Not in any All-New Marvel NOW! announcements except a flashback story

> Not in any All-New Marvel NOW! announcements except a flashback story
> The wife in Vision's comic is based on her brain patterns
> Editor who handled her comic has left Marvel

She's going to get killed off in Vision's comic, isn't she?

Now that Age of Ultron and Captain America Civil War have passed they won't have to pay lip service to her till 2018 when Infinity War roles round.

The book was clearly heavily hampered by editorial edicts; other books such as New Avengers and Vision reference or guest Wanda but her book gets no such benefits of synergy. I don't think that was Robinson's decision. Her arch enemy is prevalent in Carnage, while Avengers don't appear in her book.

Contrast MCU Wanda; Feige and the Russos and Markus/McFeely are interested in her and care about her character.

Wanda only still exists because of Whedon, Feige, and the Russos. The Bendis and Quesada regime clearly want her done away with.

Marvel's comics division don't know whar to do with her and don't give a fuck. Note how with Kooky Quartet 1.1 and Vision Wanda is referred to in past tense.

What I don't get is why they even bothered separating her and Pietro from Magneto. It hasn't increased their stature in the non-mutant Marvel universe. It just seems like it was done for spite, or maybe a storyline Remender never did.

I have mixed feelings. I like MCU Wanda, but don't really like Vision or the relationship that is inevitably going to become a massive part of her screentime in coming films. But I generally find comic Wanda somewhat unlikable, her personality just rubs me wrong. So I personally can't win either way.

The magneto stuff is what ruined her in the first place. Not being an Avenger is throwing her off.

> Editor who handled her comic has left Marvel

what about the one who still blames her for House of M?

Also gone, I believe.

you mean, like her joining the brotherhood in her first appearance? also, no one likes avengers

The fact that she's in the flashback story implies she'll play a role in the main Avengers book also written by Waid.
The flashback story is probably connected to the main book because Kang time-travel shenanigans.

I think the flashback story is just a miniseries about the early days of Cap's Kooky Quartet.

Slott did a similar .1 stealth miniseries about the early days of Spider-Man and it didn't have any impact on the main book as I recall.

So I doubt she'll be in the main book. The other characters from that quartet (Steve Rogers, Quicksilver, Hawkeye) aren't in it either.

Has Vision shown up in any of the announcements? I know his daughter has but otherwise I don't think I've seen the rest of the family

Yes, he's on the cover of the main Avengers along with FosterThor, FalCap, IronDoom, NuWasp and Hercules.

how the fuck does he not only get to survive, but gets to stay on the Avengers

like, he's going to kill someone important, there's no other way his series comes to a climax

She's going to get killed off so that Wiccan can change his codename to Scarlet Witch.

Wiccan isn't in any books either

Something is definitely happening with him and Hulkling.

No way Ewing sets them up like he did and then drops them completely.

Someone should make a list of characters missing from the Marvel announcements so far. Scott Lang's also missing AFAIK.

Might not be Ewing's choice.

Scott and Wanda both got solos because of the MCU. They both may well be gone for a couple of years now.

Wanda's biggest problem is she has no friends due to Bendis, so its now fucking hard to integrate her into teams.

I can see Wanda being shelved because she's not a solo MCU character and her movie rights are not completely Marvel's (which is why they refuse to add her to TV cartoons).

But Scott is an MCU star who's getting a sequel. He's not going nowhere.

No one gives a shit about comic avengers

>Be Marvel's Wonder Woman
>Get shat on so badly Marvel unsuccessfully tries to give Carol your role for years
>Never gonna get salvaged

Wanda's not a solo characters. Like most mutie characters she was created to be part of a team (first the Brotherhood, then the Avengers). Their whole existence is wrapped up in being part of a team. So I found her solo unsatisfying because it took her away from all the things that make her interesting, team interactions.

It's not unique to mutants because Vision was created to be part of the Avengers, and he isn't a solo character either (his comic is great but it was never intended to last long).

Carol was the star of Marvel's first female-led superhero comic that didn't completely bomb, so she is a solo character even if not a particularly good one.