Why are expats in Korea such disgusting commies

>Confucianism is bad, man
>old Korean people are so rude, man
>wow Korean work culture is so authoritarian man
>wow mandatory military service sucks man, so fascist
>wow I can't believe weed isn't legal here, man
>wow Korea is so male-dominated man women need more freedom to suck my cock
>wow I can't believe the National Intelligence Service still exists man that should be illegal
>wow I can't believe a dictator's daughter involved in cult rituals was president man that's so fucked up old people need to die and stop voting Saewol was sooooo sad
>wow Trump is soooo evil man, he's gonna start a war because he hates Asian people, North Korea isn't the real problem, man
>wow can you believe the Korean army massacred innocent democracy protestors in Gwangju, man that's so fucked up dude
>wow Moon is so handsome, he's like a Korean Trudeau, I'd totally go gay for that guy and I heard he will get rid of ActiveX plugins on the Korean internet xD

When will they ever fucking stop, I really wanna 양송합니다 about them so much ㅠ_ㅜ even though I'm also an expat myself

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processo_de_impeachment_de_Park_Geun-hye
youtube.com/watch?v=GZYS0w1n7h8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You make them sound very reasonable with that greentext. I don't see what the problem is.

t. Ivan

Cont. Well, other than the naïveté regarding North Korea.

Literally
>let me talk about your country

This is how expats behave everywhere. They get even more insufferable when they move home and try to force their "new identity" on their home country.

>new identity

Now I've lost you, what do you mean "new identity"?

Why do koreans love building comfort women statues everywhere they go?

Those greentexts are all true except NIS

>>wow Korean work culture is so authoritarian man

What about those slave contracts for korean idols

Westerners act like they are part of a culture if they live there for a year or two. Look at the Western youtube vloggers that live in Japan or Korea, they are goddamn annoying.

>south diarrhea
>good country

nothing they said was wrong you stupid plastic gook, this is why we gave japan a free pass to genocide you

You guys are literally admitting to being homosexuals right now you realize that

STFU you idiot

looks like nip man here doesn't want his true intentions out in public. i'm onto you, ya shifty cunt.

I think it can be so hard for foreigner to know the truth about Korea. Because of propaganda.

>wow I can't believe a dictator's daughter involved in cult rituals was president man that's so fucked up old people need to die and stop voting Saewol was sooooo sad

What is going on here?

What do you want then? Fascism? You should have Jap Empire back on your lands in that case. You're no better.

what propaganda?

>he fell for the democracy meme

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processo_de_impeachment_de_Park_Geun-hye

Leftism movie and news. They distort the truth so much.

T. 한국인

I'm seriously not. You should be able to tell by my perfectly fluent English.

>dictator
He was the most based president.

t. Engerisu techearu

>You guys are literally admitting to being homosexuals right now you realize that
ㅡㅡ

광주는 뭐다??

That's perfectly comprehensible to most native speakers, although I admit it would be better if more correctly punctuated and otherwise fixed a little:

>You guys are literally admitting to being homosexuals right now, do* you realize that?*

since both south koreans/japs are too autistic and xenophobic most foreigners can not fit in the two countries

burgers act like they are part of a culture if they have 1/64th DNA from there)

But most of those are correct. The real question is why would you choose to live in Japan lite, user?

Righteous uprising of the oppressed masses, longing for justice and liberty :^)

>>wow I can't believe a dictator's daughter involved in cult rituals was president man that's so fucked up old people need to die and stop voting Saewol was sooooo sad
>wow Trump is soooo evil man, he's gonna start a war because he hates Asian people, North Korea isn't the real problem, man
>>wow can you believe the Korean army massacred innocent democracy protestors in Gwangju, man that's so fucked up dude
All except these are fine, and 2/3 are expressions of ethnic nationalism

전라디언 꺼져라

Why don't you go to N Korea then?

wut

>he will get rid of ActiveX plugins
Sounds like a saint to me.

>The real question is why would you choose to live in Japan lite

Isn't Korea like super cheap compared to Japan? I know a lot of Russians emigrated there for that very reason.

If you live on egg rolls rice kimchee and cheap soju and live in a cupboard maybe

>Isn't Korea like super cheap compared to Japan?
Not super cheap, a bit cheaper

t. 양베충

youtube.com/watch?v=GZYS0w1n7h8

When will (You) ever stop?

전라도 까지마 개쌍도년들아 wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

네 다음 칸셉