Rick and morty season 3 premiere jul 30

wubawubadubdub!

youtube.com/watch?v=DeAw6aXHzcY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rick and morty trailer
>pickle ricks in the house tonight starts playng

season 3 is about where community got shit.

Hella fuking epic

I can't wait.

Did anyone see the fgucking live stream with the creators

I unironically really enjoy rick and morty. But that live stream was some of the WORST and most CRINGE inducing shit i have evr seen. I'm not one to throw around the c word liberally.

Did anyone else watch that mess? You could make several viral cringe videos from the end part

>Only a show this smart could be this stupid
Advertising ruins everything

Dan Harmon's usually pretty charismatic so was it that whiny autist Justin Roiland or what?

Initially I didn't want to watch that garbage because of all the fucking idiots I'd have to watch alongside but you piqued my curiousity

So did Jerry really get written out of the show? He was one of the best characters.

Whether this is real or fake it's boring and dumb.

What is that blood feast stuff that is going on there now? It seems like art.

>giantess Summer
You guys ready for a fetish season?

Fuck off back to let Reddit with this stupid shit

>liking reddit and reddit
jej good one

I'M

someone take a crack at defining reddit

+1

PICKLE

FULLY ERECT FOR MY FAVORITE TELEVISION AND FILM SHOW, RICK AND MORTY

RICK

Looking forward to the shitposting more than the show.

Something that's generally liked and well-known

something something, people thinking being a nerd is like being superior pop-cultural human something something hype culture and entertainment

>On Sup Forums, Reddit is perceived as a bunch of naive tools who believe that being a nerd is cool. As a result, they're childishly enthusiastic about their hobbies (which they've only barely scratched the surface of), find random humor completely hilarious, and are notoriously pedantic. This is due to the fact that they believe that nerds are some kind of "cultural elite" simply because their interests aren't completely mainstream.
>BUT, since they don't see themselves as particularly alienated by society, they haven't developed the pleb/patrician paradigm, unlike Sup Forums. Consequentially, they also have the prudish, politically-correct mentality that goes with the delusion that they can still be normal members of society and accepted by potentially anyone, or that they have moral standards to uphold. This makes them very prone to being shocked or amused by the cheapest transgressions and subversions.

this was written by some user

Me too.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

Jerry's a fuckin bitch, bro, I hope he dies in a gutter. REPLACE JERRY WITH PICKLE RIIIIIIICK

>I'M PICKLE RICK MOTHERFUCKER
>HEY MORTY
>MORTY SHOVE ME UP YOUR ASSHOLE MORTY
>RIGHT UP IN THERE
>I'LL LICK YOUR PROSTATE
>I DON'T CARE MORTY, I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIICK

10/10 definition. wish i could have put it that eloquently.

Things that I don't like

I love it so much!
It's so random xD but it's also deep and complex. Like the episode with unity where rick tries to kill himself :(
Or the episode with angsty rick.
But the best episode of all is the ball fondlers one xD

Sounds like Sup Forums

Honestly, if reddit didn't exist I'd expect to say just as many pleb opinions like "WAOW Christopher Nolan is like the best director ever!"

Apparently that was what their survey said.

So basically it means "newfag"

hype!

i don't understand.

this show is so fucking reddit, couldnt even finish season 1 that its supposed to be the best, i dont even know where the fuck am i anymore

define reddit?

childish, immature, stupid, ridiculous

>successful tv show with widespread critical and popular approval overdoes a single zany joke in one of its episodes
>bitter Sup Forums posters latch onto joke and mock it so much that eventually its all they have to say about the show
>actual r&m discussion is forced off the board

Sad

I'M PICKLE RICK!

Sad!

UPVOTE ME ON REDDIT MORTY IM PICKLE RICK

PICKLE PICKLE RICK PICK LE RICK LE PICKLE LE LE RICKLE PICK LE LE LE LE LE IMPEACH DRUMPF!

Can't wait for the second wave of ironic R&M spam.

I unironically love this show and post threads about it.

