David Parker Ray (November 6, 1939 – May 28, 2002), also known as the Toy-Box Killer...

>David Parker Ray (November 6, 1939 – May 28, 2002), also known as the Toy-Box Killer,[1] was a suspected American serial killer, and known torturer of women.
>Ray would often have a recorded audio tape of himself played for his victims whenever they regained consciousness
>"Hello there, bitch. Are you comfortable right now? I doubt it. Wrists and ankles chained. Gagged. Probably blind folded. You are disoriented and scared, too, I would imagine. Perfectly normal, under the circumstances. For a little while, at least, you need to get your shit together and listen to this tape. It is very relevant to your situation. I’m going to tell you, in detail, why you have been kidnapped, what’s going to happen to you and how long you’ll be here. I don’t know the details of your capture, because this tape is being created July 23rd,1993 as a general advisory tape for future female captives.

It's like Saw but way worse. Serial killer kino when?

Just need to change the ending so the serial killers are captured and horribly tortured back before execution instead of dying in jail shortly after getting caught. That's the only way normies will eat it up

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Friend_Dahmer_(film)
youtu.be/jdElYnd-xMo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM_I2uwOfXw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did he touch their pusy

Jesus fuck

I can't even begin to imagine what that must have been like for those women. I hope there's a hell.

Now don't laugh at this next part...

they had a lot of orgasms

AFRICAN
AMERICANS

>Ray would also put his victims in wooden contraptions that bent them over and immobilized them while he had his dogs rape them and sometimes other friends.

patrician fetish

This guy's a real jerk!

>serial killer
he killed an ex gf and a dude who was going to rat on him

he literally set every other torture victim free

I read this whole thing and what boggles my mind is that this guy would have friends over to observe or take part.
I get one guy in a million doing shit like this, even getting his girlfriend to do along with it, but a bunch of friends who didn't do anything? Do to the police? It's insane.
Really makes you think, but in a very bad way...

Now i know there was no David Parker Ray... because i would have heard of it.

this guy was doing this at a place I visited as a kid during this time. I probably saw his toy boxfrom the outside. new mexico has some fucked people

who would you cast for a coming-of-age story about High School aged Jeffery Dahmer?

we live in a rape culture.

trash usually surrounds itself with similar trash.

>those double bridge glasses
pure 70skino

Idris Dano

ashton kutcher

Paul Dano was born for this role.

They made a bad adaptation of this with Halle Barry where the bad guy gets locked in his own dungeon and abandoned.
The most interesting point about this was the full knowledge and participation of Ray's girlfriend, who exploited the slaves as much as Ray. She would receive cunnilingus a minimum of three times a day, and get wilder from there.

>serial killer kino

Better get some South American biopics too

>couple kidnaps girls, uses them for sex, then gives them drugs that make them forget it even happened and releases them
>worse than Saw
So in other words you have not seen Saw.

He has Bowie's Eyes

And my axe!

>22 years
>All of them released already
KEK. Justice is really a foreign concept in the rest of the world.

it's actually happening already. look it up. it's an adaptation of some graphic novel about dahmers high school years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Friend_Dahmer_(film)

Ross Lynch plays dahmer, apparently some disney star i never heard of. pic related is a still from the film...

the #1 there has such a banal, uninteresting backstory and personality.

He's due out of prison soon somehow tho. Run kiddies!

>Current whereabouts unknown

Gets me everytime.

That's already a thing.

Alright, you got me

Dude! My friend Dahmer is a great comic. It's real fucked up but you get a clear picture of how he became the monster he ended up being.

Anybody else hype as fuck for the Netflix series based on this and directed by Fincher coming out this year?

I fucking loved this book.

what a cuck

youtu.be/jdElYnd-xMo

Not as creepy as the golden state killer leaving voicemails to his victims

the chinese one sounds like perfect grindhouse source material

>USA
>#8

We need to get our shit together.
Which kind user wants to be the new #1?

AND YOUR OTHER AXE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie

>LaLaurie was seen to be generally polite to black people and solicitous of her slaves' health,[10] and court records of the time showed that LaLaurie manumitted two of her own slaves (Jean Louis in 1819 and Devince in 1832).[12] Nevertheless, Martineau reported that public rumors about LaLaurie's mistreatment of her slaves were sufficiently widespread that a local lawyer was dispatched to Royal Street to remind LaLaurie of the laws relevant to the upkeep of slaves. During this visit, the lawyer found no evidence of wrongdoing or mistreatment of slaves by LaLaurie.

