What did kubrick mean by this scene?

what did kubrick mean by this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/inJp4rPyLrU?t=2085
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i had such an unsettling feeling throughout this entire movie. I want to feel that again so badly.

Yes user, this film was really something special

barry lyndon is similar too

Barry Lyndon is not similar to Eyes Wide Shut in any way at all

it was subtle commentary on real life prostitution rings in eastern europe owned by the Russian Mafiya

Tommy is a first class man out of his depth. He should go back to that.

This i want suggestion

Throw in Space Oddity and it shows the mans spectrum. I think the scene, the entire movie, is about the ignants Kidman and Cruise. He wanted them specifically.

almost all Lynch films have this feeling

Not like EWS, everything past the first hour mark was pure claustrophobic paranoia-kino

Nothing I've seen yet has matched this movie's atmosphere but the closest I found were:

Synecdoche, New York
The Wtich
Animal Kingdom

Also the second half of 2001: ASO

syedoche is way trippier

Naked (1993)

hahahahahahahahahaha

>you'll never have young girl lusting over you

Victor Ziegler being Jewish and the morgue worker being Black weren't coincidences, right?

(((coincidences)))

What did he mean by this?

>S-She's fast

Calling out the 1%'s child sex rings. Along with calling out secret societies. He was killed for it.

Ziegler seems like a borderline-sympathetic figure, though. With the eternal Anglo being the central antagonist. What was Kubrick trying to tell us?

bump

checked

youtu.be/inJp4rPyLrU?t=2085

Good, since I don't want to end up in jail

Wow, in this version the little girl is at the orgy. Kubrick only implied pedophilia with her whispering to his ear about the clothes.

If the Jews really are that powerful then they wouldn't have allowed the film to be released.

>t.jew

>that final scene
>those guys stole his daughter
scary shit

they aren't nearly as influential in the sense that Sup Forums and conspiracy theorists make them out to be but are generally influential and connected enough within their own circles to at least get away with minor fetishy shit like child sex rings and secret societies which are mostly just meme super secret clubs for people who want to feel special. not condoning the behavior; it's despicable, also not condemning Jews in particular, a lot of the people in the entertainment industry just happen to be Jews. go figure an ethnic group that promotes nepotism practices nepotism in the industries they dominate big deal

pedosta brothers

>minor fetishy shit
>child sex rings

>finish making major hollywood production starring tom cruise
>oh wait were not gonna release this for a reason but its not cause its about powerful people fucking kids
they edited it heavily after he died and then released it

I had to look it up but apparently she whispers something about a coat of ermine which "was a traditional symbol of purity because it was believed an ermine would face death rather than soil its white coat".

>the rainbow lights are by the other prostitute as well
hmmm

What did she mean by that?

>the eternal Anglo being the central antagonist

Who?

Yfw if hillary had become potus she would have outlawed this movie

what a slut

We're talking about a very small number of people engaging in this activity. Like I said I'm not condoning it these people are the worst of the worst. Most sexual abuse and exploitation of children occurs among either their own family or people close to them and it has nothing to do with secret Jewish societies. The only difference is a few rich Jews are able to get away with it which has way more to do with being rich and well connected than any other factor.

How are they supposed to let everyone know why he was killed if they didn't let it be released? It was already common knowledge anyway. It was a display of their power and a threat to anyone else that would try to follow in his footsteps.

I have no idea user. Its not easy reading womens subtle signs.

is this anyone else's favourite kubrick film?

Anyone know what she whispers into his ear in this scene?

They need to seal the deal by having sex.
They are selling off their daughter into that sex cult pedo ring elite thing there so Cruise can join while his wife is already in it.

Oh how I wish I could see the version Kubrick did himself not the one they cut together after he died.
Theres supposedly over 15 min missing from the whole mansion sex party part of the movie.

op is a faggot

Literally the only watchable Kubrick flick.

>lolita
>20 something year old hag

>what did kubrick mean by this scene?

that you should wear a cloak lined with ermine

desire and hubris

Tom Cruise gets his jacket taken and gives people money with Christmas trees in the background: The Movie

>Oh how I wish I could see the version Kubrick did himself not the one they cut together after he died.
>Theres supposedly over 15 min missing from the whole mansion sex party part of the movie.

user in another thread awhile back said there's two cuts that never got released, one with an extra 10-15 mins and one with an extra hour....

