FINDING DORY WAS GOOD

>see finding dory
>want to fuck this whale shark

omg zootopia makes me yiff and now this makes me fishfucker

disney ruined my life

post qt destiny

So does she just survive off fish that died of natural causes or what? They don't really address this.

whale shark can eat planktons too

>woman goes to feed her
>dumps a bunch of frozen fish in the tank
>for a whale shark
How the fuck is she still alive and how did she reach full size on that diet?

Am I the only one who wouldn't fuck destiny? like I don't see what the big deal is.

Also, what are your opinions on finding dory, Sup Forums?

not as good as the supporting feature/10

I thought Dory was the best animated film in a long time. I had a blast in the theater. It was funny, had an epic chase sequence, it was sweet, and had major feels. What else could you ask for in an animated film?

Why'd you post a picture of Dory talking to some kind of ugly bird then?

Looks nice. That's about it. You'd notice that Sup Forums doesn't really care about it either way.

>won't premier in my country for another month and a half

fucking kids needing their dubs, i wish they'd just release the subtitled version beforehand.

Well, she has the perfect mouth

>The scene where Dory is in the Quarantine room for the first time and is meeting Hank
>There's a photo of Darla from the first movie on the wall in the background
I know Pixar likes their hidden cameos and all but it makes absolutely no sense for that to be there. Why did they put that there?

>those big lips
Destiny/Dory NOW!

One of Darla's parents is a marine biologist and they moved to San Francisco in the past year.

i bet it was the guy with the clamps

That's a really stretchy coincidence, dude. It's the same photo the dentist had of her holding a dead fish. Pixar just slapped it in there because DUDE! EASTER EGGS!

Whale sharks are filter-feeders that eat plankton and other microbes that live in the sea. They don't eat fish at all.

>you will never slip through her thick soft cushiony lips as they part to let you slide into her hot wet mouth

>you will never feel her huge tongue wrap around your waist so you can't escape while she suckles you like a big boiled sweet

Fuck, I didn't need this user...

They do eat fish, just not big fish, tiny fish that is basically plankton just like krill are thumb sized shrimps that are plankton.

You sound like an unbelievably massive faggot