How are you going to feel on your deathbed when you realize you have accomplished nothing in life...

How are you going to feel on your deathbed when you realize you have accomplished nothing in life, and you were never actually free. When you realize you don't get a re-do.

Americans are wage slaves. You will spend 40 hours a week at work just barely making it

Doesn't matter, had sex

At least we got Trump in office.

wow deep it really made me think

I will feel bad for a while, but then i die and my problems will go away

I think about this alot. Both my dad and my grandfather worked their entire lives almost all day every day. Although grandpa did it because he enjoyed it. He worked pretty much until he died althogh he didn't have to, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with him. My dad also really enjoys working, even though for both of them it almost entirely consumes their lives.

I don't fucking know why or how they do it. I wish I could be like them though, because I know that when I finish college I'm going to have to work endlessly just like them. I just wish I could live in a small room underground with food and a computer, or become a nomad or something.

Chris Mccandless really accomplished a lot hiking out to a frozen wasteland, shooting a moose just to let most of the meat rot, and then dying of starvation.

I had sex with 3 women, got a handjob and went down on another in the last 10 days I'm good man I'm good

i always dream of just fucking off to the woods like the guy in your pic did.
but then i realize id prolly die like the guy in your pic did.

>wage slaves

okokokokokokokokok sure thing buddy.

But in all honesty, who cares if I wasted life? If I'm 93 and dying, then fine. At that point there's no reset button so take some Vicodin and go out in euphoria.

liberalism: not even once

This

Every single cultural Marxist I've destroyed in debate and every shill I've called out over time lead up to this moment where everyone impacted by my words and the words of my brothers are converging into this most glorious movement. We're doing it, lads. All of us.

kek OP

it's still better than being poor

also, fuck you, you don't know that

Yup, my grandfather was worldwide respected artist and my father is working his butt off to reform the laws in geodesy to bring some good into this sick corrupted system..I am in college and sometimes I want to be just as them and sometimes I want to live completely different life.. But one thing I know for sure is to be remebered in the good way and to leave some good on this planet

>eating pussy
fucking betas are really the reason women have gone rotten

>Working your entire life
>No time to enjoy anything
>Still better than being poor

We're infinitesimally small and infinitesimally large so I doubt it can matter in any conceivable way

So it's better to just enjoy it

> 40 hours a week
Nobody works only 40 hours since the Obama administration. Try again.

>How are you going to feel on your deathbed when you realize you have accomplished nothing in life

most people accomplish stuff at their jobs. What are some accomplishments of homeless, and jobless people?

Could be worse. Could be a nigger or a gooky. Or you.

Says a faggot who posts a picture of a different faggot who died cause he fell in love with a bus.

Also just in case you are the author, the book fucking sucked, especially those two chapters about yourself and most especially everything about you had an opinion on. Example: this thread.

The movie was better, quote more people next time cause you fucking suck at writing.

Fpbp fuvking kangaroos

sure accomplished alot, dying of lolnofood in a hobo bus.

You are almost as much a faggot at op.. like pls dont say shit until you have something figured out... making hyperbolic generalizations about scaling existence and life is so douchy. Its like you are a pretentious space sjw. And the space part isnt even cool cause of the rest of your nonsensical nighilistic gibberish.. do better next time, the world has enough retards.

Fpbp

>working in 2016 LUL

You are a pussy like all the other people that will die easily and mostly unknown unlike the guy in the pic.

I'll feel pretty good not dying of shitting myself to death

....like that little faggot in the movie troy, going to wake up Achilles from his postorgyandhammeat nap, getting shit all over for running your mouth like a normal little errandboi

No truer words have been spoken here

I have millions of dollars, and the only """freedom""" I have is the ability to participate in a degenerate and exploitative society I want nothing to do with. The success we seek is not within our reach.

All we can do is watch from the sidelines and be ready for someone vastly more powerful than us, someone with a trump card, to call on us to participate in their master plan.

And if you expect that to never happen, then you might as well kill yourself right now.

But of course, don't go alone

i'll be relieved.

Thanks for the contribution satan.

How are the brothels in Australia? I've only seen bad reviews

There's a difference between living to work and working to live. I hope you learn what that looks like.

You're such a stupid faggot.
You've never eaten out a girl for a while and fucked her hard. Her pussy is literally soaked.
t. guy who made his girl have her eyes roll up in her head for a good few minutes while she is completely unable to talk

>NEET
>accomplishing anything in life

She is supposed to receive her pleasure vicariously from knowing she is giving you pleasure. It's what women do, in all aspects of life.

You're trying to brag about acting in a feminine manner. Pathetic

Says the guy who is raising tyrones baby because he ate dat puss like a watermelon.

sage

Or, I took the choice to eat her out as a reward.
Are you really so dense you are afraid of eating out a woman, out of the chance it might make you lesser?
Are you actual insecure of your own security? Are you a stupid faggot?

> using this image

That nigger wasn't a "wage slave", he fucked off into the woods, threw away all his fucking college money into charity and then died because he was too fucking retarded to know what kind of berries to eat and didn't feel like killing a dear for whatever fucking reason.

WW3 will set me free

BWAHAhaha
I like it

This feels forced