How would you have integrated him to the MCU?

How would you have integrated him to the MCU?

He originally was going to be on the fringe of it.

ASM's version of OsCorp Tower was going to be in The Avengers.

Yeah, didn't really need much integration. None of the films from the MCU really contradict the Garfer-man films.

Literally just have a post credit scene that mimics Spidey's first interaction with the Fantastic Four.

Breaking into Avengers Tower and asking if they were hiring.

There's nothing to it, City almost turning into a horde of lizard people doesn't preclude their being other superheroes...

But a guy rampaging through midtown in a robot rhino suit does... So that fucking worthless scene has to go.

Killed in Spiderverse. Tobey Maguire tried his best to save him.

Multiverse route, like X-Men if ever. Too much shit happened in New York in both franchises to gloss over.

It's practically Slott canon that they both died

So instead keep the good parts of Spider-verse, the fun universe hopping stuff, and drop the shit like Morlun and Spider-genocide

Exept for how some New Yorkers were turned into lizard people for a brief moment and apparently SHEILD didn't care.

Wow do you have a lot of faith in governmental organizations response time to unexpected events.

FEMA just ruined it for everybody.

SHEILD didn't even care about the President getting captured or Dark Elves invading London, why would they care about lizard people?

Is this an actual thing?

There're ninjas running around with some ominous super weapon. There was a massive fucked up riot down on a dock (if I'm remembering Jessica Jones right) and SHIELD didn't care.

Also, just because SHIELD wasn't explicitly shown in the film doesn't mean they weren't around. Except from the mid credits scene, did you see any actual SHIELD agents in Iron Man 1?

I suppose if this was all done earlier maybe one of those little shorts could've been thrown in, like "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Thors Hammer" or something.

Maybe they let these things slide because they were partially Hydra.

The "foreign radical group" Norman was making weapons for in ASM2 would've been Hydra for sure.

With more butt shots, I guess.

I wouldn't have. I'm glad he didn't. I'm glad he's gone.

No two spidermen talk about how they saw a Peter that looks like the guy from Sea biscuit (Toby) and one that looks like the guy from social network (Andrew) they also mentioned Broadway Musical Spiderman and the Electric Company Spiderman

>Amazing Spider-Man 3: The Death of Spider-Man

MJ captured by someone he tries to save her and pushed harder after what happened to Gwen but in saving MJ he dies.

Introduce Miles during the movie, have Peter mentor him after an introduction from Fury.

Yeah no fuck you

That's a bit of a strong reaction user. Did I trigger you?

Bendis get out