> As a result, they're childishly enthusiastic about their hobbies (which they've only barely scratched the surface of), find random humor completely hilarious, and are notoriously pedantic. This is due to the fact that they believe that nerds are some kind of "cultural elite" simply because their interests aren't completely mainstream
Is this a definition of Sup Forums circa 2005?

yes

yes

Difference is we moved on.

To what? Literally everybody agrees Sup Forums was better back in the day.

Anything that has any humour in it whatsoever.

You just described your own behavior.

Sup Forums is more pathetic than reddit in that it thinks it's better than the latter when in fact they are two sides of the same coin.

>let reddit

Wow.

eat shit bitch

Switch "random humor" with "edgy humor" and it's still a description of Sup Forums now.

Hmmm, really makes you think

Rose tinted glasses.

I just want to cum and feel good.

If you're saying that then you obviously weren't here. Sup Forums in the beginning right after the move from SA was fucking fantastic for like a year, then pretty decent for another two years, then gradually declined to what it is now. Even back in 2008 it was good compared to what it is now. People used to come here from 9gag, now they come here from Facebook.

Hit the nail on the head.

IM MISTER MEME LOOK AT ME!

you could say that reddit means anything and you mouthbreathers would spam "sounds like Sup Forums"

>New pickle rick footage

Hollllyyy shiii *urp* iit. IM PICKLE RICK!

*BURRPPPP*
GODS

there's a separate board for cartoons newfag

I prefer neoGAF actually

MORTY QUICK WE GOTTAA *burp* W-WE GOTTA SAVE THE GLAZORMASLORM DIMENSION FROM B-BEING EATEN BY THE S-SLOMARLOKLON
I'M PICKLE RIIIIIICK!!!

>tfw I have two normalfag cousins and two normalfag friends that genuinely like the show and quote it daily
>I tried giving a shot as best as I could, couldn't even finish the 6th episode

The plot is 6/10, while the humor is 2/10. Schwifty is most forced teevee meme since bird is the word.

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

I wonder if the creators hate the fanbase

I hate reddit so fucking much

depressing

now that the dust has settled who was right?

newfag, you read one encyclopaedia dramatica article and you think you know shit... how did you like Sup Forums back in the day ?

UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE!
TIME TO GET SCHWIFTY IN HERE!

>Pickle Rick is already a meme that's being spammed

I'm starting to see why some people hate Rick and Morty.

we only post it ironically you idiot

I watched rick and morty. It's was alright. Why is everybody so angry?

It goes to shit after the swifty bullshit then the forced memes starts to kick in

nobody cares about your opinion and it's not the only opinion in the world

The fanbase is pretty obnoxious and Sup Forums caught wind of the show's popularity so you know how these things go.

>Only a show this smart

holy shit that has to be the most reddit line in human history

I love this show simply for the endless autistic sperging its existence causes on this board. Wubalubdub!

LOL XD

why do we hate this again?

oh thats right because reddit likes it means we cant fuck off

I thought Pickle rick was fake and made up here

it is better because it is anonymous

Woah they've overhauled it entirely!

>Welcome to Reddit Morty!
>F-Funny cat p-p-pictures Rick!
>Wow *BURP* here's an upboat Morty!
>Jeez... Karma conspiracy Rick!
>Wait til le Summer hears about this *BURP* one. Front Page Morty!
>I tip my hat to you Rick, I tip my fedora to you Rick!
>And in this moment I am eup*BURP*horic Morty!
>Y-You sir are a gentleman and a scholar Rick. W-Who said chivalry is dead Rick!
>Carl Sagan +1 Adios M-Morty!

reddit rulez

>Wow *BURP* here's an upboat Morty!

Because of Reddit lmao
Good post, young sire

morty is rick

ONLY A SHOW THIS *SMART*

Don't blame the show if you're too stupid to understand the philosophical themes.

I don't know if they are taking the piss or smelling their own farts at this point.

But the one thing that every rick and morty fan I've spoken too has said this is the smartest show on tv right now.

desu I'll take sincere and heartfelt nihilism of rick and morty over the detached sarcasm and constant irony of other comedies

childish and immature are the same thing

It's not ironic. It's for Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye fans.

>I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE! xD

No they are not. immature is much more insulting.

Nice to MEAT you heheheh.