Sup Forums characters sleeping naked thread

Sup Forums characters sleeping naked thread.

Wanda does this a lot.

Why would you NOT sleep naked? Are USA-ians so brainwashed into hating their bodies that they need to hide them even under covers, in the darkness of their own bedroom?

It makes my tummy cold famalam

There's a lot of reasons. The biggest reason being my sheets feel weird on my dick. I usually just sleep in boxers.

Eliot Rodger spider babies

Tell me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that ancient barbaric Jewish ritual of mutilation you perform on male infants reduce the sensitivity to a point where this no longer should be a problem?

Why wont they just fuck

They have, several times I think actually.

Whatever you say dick chesse

My wife says I have too much body hair for her to sleep in the same bed with me when I sleep naked. I do admit I have a lot, like "filthy greek" levels of body hair.

So for me it's a trade-off; wear some clothes to bed, shave off my body hair, or never get another wake-up blowjob ever again. It was a touch call, but wearing some clothes to bed seemed the least painful of the three.

Live in Minnesota. Up to half of the fucking year is winter. If you need to get outside fast, like in case of a fire, you want to have some protection.

>that is how bed sheets/reflections work

I don't get it, though, what's the point of sleeping naked if you didn't just have sex or are expecting to have it right after waking up?

Why is Cindy a rapist under Slott

I want to fuck Cho's Nick Fury

This is a fanfiction tier character

checked

Johnny clearly wants to fuck

ASS

Not even once. Ana stopped them every time.

Nice digits

Does the artist know how sheets work?

It's comfortable

Who's the qt blond pixie?

At least she's cute.

There's more friction between your clothes and your sheets than there is between your sheets and your skin. If you wear pajamas and you roll around a lot, you tend to end up looking like a mummy as the sheets follow you instead if sliding over you.

At least, that's always been my experience-- I live in a climate with a lot of variation, so sometimes you need to be as naked as possible to not roast, and sometimes you need to be as covered as possible to not freeze, and the only pajamas I've ever owned are thick flannel things. With silk the issues is probably lessened quite a bit.

So is basically everyone else in the Spider-army and every single character Bendis had a hand in the creation of.

>. With silk the issues is probably lessened quite a bit.
silk is smoother than your own skin, famalam. I really don't see your issue with rolling a lot, I do that too sometimes and the only times it's a problem is in winter when I use a flannel sheet below a half an inch thick wool one; I usually sleep covered in cotton sheets and clothes.
It gets extremely hot in spring too, and the most naked I've been is merely my cotton underwear; I really dislike the feeling of my balls and dick dangling about freely no matter in which position I get.

So? I live more north than that. Is Minnesota famous for a high rate of arson or something? Besides how is it a problem if your house is on fire — you have a source of warmth right there.

>wife doesn't like body hair
Is she a shotacon or just into traps?

Not really. It's still plenty sensitive.

Body hair may look manly and virile, but it still feels scratchy and uncomfortable to sleep on sometimes.

The problem is completely different if you have body hair as well, it tickles like a motherfucker, but then if both of you shave things become sweaty.

Pretty much that. She says she likes how it looks, but when she sleeps on it it gets everywhere like between her teeth when the scratchiness isn't waking her up.

that's what I wondered. they're both single, both hot. they have stuff in common, neither is evil. why not?
oh, wait. it's because DRAAAAAAMAAAAAA

>Nipples on the sheets
No thanks

Sheets feel weird on my dick.

>these paupers can't afford silk sheets

>USA-ians

The word you are looking for is "Americans".

>A man with eyes
Well gee, that sure narrows it down.

>A man
>with eyes
How horrifying

I guess he needed them where he was going.

The "house on fire" was ment to be an example of a situation where you need to get out of the house quickly. And if you do live in a colder area then myself then would be smart enough to understand that even basic pajamas are better than nothing in the winter.

I'm sorry, it's not like I wanted to exclude you. Are you Mexican or Canadian? Or are you from South America?

It would literally take me a second to get a coat from the rack on my way out. Wearing clothes to bed just because of that is either silly or paranoid. This isn't the army.

Hope it's a long coat friend. And it's not paranoia, just staying prepared. Nothing wrong with staying prepared.

Hot.

Humans like their willpower the way it is. Instincts can be demeaning.

I move around a lot in bed and can't have my balls going everywhere. I've got to wear something to hold them in place.

She was a fanfiction tier character. She's better now.

>Peter didn't realized what Johnny really wanted

Stop being such a dork, Spidey.

Because Pete is a fucking beta

>wake up
>check around you
>check under the pillow
>"Ugh, don't tell me they rolled under the bed again!"

What's this?

Wasn't she like really sick in this sceen and being nursed back to health by an older lady? If so then that doesn't count in my books.

Also if I remember correctly there's a scene in the comics that shows Elisa getting out of bed and she's wearing a New York Giants jersey with no pants on (wether she's wearing panties or not is forever a mistery.)

but she definitely sleeps naked when Goliath sleeps with her

I wonder what gargoyle skin feels like. Is it soft like a human's? Rough? Scaly? Ridged?

Sleeping naked only feels good if one exercises enough enough to have a metabolism. Otherwise it's too cold.

Well, Weisman did say that Demona sleeps naked now that she turns human. But we haven't seen that yet.

I'll say it counts.

Well considering that Goliath was able to catch a sword and continue fighting like it was no big deal, we can assume that gargoyle skin is very thick and though.

I've always thought of it like a fine leather, smooth to the touch, but really hard to break or tear.

Didn't that cut his hand though?

I love how since the 70's both dudes and girls sleep nude in comics, and they use it as an excuse for making the lewdest statuesque barely censored poses.

However, as nice as nekkid sleeping is, nothing beats the feeling of a nice comfy pair of pajamas on a cold night.

Like a shark.

That's what I always thought.

>So? I live more north than that. Is Minnesota famous for a high rate of arson or something?
Maybe in North Minneapolis

MJ looks pretty naked here, too.

>these obvious turbo-dykes
>having a problem with seeing a fit female body
lol

This was before lesbians in comics were allowed to be lesbian.

protection from what? the air's so dry in winter no two molecules of it can hit you at any time. unless it's windy or something
you wanna talk cold, try the northwest sometime. 30 degrees warmer, yeah, but the humidity means it feels like a cold bath, not just air from the freezer. and we STILL nude it up.

does spider-man seriously just beam on his suit now? that's fucking retarded
>Scratchy
only if you shave it. do you seriously think it's possible for your own natural body hair to feel uncomfortable? that flies in the face of so much basic logic

>Inviting their fully nude roommate to "watch tv"
>having a problem
user please

They did give her hints that they don't understand why she hasn't covered herself, and the top had to stop the bottom reprimanding Cass.

no
it's still plenty sensitive

why would your natural body hair care about how comfortable you are lying on an artificial product?

It's just me or DC has always been less puritan than Marvel?

She was about to say "hey bby u want sum fuck" and ruin the opportunity. She was trying to get her to be more subtle about it.

why can't they make the bubbles an off-white that isn't so offensive to the eyes?

No

They moved closer to naked woman and initiated a conversation with her. Then one of them invited her to stick around.

Go back to /r9k/.

nice meme

I'm never comfortable unless I have something to hold my 8 inches still.

MARTHAAAAA

Peter.

Peter, c'mon.

literally hungry for the Spider-dick