How do you stop him?

How do you stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0ddkgRgKYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would you want to?

I'm I the only who thinks its fucking shitty that Jason is more popular since the creator of Jason himself ADMITTED it

He's a regular guy who slow-walks at you. If you can't defend yourself from that, you deserve death.

What I meant to say,
Is that the creator of Jason admitted that he just ripped off Halloween

I'd punch that boy right in the kisser

Jason's movies have a lot more variety and the various Jason actors gave him more personality. The Friday the 13th movies also generally had more likable casts.

Come on people.

Jason is stopped with water
Freddy is stopped with fire
Michael is obviously stopped with wind, earth, or heart

No, that's Jason. Michael is all about coming out of those shadows when you least expect it.

I'd try a harpoon gun

Yea but the original Halloween had class and way more respect from critics than any Friday the 13th film.

Jason was pretty speedy in 2-4. He only became a slow lumbering killer after he came back from the dead.

No doubt about that. The Halloween sequels just never had the fun atmosphere of Friday the 13th though.

He was just mad that his sister lost her virginity before him, all you need to stop him is to get him some pussy.

Jason is much faster than michael and ran up until part 4, but even after that he could still walk pretty fast

Yeah, true. I guess being dead for a couple years will do that to you.

Reminder that Michael is /ourguy/

Michael can't really die, though. How do you defend yourself from someone that doesn't die?

Is the halloween film series lowest point when bustahrhymes beat up Michael?

put him in a incerator

It's too bad Halloween never became an anthology series like they intended. Season of the Witch isn't great but it was still a good idea.

That was fucking kino you faggot

the lowest point was Curse of Michael Myers

Why did he stop and take his mask off to show Laurie his face at the end?

youtube.com/watch?v=R0ddkgRgKYs

I dunno. Kid Michael in the remake was pretty damn bad too.

Curse of Michael Myers was worse. The thorn cult crap was so stupid.

They already burned him TWICE

still canonically alive

Lock him up in some contraption he can't escape is really the only option. Shit blast him into space.

douse him in liquid nitrogen and then hit him with a hammer.

this also works for T-1000 terminators.

How do you stop him?

>How do you stop him?

Apparently with prostate cancer.

kek

user please

SHUT UP

going off one of them with his niece (5 I think?) it's definitely heart, its just lost in the darkness

"I SHOT HIM SIX TIMES IN THE HEARRRRRRT" -Dr. Loomis