With Trump free falling in the polls with no sign of change, how will this NOT be the results of the election?

With Trump free falling in the polls with no sign of change, how will this NOT be the results of the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Indian going blue
Only person who can ever make Indiana blue is OBONGO in 08.

>implying Clinton wins GA, FL, OH,PA,NV,MS,LA,NC, CO, and maybe UT

>Louisiana ever going blue
>(You)

*CTR detected*

Do not reply. Hide thread.

Bullshit, she is leading in all of those states except Mississippi, Louisiana and Utah and Trump is already dropping in the polls in those states too.

Sources:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Suck out my farts cuck

>polls she bought
>inb4 you are too dumb/playing dumb to realize.

clinton has never been down in a single FL poll. FL will go blue, but it won't need too because she wins either way. deal with it hamburgler

yikes it's almost like she's the head of an incredibly rich and corrupt political organization.

Shill thread, but anyway. Republicans are going to dominate Republicans at the polls. Just like they did in the primaries. Obama got record numbers cause muh cool Kang president. Hillary won't get near those numbers. You know who will? Trump. People ran to the polls and he dominated the primaries.

Hillary had to cheat to beat a communist jew. Trump destroyed the "best field of Republicans in America's history". It's game over $oro$.

Even if these polls are bought, even I'm losing hope for Trump. I'm going to vote, but I don't expect him to win---even if he does get enough votes, I'm sure it will be rigged to have Hillary win.

Troll level 31/10.

It'll be a fucking bloodbath.

Fuck.

>Republicans are going to dominate Democrats *

Louisiana has the second largest proportion of black americans. 32 percent of the population in Louisiana is black.

Louisiana going blue is much more likely at this point than New Hampshire or Pennsylvania turning red at this point.

Face it, you Trump fags took a gamble with making him the nominee and you lost. Literally any other candidate would have beaten Shillary.

Hope you enjoy 8 more years of multiculturalism and a majority liberal supreme court justices for 20 years, the country will never recover.

r8 my map m8s

I live in Florida and have yet to see one Hillary lawn sign. If I ever do see one, I'll let you know.

This would have been a real possibility if Trump didn't fuck everything up last week and kill the lead he had.

Pretty sad to be honest.

>tfw no one witnessed my mad digits
This is why Kek hath forsaken us.

Louisiana didn't even flip when they had Obama. What chance do you think there is now?

You mean McCain in 08.

Indiana went hard red again in 2012 and had voted red every election since 1964 before then. It was solely because of how awful McCain was.

Exactly. Anybody can get a call on the phone and say "I will vote for Hillary".... but who the fuck would stand in line all day to vote for her? That's right, nobody.

Trump will win. It won't even be close.

Not saying it will happen. Just saying it's more likely than New Hampshire and Pennsylvania going red like Trumpfags seem to believe.

>signs can vote

> t. Kike

After the debates it's done. Hillary is gonna have a seizure on stage when Trump drops the truth bombs. That stupid bitch TRIPLED down on her lie about what Comey said... We all heard him you dumb bitch.

I assumed Indiana just flipped in 08 because of Gary nigs.

Trump is the new Obama. Obama was only successful because Bush fucked it up for Republicans. McCain picked Palin too. Romney let the msm destroy him with his women full of binders and the % comment. Trump is the right man, in the right place, at the right time. Just like he waited for. The lion waited patiently to attack.

So do tell why you think PA can't flip? The southeast is the only major Democrat stronghold and there's not gonna be much motivation for Hillary. It's very possible if enough of them don't vote/vote for Gary Johnson/defect to Trump because disillusioned Berniefags.

Trump didn't destroy the best field of republicans in America's history. He destroyed the largest group of idiots who stayed in the race for too long because they were power hungry as fuck and they knew that when it becomes a 1v1, they'd wreck Trump and that Hillary is one of the weakest democratic nominees. Splitting up the cuckservative vote is what made Trump win, not Trump himself.

>McCain picked Palin too. Romney let the msm destroy him with his women full of binders and the % comment

Disagree with these. McCain lost because:

1. He was a pudding cup who wouldn't fight Obama and had no real message and stood for nothing
2. He looked and sounded like a creaky old man

As for Romney, the % comment was irrelevant IMO. He was just a pudding cup who never ever hit back at Obama except for 5 seconds during one of the debates. Also incumbent president advantage.

On one other note, Romney's religion probably fucked him over because many Christian conservatives just will not...yeah.

i think this is going to be the likely result
trump needs to shill in pennsylvania as hard as humanly possible if he wants to win
focus on how shillary wants to take their guns and shut down coal mining

Change that. Michigan will go red and NC will further cuck itself

>Trump didn't destroy the best field of republicans in America's history. He destroyed the largest group of idiots who stayed in the race for too long because they were power hungry as fuck
This is correct. The '16 Republican field was every bit as weak and embarrassing as '08 and '12. Well, scratch that. '12 was worse. At least there was no Gingrich or Santorum running this time around.

Though I still think Marco Rubio had the best chance out of all of them simply because he would have looked young and energetic against the mummified stroke victim Hillary.

>focus on how shillary wants to take their guns and shut down coal mining
That's not the way to go. The guns and coal schtick appeals mostly to the more redneck parts of the state which are already completely safe and secure for the Republicans. It's the southeast that needs to be penetrated if Trump is to win PA.

I didn't think anything could top the absolute circus that was the 2012 election, but holy shit, here we are

>bush
>Cruz
>Rubio

Idk 2016 seemed pretty solid to me. Not sure how most line ups are, but it had a lot going for it. Everybody though bush would win for sure, just like Clinton won.

rubio was also a mix between "true conservative" and appeal to "moderates". Kasich was too moderate, Cruz too conservative for this.

huhuhuh hey everybody lets jack each other off and suck each others dicks

>baby's first election

Jeb Bush was a total joke and Cruz suffered from his association with headcases like Glenn Beck who wanted to elect him as ayatollah of some kind of Christian theocracy.

where does the idea that michigan will go red come from? sure there aren't going to be as many nogs voting because there's no obama, but then what sets the white people in the state apart from the other cucked whites in the midwest like in minnesota and wisconsin?

Wisconsin and Michigan are blue collar union states. The hope is that Trump's anti-NAFTA rhetoric could work on them.