youtube.com/watch?v=_kTwnO-cOeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>netflix

shibboleth for trash

6/10

no eaty meaty

Why dat rabbit got a butthole on its face

Factory Farming is fucked.

Not only from an ethical standpoint, but also from the fact it's super fucking unhygienic and super polluting and shit.

I love that Governments have classified taking photos of Factory Farms is "Eco-Terrorism".

Not even vegan or vegetarian, but I do hope one day fake/lab meat does become affordable. Animals are sentient as much as people don't want to believe it and animals such as pigs actually have individual self awareness.

was it rape?

Who gives a shit. I'd factory farm people

Lmao. Legit don't give a shit. I like meat and don't care how it happens.

This. These animals would not exist if not for us. We giveth and we takteth away. We are God to them.

The hippo was disgusting and annoyed the fuck out of me. The ugly little chink screaming its retarded name all the time was also annoying.

Every character was very fucking irritating.

dunno bout you but i'd rather not exist than live a short life of shit

if an animal only knows suffering, what difference does it make to the animal?

Do you think God stays in heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he's created?

implying that makes suffering okay

The bull did nothing wrong.

Then you have the problem of abundant domesticated livestock and what to do with it.

'fake' meat is affordable and pretty easily found in most major grocery stores. do something about it instead of hoping

implying it doesn't.

do you think an animal is sitting in its pen dreaming about the animals that are running free and thinking "maaaaan we should be out there an' shiiiit".

No, actually it is wondering when food is coming again (because unlike wild animals, their food is always going to come) and wondering if it could have sex with that female animal over there, or maybe it wants to try and find a spot with the shade.

It's a fucking animal. It is dumber than you, shockingly.

>The mirandos are equivalent to Clinton
>propagate bulls to rape the females
What did Bong Ripper mean by this?

no shit it's dumber than me. still doesn't make suffering okay

Oh my God, just grow up. Suffering is a part of the human experience. Why should the animals be spared?

LOL

You sound like my wife.

You know I'm right. Suck that dick.

Why does the Luck Dragon look all fucked?

>WAAAAAAAAA DATS RIGHT YOUSE KNOWS IM RIGHT DATS RIGHT

You wouldn't give 20years of your life to save 10 billion chickens would you

>Animals should suffer even though they do none of the shit humans do to deserve that suffering

Neck yourself, cunt

Slaughter the majority of them for their meat, of course, and keep the remaining animals as a diverse gene pool to draw from in case of any problems down the line.

Very healthy!

>OMG MUH POOR FARMING ANIMALS!
>proceeds to hunt whales

Who cares whether or not they "should" suffer? I like paying $3 for a pound of chicken. It tastes the same to me whether or not it "suffered". Take it up with someone who cares.

>dumb animals

youtube.com/watch?v=9y3VX8VU9kI

Apparently meat that was well treated taste better, at least that's the principle behind gourmet meat like the Kobe steaks.

Is that a chicken? A cow? A pig?

>at least that's the principle behind gourmet meat like the Kobe steaks.
Literally a scam pulling the wool over gaijin eyes.

Remimded me of this : nhentai.net/g/123442/

>koreans
>hunting whales
>hunting equivalent to factory farming
Sweetie, you're retarded.

Don't know people that eat it says it's damn good.

youtube.com/watch?v=DRRIjOkzHPM

>Animals are sentient as much as people don't want to believe it and animals such as pigs actually have individual self awareness.

hunting is morally worse

>individual self awareness.

My jumping spiders have that.

Animals can have comedic timing.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOOYWTNU47Q

No it's not...? As long as you make it quick. They get to live full lives outside and not be cooped up in a cage until their inevitable death.

Can we talk about the movie at all?

And millions of human beings starve to death or are murdered by criminals, terrorists, and governments.

Your point?

If you eat meat you're literally a trash human being that should not reproduce

funny how the language barrier seemed to help rather then get in the way of communication

Why did the bull pig look deformed?

There where plenty of normal looking ones in the slaughter fields

whoa dude lmao you should be a philosopher or something

animals are not sentinent user, maybe whales, elephants and most primates, but not livestock. They deserve better conditions though, extensive farming is a valid option for most livestock. Anyway, if we eradicate farming in general we have this problem

whoa the person who gets off on animal suffering is japanese, who would have guessed?

All the other animals have the free will to eat meat. Why should humans be limited? You dont judge any other animal for its food choices. Why do you judge your fellow man? Its only wrong when humans do it? So humans are special why?

You're not going to use some weak little cuck pig to breed with your best super pig.

pigs are objectively self aware
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_test

>dude we should let animals decide whats ethical and follow their example lmao

also factory farming is way worse than anything that occurs in nature

Yes, the obvious self awareness of humans has led to the elimination of war and violence amongst humans.

