was breaking any rules.

well they kind of have to given that they are the last handful of survivors of a dead civilization

needs more feet

>Vriska will never leave a moist footprint on your cheek

best consorts

best consorts for the best land

not best session?

one day the world will need you steel
you can't keep escape destiny

Steel had no pressure to do the comics, comissioning kinda breaks the spirit.

>everyone got too asshurt
>we can't have that
??????????
isn't that the whole point of making edgy stuff

No because people got offended and complained.
Their deafening wails blocked out and erased any previous opinions of people who liked the edgy work.

Howa bout Trizza running away from Condi? is there a "running away from things" meme?

I guess the terrorists won

they can't be terrorists if they're on the right side of history

stop posting trash's shitty comics

fuck that traitor

>traitor
>being this buttmad

what he do

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."

He betrayed no one. From the start, trash was in the side of trolling. Sup Forums and leddit are only clowns for him, their anger being his nourishment

this but unironically

>Calliope turns into Caliborn and fucking murders everyone and destroys the whole new universe
Would be nice, although Undertale already did it.

he stopped making edgy comics because he was offending people and they were complaining
this is all really the fault of hstanon posting those comics on plebbit

We need more of this

History is a story told by the winners of the fight

yes. and the winners would never label themselves as terrorists

I just want good art of Trizza dying to Condy

I don't want her death to be something lame...

Like getting crushed by a boulder or killed by Joey solving a puzzle like a shitty Sierra Games boss.

man i wish artists would stop giving a fuck but i guess if you want people to like your shit you gotta appease the masses like hussie did with act 6

People will complain until they cave.

history isn't really written by the victors though. that's just a meme. it's actually written by historians

People here actually like the comic. Reddit, however, is full of SJW and hypocrites like tipsy. Of course if you post it there they will get triggered, complain and cry rivers about how ''revolting'' those comics are. Everyone has different tastes, their taste sucks, simple as that. We, however know it. But the autist retard of hstanon haaad to post it there and ruin everyone's fun

it's written by historians and then the historians are ignored and ridiculed by the victors and then their writings fade into obscurity

I think if you even you even say "not on my watch" everyone on Reddit will hate you.

But I guess you'd get the same reaction here if you said "Breath has something to do with freedom".

What was even the problem with him and the other sending our shit there? You cant be "just pretending lol" this way.

Nice, now I don't have to draw it myself.

Steel needs to be held accountable for the memes he's unleashed.

they are fucking hypocrites. They hate the John kill all gays comic cause its ''homophobic'', but the ''racist'' Jade unblacks Dave comic made them laugh like mad

>you'd get the same reaction here if you said "Breath has something to do with freedom".
We're memeing you dolt.

my native american forebears agree strongly with you! hurrah for america!

the breath thingy is just a meme. Those guys are like this , these type of retards

finish the fucken gay murder comic

You mean Davekat bitching? Every thread is full of it.

Not in the wake of the orlando shooting. It might be too triggering now.

Looking back, it's kinda funny that this quote came out of Marvel, considering what they've turned into the past couple of years.

make it sexy then

make john make jade rape everybody left
there hasn't been a mass rapist in a while

Draw it in reverse so it look like john is healing them with his shotgun

Dude, any and all artists have some people that will like their work and others that won't. That's normal. Haters didn't stop Rick Riordan from finishing Percy Jackson, or JK Rowling from finishing Harry Potter, or Andrew Hussie for fucking up Homestuck, he didnt even need haters to fuck it up!

What I mean is, there will be people that like it and there will be people that won't. Your comic is funny and I think most of the world would agree. But people in reddit are the ones that will get offended to the core. Hell, I can be considered a straight ally and I found your comic quite funny. But they are just the type of people that can't take a joke. It wasn't your fault. Some people like, others won.t In my opinion, most of the world would laugh like mad at your comics.

>it's a "some redditors are sjws, and everyone on plebbit must have the same opinion" thread

Well, it's the worst fucking ship in the comic!

I am being incredibly facetious, user.

I actually think ships that portray John as gay are the worst. I dislike davekat more because it was due to retcons AND very ambiguous. It was as if Hussie couldn't decide if they dated and ended it or were still dating. So he kept teasing davekat and davejade over and over to the point he made Act 7 seems like a harem ending

gamtav is worse
davekat has the potential to be a great ship but had terrible execution, gamtav is just all around bad
janedirk and johndave/johnkat are pretty bad too

I'd say it's more like history is usually written by historians, but most of the time, the victors are the "editors" and usually change things to their liking.

Of course the victors are gonna leave out they were terrorists, fascists, and murderers... For instance, Japan left out many mentions of their war crimes in WW2. Hell, I'm sure they also leave out how brutal Hideyoshi's Korean campaign was.

Davekat coulda had a panel where Dave and karkat and shooting the shit like bros but in a very gay way but instead we get dave bitching bout toxic masculinity in a joke comic.

Look, the thing is: I love your work. And I think you should do more edgy comics because they were really fun. I don't really care if it's davekat or anything of slay all gays or stuff like that or not. I just love edgy and dark sense of humor and you have talent for it. So, if you did one of those, you would have my thanks and gratitude.

I appreciate it.

Davekat would be much better if they raped Vriska and gave her a life-long trauma!

just one more reason why hideyoshi was the biggest asshole of the three great uniters

DEL8 THIS

this but unironically

Is this some new trendy maymay?

honestly woulda loved this

hi guys i make a edgy comic