Was he autistic?

Was he autistic?

He's basically Alex, so yes.

Dipper's cheeks.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

No, he was an equilateral.

Yes. That's why Flatland tried to execute him.

I thought he was acute.

>Sup Forums answer
yes, because autism has no more meaning here than the word "fag"
>logical short answer
no, he's fucking around.
>logical long answer
The way bill behaves is actually pretty normal for reality warping entities that are sentient. They revel in fucking with the laws of physics and enjoying messing with lower level entities(see Mister Mxyzptlk from DC and genie from Disney's Aladdin) . There's no reason for him to act serious since there is very little that can threaten him. Only thing separating bill from other reality warpers is he has class.

No he was an asshole. Like all of us

Good answer, correct I think.

I mean we don't know what was "normal" in his home dimension he could have been Joe Average there or he could have been the creepy office conspiracy nut or he could have been a serial killer we'll never know.

I reckon he was the 'average Joe who was a school shooter in disguise' type.

You are thinking of his fanbase.

We need more cute drunk Bill's.

Yes. OP is autistic

Yes.

It's both. Bill is so beloved in Japan because they identify with his autistic struggles.

I wonder if Journal 3 will canonize the Flatland thing. I hope this Disney cartoon will make even more people read a Victorian novel about speculative maths.

More Bill with an adorable substance abuse problem.

h-he's going to kill himself soon, isn't he?

alex is a mess

He seems kinda paranoid though it's weird that they didn't mention it to him. I'd assume it's just a fan panel except for Disney tweeting it, or maybe it is just a fan panel they happened to tweet which is why they didn't bother to tell him.

A cute? A cute triangle? Pyramid ?

Manzi pls

Acutey

No he was just a drawing

dat's ablist

which came first, the autism or the memes

Autistic people don't seek out disorder and chaos, so no.
Wasn't he stuck in a prison dimension?

I think all we know is that he was trapped in it and it was decaying but not why

I thought Gerald was just retarded.

The part where the other sea lions bullied Gerald off of the rock was terrible.

That sounds like something a Gerald would say...

Special needs sea lion oppression must stop

I thought this film was about tolerance, diversity, and understanding

Not if you're an unnatractive white male

Women found him irresistible despite his being a triangle so he probably wasn't autistic. He was some kind of distilled cartoon Alpha Male instead. We should all emulate Bill in our love lives.

>implying Gerald isn't a qt

I've masturbated to Bill and knowing now that I was actually fapping to Alex Hirsch all along makes me feel dirty.

> It's an OP is projecting episode