INJUSTICE YEAR 5 #30 STORYTIME

GET IN HERE!!

WE ARE JUST 10 ISSUES AWAY FROM ENDING THIS SAD EXCUSE OF A COMIC

Calling the death of Hawkguy

>THIS SAD EXCUSE OF A COMIC
You bean the best thing from the big 2 at this moment, its shit, but its LIKEABLE shit.

Injustice hasn't been good since year 3.

>Injustice Hawkman is back

Oh.. boy...

What does he hope will happen if he reveals the massacre, everyone turns on Superman and he vaporizes them next?

Its been shit to me since day 1

And there have been some gems, like the Plastic Man issue

Nah, after Taylor left Injustice lost all its charm and became boring and generic

You're thinking of Taylor's Injustice, this is a sad imitation. Still a few good moments like Supes killing the Joker cult but overall boring shit. Like I barely even remember Year 4.

I guess I may be giving this too much of a leash

So Taylor is attending the Injustice 2 SDCC panel, anyone think he'll be the writer of the Injustice 2 comic?

Mind giving a summary of the previous issue for those who weren't in the thread?

Oh shit Kang the Conqueror!

They're not even in the same weight class. This will be a massacre.

That's kinda the point.

What seriously?

30 seconds.

I was about to when I realised I don't remember a thing about it.
I think you'll be fine.

Flash is mad.
Green Lantern is mad.
WW and Cyborg are getting mad too.
Supes is mad.
Batman has a plan.

Thats it.

You'd think Superman would just ban lead at this point.

The important thing is to never question who builds all this for Batman

THANKS FOR THIS REALLY IMPORTANT PAGE

So like every other issue?

Wow, and here I thought he was coming for fucking Warworld.

Mongul confirmed for Injus2?

DUN DUN DUNNNN

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY

One thing that's always bothered me about the injustice comic and game is how Cyborg is such a non character that they never even bother to have him question whether or not this is the right choice lile every other regime member, instead he's always the loyal lapdog that would jump through any hoop if ordered.

he's a big guy

so an accurate representation of current Cyborg

>Another strongman

Eeh

What year was the Lantern genocide?

Thanks user

Weak fucking ending.

He questioned atleast 3 times and back downed super hard each time like everybody else

Yes unfortunately, they never bother to explore anything with him. He's essentially the token nigger that also doubles as transportation and frankly it's insulting, though his recent solo was half decent.

Year 2

Would you rather have Doomsday again?

Superman reprogrammed him.

is that fucking optimus prime and soundwave in the loot pile?

Wait really? I haven't kept up all that much after year 4 started.

No, just joking.

Oh but I wouldn't put it above emperor superman.

Had a dream where I was in the injustice universe and Superman was torturing some random rebel guy by slowly ripping out his tongue, bit by bit over the course of several months.

It was unnerving.

jesus christ, stop wasting pages on birdman

>D-did you like my skulls? You don't think I'm overdoing it on the skulls, do you?

why is this even a thing, they've all seen him murder in cold blood and act like a true dictator
just go crazy with the story who cares about this

Eh, this could've been a cool idea if the time limit wasn't so laughably small. A 30 second fight sounds like something from an anime.

Did someone say monorail?

So plot point wise we still need to deal with Raven being possessed by her dad, Hawkman needs to die, the Joker gang being set for Harley to run, the rest of the Flash's rouges need to die and Catwoman needs to go over to the regime.

Hopefully 200 pages is enough for all those.

The game seemed to imply he had some sort of reprogramming done.

He's not sporting his injustice onyx look yet so there's time for him to be tragically damaged and rebuilt as an asshole like in the upcomming fight for example.

I really wish there was an injustice what-if that just showed all the ways evil superman gets instantly shutdown in a real universe.

None of the characters other than Superman changed their looks. Green Arrow died without ever sporting the Insurgency costume from the game. Hell, they even had Gordon rip off Cyborg's faceplate to set up his scars, but later just ignored it.

Can Kate get killed by someone other than Superman or Wonder Woman? This booking is making everyone else look weak.

For you.

When? The only person i remember fucking with his systems was himself.

This is stupid, if it was lined with lead Superman would just see a weird, monorail shaped network of tubes that are inexplicably lead-lined. Lead is not invisible to Superman you idiot writers.

This, he once knew Luthor was hiding inside a lead lined room in 52. Though this superman is known for being an idiot.

>Pretty weird how there are thousands of workers and heavy construction equipment working under the Hall of Justice for years to make a vehicle-sized lead tube, I should ask Batman if he knows what's up with that... Eh, it's probably nothing.

Eh I just remember a point where he alludes to the fact he embraced his machine side. I think its when you do cyborg vs. cyborg in story.

He's questioned a few times, then Supes gives a "I will rip off your dick and shove it in your serial port." look.

read it

thats why its only a 30 second fight

Uh, Bruce, everyone already saw him shoot Dinah in the stomach in the Lantern battle. It amped his fear ring powers, remember?

For fuck's sake, I could last 30 seconds.

t. dead man

Batman himself
During sleeptime

d'uh

"I'm doing the right thing here"

>a bloo bloo superheroes are serious business!
>MUH STATUS QUO!
The hilarious silliness isn't even the main reason I love Injustice. It's the butthurt of all the neckbeards who hate it.

Sure you can.

Fuck, I can't find my Mongul pepe.

he said no running user
not that it would make you last 30 secs

One of the best things about this shitty comic is the art and the fights. I wish more comics had fights like Injustice.

Bump

kek

Just in time for Injustice 2: Year one, r-right?

probably, this sells a lot for the little effort they put in it

>Injustice 2: Shit be whack, yo!

Well there is a Injustice 2 panel at SDCC with Tom Taylor

>Ten issues away

I thought it was 50 issues this year?

Nope, 40. Confirmed by Booch in Twitter

Weird, could have sworn it was 50

Oh well, the ride has to stop eventually

This Year also has an Annual

>theres a Sup Forumsmrade in the audience
>he goes NAAAARGGH
Yes please