This guy comes up to you in the diner and calls you a pigfucker, what do?

This guy comes up to you in the diner and calls you a pigfucker, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

amc.com/shows/better-call-saul/talk/2017/06/better-call-saul-renewed-for-season-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

let go of the pig and beg him to keep my secret

slap his gf in the ass

Bend him over and rape him, rape him real good. Shove my dick strait through his paints and rape him, rape him real good. Pile drive his head into the hood of my car and rape him, rape him real good. Shit in his mouth.

kek
YOU JUST NOW

W-What?
>I called you a pigfucker
Oh. Okay.

Why are some old women hot?

Ask for his autograph

Doesn't matter, I never really cared about him that much

kek
because they age well, that is, their features develop fully without many wrinkles or sagging. So no child tier face but no old face either.

Would you shit through his sunroof too?

raised up posterior

What did he mean by this?

Call him out on his chicanery

Call him a fake lawyer

MONKEY WITH A MACHINE GUN

it's "not a real lawyer"

A figpucker?

Pardon the offtopic, but have you guys seen this?
amc.com/shows/better-call-saul/talk/2017/06/better-call-saul-renewed-for-season-4

based Vince

why did he burn himself

was he just unaware and tired or depressed?

>“Supporting artists we respect and admire; delivering truly outstanding character development and nuanced dramatic twists and turns; continuing a legacy of bold creative choices; loving writing that is the best in the business: Truly, ‘S’all good, man,’”

i would wait until an unspecified later date and defecate in his sunroof

Ask what he meant by that.

>Basically got forced out of his job (and law practice) by his only real friend and business partner at the job he basically valued more than anything
>No real contact with Ex wife since divorce due to condition, and his refusal to tell her
>Hate brother for being more popular than him and for getting into law, and force him away due to not letting Jimmy do his own thing
Hes self destructive like his brother and brought it all upon himself by threatening to sue Hamlin, being too much of a self absorbed prick to admit he has a problem and seeking help, and refusing to understand that he can't change Jimmy

but user, he sought help

He also canceled on the help on the very day he needed it most

That's true

He has literally zero friends/family left (Jimmy mentioned in last convo they were the only living McGills left), he drove them all away. His only thing left in life was his job, which his only thing resembling a "friend" fired him from.

WAIT so Season 3 was supposed to be the end?

It wasn't, it's just that renewal wasn't pre-approved. It could have been the end if they didn't get it renewed (however if AMC didn't Netflix would pick it up).

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Netflix would pick it up
how the fuck are you so sure on this? they cancelled Marco Polo to push shitty capeshows instead