One scene was mentioned; supposedly after walking around the mansion and seeing all the masked people having sex Tom's character is wandering the Fidelio mansion and wanders down a hall and passes an open door. Inside a large room there are occult artefacts and clear signs of a recent human sacrifice.....Tom freaks the fuck out and tries to escape but ends up back in the sexy part of the mansion and eventually gets caught, then taken to the hall

You know how during that scene it focuses on that guy wearing that creepy mask with the long nose but you have no idea who it is? That is a hangover from the original cuts

It should be clear there's a lot missing from the movie, here's why. Toms a doctor; this is no accident, Doctors existancea revolve around two things; life and.....death

Odd how in a movie based on the elite/occult and the primal urges of man, that death doesn't feature....they cut out all the human sacrifice/death cult angles apart from where it was seeingly normal tier (girl OD's)

Think on it

They killed Kubrick over it, as well as heavily changing the movie in the editing suite. But yes we are lucky it got out at all

That makes no sense.Everyone knows Kubrick was making a film and not releasing it would be even more suspicious considering he died right after finishing the movie.

she was the masked woman

prove me wrong

He didn't mean anything. Unlike The Shining, EWS follows the book almost perfectly despite the change in era.

impossible, the masked woman was obviously and adult and had bigger breasts

I disagree, I think there's a lot of similarities.

I want to believe this

They at least cut out the loli being at the masked ball. She was there in Traumnovelle among other (adult) whores.

All you need to know about Hollyweird jews and the jew in general.

>Kubrick only implied pedophilia
Kubrick implied shit. Leelee Sobeski was in the mansion, but you'll never see the footage.

cuz its christmas u dumb retard

Women understand how the world works because they are whores by nature.

More importantly, she knows the rituals.

Hardly, ((( they ))) wouldn't want to attract more attention to that "little thing". They would intensify the pedofetishism on cable and mainstream tv, though.

"Your child can choose it's gender and you need to pay for sex change, you're not allowed to say no" is just the beginning.

I DID NOT FUCK THE LOLI. IT'S NOT TRUE.
IT'S BULLSHIT. I DID NOT HIT HER.
I DID NOOOOOOOT.

OH HAI MARK.

t. beta virgin

comes in 3rd behind clockwork and space oddysey. clockwork has very eary vibes like when you first see it you feel sick at all the things alex does but then after like the fifth time you start to feel good watching alexs crimes and you laugh as he does it. fucking amazing

Russian preteens are all sluts trained to take it up the ass since they were 9.

>The only difference is a few rich Jews are able to get away with it which has way more to do with being rich and well connected than any other factor.

I trust you, happy merchant

>but then after like the fifth time you start to feel good watching alexs crimes and you laugh as he does it
It was the opposite for me. The first couple of times I watched it I was a kid and his foul deeds didn't really register because I had not seen enough violence to be able to understand that anything like that could actually happen in the real world. Now that I'm an adult, Alex's deeds always strike me as despicable.

i can only get so erect

too bad they've destroyed all the footage, every fucking reel Kubrick shot, and he show a lot

I want a full rundown on the whole enchilada

Supposedly, (((Spielberg))) was the one to convince (((his people))) to eventually release this severely cut version. He was close to Stanley at the time and wanted studio to release at least something, a "light" version of what SK actually shot. But there are still hints here and there. Besides, it's too suspicious to just bury famous director's last movie ever.

Nope. But there was another cut scene with full frontal underage nudity in the mansion. There's a special room where lolis are trained to serve the top-level pedos.

PREACH IT, BREHEIM

i saw the uncut version on first release while on vacation in asia. it's available. not that different, really

cuck

>Russian preteens are all sluts trained to take it up the ass since they were 9.

t. russian preteen

>i saw the uncut version
>not that different

No you didn't

Synecdoche is a completely different kind of surreal.

>You know how during that scene it focuses on that guy wearing that creepy mask with the long nose but you have no idea who it is? That is a hangover from the original cuts
Wasn't it the guy who threw the party from the beginning of the movie? Occam's Razor and plain common sense makes me think you're full of shit

its not "da jews" its just rich elites in general

Young Helen Hunt had such great future what happen bros?