>On April 10, 1834, a fire broke out in the LaLaurie residence on Royal Street, starting in the kitchen. When the police and fire marshals got there, they found a seventy-year-old woman, the cook, chained to the stove by her ankle. She later confessed to them that she had set the fire as a suicide attempt for fear of her punishment, being taken to the uppermost room, because she said that anyone who was taken there never came back. As reported in the New Orleans Bee of April 11, 1834, bystanders responding to the fire attempted to enter the slave quarters to ensure that everyone had been evacuated. Upon being refused the keys by the LaLauries, the bystanders broke down the doors to the slave quarters and found "seven slaves, more or less horribly mutilated ... suspended by the neck, with their limbs apparently stretched and torn from one extremity to the other", who claimed to have been imprisoned there for some months.[16]

INTEWNAL DECOWATOWWWWWWWWW!

What the FUCK was Gary's problem with hookers from Seattle?

>tfw got to watch some of the not released to the public Charles Ng and Leonard Lake videos for one of my criminal psychology courses in law school

Shit fucked me up bros.

You really are an idiot.

BASED PUSSYPOSTER

The really chilling thought is that despite all the horrific serial killers, rapists and torture enthusiasts that have been discovered, there are so, so many more that NEVER got caught.........if the ones that DID get caught are the DUMB ones......imagine what the smart ones get up to.

Like William Jefferson Clinton.

i remember reading it a couple of years ago, it felt like dahmer was a naive retard all along. could work well as a film.

For sure

Have you ever been to Seattle? It's a shithole. Burien, South Park, and Renton are pretty cozy, though.

>ashton kutcher
Can he deliver this amount of range again?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM_I2uwOfXw

>probably blind-folded
did he forget what he himself did to her?

BARKED

Please greentext further if you can, user. It sounds really interesting.

>s-shut it down!

>white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""

It's a doggy dog world.

Almost ALL serial killers tell their victims exactly what they are going to do. It's like the only near universal constant for serial killers.

A few of them are online, you literally can't listen to anything more edgy. The worse ones are when they tell young girls / boys how they're going to die. Kids who don't even have a concept of torture suddenly having to deal with the facts of their terrible demise is never a pretty sight.

God damn
Makes you wonder what the two that were freed did

no it's not. It was just the author falsely lamenting how no one noticed dahmer (not even him, in fact he was a piece of shit for him) and then saying 'oh well but he was evil lol he should just not done it haha"

he must have been inspired by Army Dog.

must be a pretty intense experience having your optimism bias break down, and know you're gonna die for certain in the near future, brutally and ugly and alone, and an object of sick sexual gratification and with absolutely nothing to save you.

Wtf was that?

You fuck

None online are real
They'd get backtraced

Not if you're behind 9 proxies.

What's this again ?

rip

nobody's posted about Albert Fish who would eat kids then send their parents letters detailing what he did to em? here's part of the letter that lead to him getting caught

>First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms, cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her, though, I could of had I wished. She died a virgin."

Dude read up on Dean Corll. That guy had 2 teenage accomplices that lured other boys to him for money.

A surprising number of serial killers didnt work alone or at least had other people around that knew about their crimes.

for anybody interested
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

This guy sounds like a real jerk!

>joy division
nice

why is she in a wheelchair?

now don't laugh at this next part...

Her knees buckled under her tremendous weight.

double penetration for the missus

Why would he have his dogs rape his friends?

>still no Albert Fish biopic

It could be amazing.

Sup Forums trolled her into a wheelchair and her dad to death.

Because they never learned about dangling modifiers in school.

What the fuck, I suddenly have intense feelings of remorse over how I lived my life.

lulz induced psychosomatic paralysis

INFOWARSDOTCOM

>why is they/them in a wheelchair?
ftfy, you fucking shitlord

imagine it is, but probably not nearly as intense as the mind blowing torture. Typically optimism bias is the last thing to go. EVERYONE begs up until the bitter end.

there are like public tapes....
this is besides the point, you'd be surprised how many rapists post their rape videos to Sup Forums. They don't give a shit.

How did he find the time to write the Ghostbusters theme?

>you'd be surprised how many rapists post their rape videos to Sup Forums
Evidence?

>this is the world we call our future

Because they really weren't his friends

Who ya gonna call? Your friends to come over and get raped by your dogs.

Maybe she should marry chris-chan?

That would be a fitting conclusion to her biopic.

Because if he raped his friends himself it would be gay af.

I have masturbated to the idea of what this guy did before. A few times. His tape transcript helps a lot. The brainwashing part is what does me in, it's very much my kink.

I know it's horrible.

Shit user. Get help

Was he /ourguy/?

>Look at me I'm acting DiCaprio is going to play him in Devil In the White City

And I'm the fucking chinaman. Caspere knew this!

See