Alonso was a mistake

Alonso was a mistake

I remember, five years ago, when they announced Alonso would be replacing Quesada as EiC, I was so excited: gone was the man who gave us the yearly megaevent and OMD.

If only I had known Alonso would be so much worse.

Godamn nigga what happened.

>yfw it still makes a ton of cash come this fall.

Checked.
Of course it will.

finally a worthy get

excited for more blackwashing of legacy characters, more bm-Wf pairings.
nope
Not.
Even.
Once.

They all look like shit to me.

Czecked

Alonso edited some of the best Jemas/Quesda era books too, seeing the Peter Principle at work here.

>those who said no are still going to buy
Comic fans were a mistake

Shitposting Bonanza incoming
>84444444

fugged up

fuck feminism and sjw pandering

whats it like being new

shitty

cut marvel into pieces..

I am forever in the maybe I have to see more.

I always ignore the advertising they use because holy fuck.

I like comics enough that I'm willing to give everything a chance instead of going in frothing mad

>i need to actually see the shit on my plate before i know if the guy squatting over it will shit all over my plate

Ok

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

DIVERSIFICATION, MIXED BREEDING

No x-men until fox give up their license

Nice

Alonso was the editor on the Spider-titles before then, you should have been paying attention.

When Alonso let Sins Past go, you know there's a guy who isn't fucking bothering.

At least OMD did something at least some people (Writers and editors) wanted. No one wants Sins Past.

Sins Past is all on Quesada. He wanted a big Spider-Event focused on character drama instead of plot, JMS pitched "Peter and Gwen's kids" Quesada correctly believed that Peter having children of any kind would age him, so they went with Osborn. Alonso wasn't a big part of that process.

>Total Votes 4,699