Don't forget doggos

>animals are not sentinent user, maybe whales, elephants and most primates, but not livestock

this is very demonstrably false was my only point

Why didnt they use an insemination rod for okja like real farmers do with cows? They didnt have to have her get fucked and it would probably have been easier for everyone

Too much subjectivity for me.

You dont get to decide for anyone else what's ethical. We are just animals. We piss and shit and die like all the other animals. If there are sentient animals it only proves the point. Sentience doesn't stop pigs from eating meat, nor does it stop the other apes from killing each other with violence.

Animals would show you no pity if they could, you are a cuck if you feel bad for them

if you unironically believe this I hope you're at least consistent and have no problem with murder, eating babies etc. because some animals do it

I dunno it looked like it was already pretty easy for everyone except Okja. Also I'm pretty sure Gyllenhaal was only doing it because he was a pervert who masturbates to pig fucking, not for scientific reasons.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_test
Pigs are smart like a dog, but I'm not sure if self aware. Their meat is supposedly the most similar to ours, so it unsettling to eat it anyway (but it's so delicious)

My point here Is that humans are sentient and that doesn't stop them from killing each other and yet they are upset about eating other animals. Its illogical. If there was no more murder and terrorism and state sanctioned violence and war then maybe there would be more logic to protecting frogs and pigs or whatever from being killed. Bit our self awareness doesn't even stop us from killing each other.

murder and terrorism are recognized as bad though, the fact violence exists in the world doesn't give you a free pass to ignore it

That would be emphathy, not self awareness.
But you can yet be self aware and a sadistic sonofabitch.
And then it's the feelings you have to leave aside when killing livestock to eat, or even pull the lettuce you've been caring for all season. Plants feel too, through are not as relatable as animals.

looking forward to back to school lil guy?

Still you are looking at it backwards. Its not that things are ok because animals do it. Things are neither ok, nor not-ok because animals do it. And we are just animals. Its up to each of us to determine what we will eat and why. We have free will. Your ethical cosmology of the universe has no bearing on my ethical construction of the physical reality we occupy. Nor do your ethical qualms effect the lion or panda bear, or your beloved pets who would eat each other as well. We are just as free to eat what we like as any other animal. No subjective mental state or understanding can change that.

What was the moral of the story?

Cried like a little bitch, what a real tear jerker.

>that scene at the end where the two parents let their young calf escape

But focusing on violence towards animals when we haven't even stopped killing each other is more insipid and banal. Human suffering will always matter more to humans that dolphin suffering. Until we have such a time as an abundance of resources and a lack of human suffering to address.

Its funny how starving people in war torn ravaged lands dont seem upset about eating a cow or pig when the next day they could be killed by revel troops and thier wife and daughters raped and murdered. And I am sure they would be on your side with your abundance of concern for the well being of their dinner.

Why is feigned empathy toward other humans always the default response in this conversation?

youtube.com/watch?v=_kTwnO-cOeg

As someone who spent time on a farm. Cows and shit do actually have emotions and different personalities and such. They're dumb as fuck. But they're sentient.

One cow I remember seemed to really like music.

The film isn't really about the meat industry (though that is obviously a part), it's really about how ethical consumption under Capitalism is a sham and companies like say Apple or whatever, who do like "APPLE CELEBRATES GAY/TRANSGENDER PRIDE MONTH", behind the scenes, still are exploiting the fuck out of people, have workers in sweatshops and shit.

The ethical capitalism was a sham, and in the end, it turned out to fall apart anyway and returned old school baron capitalism, which works because people don't care about morality and ethics when things are cheap and mass exploitation is the way to get things cheap.

huh that makes sense

You're getting your asians confused.

Watch the movie and figure it out for yourself.

I don't understand any of you at all. How can we be inhumane? We are human. Everything we do is humanity itself. It is the vegan and animals sympathizers who are the inhumane one. All of these animal rights only compose a small human population; how can any of you call the rest of the world inhuman?

If you want to play the semantics game, the correct word to use would be immoral.

>retards who are only capable of interpreting something on the surface level still think this movie is about veganism

This movie takes place in the USA, right?

nope south korea then seoul,she never makes it toward americans soil

>retards trying to find depth in a netflix flick only because is made by koreans

>other people are bad so that excuses me

lol

Did you stop watching the movie twenty minutes in or something?

Retard.

It was kinda weird how they just threw away the useless Mirando character. she had no arc at all.

She was the scapegoat all along, you imbecile. Pic related.

>genetically altered super pig

What

What did they mean by this?

What part of it are you not understanding?

Neither pigs nor dogs are self aware.

As far as i know it's limited to Chimps, bonobos, dolphins and magpies.

purekino

Is Tilda Swinton the ugliest actress in history?

yes

What's with all the Jewish music tho?

She's the prettiest actor.