Is he /our/ critic goys?

Is he /our/ critic goys?

>treasonous
wew, conservatives really are freedom-loving folk aren't they

Armond White is always right about everything.

Where the lie tho? Liberal media are one of the most anti-american entities out there

this a shoop?

MSN is treasonous

keep shuckin and jivin armond

Freedom of press

Is not freedom to lie and mislead

Nah, I'm FB friends with Mr. White. Took him over a year to accept but I squeee'd like a teenage girl when he did.

>Obama Obama Obama Obama
>Hillary Hillary Hillary

Can't you get some new material. You can't go one arguement without trying to use whataboutism.

These people are laughing at you. None of it is real. It's one giant club and they're all playing a role.

Sorry about your autism, better luck next life.

WE

They're both directly responsible for the trump presidency. It's easy to keep pointing back at them because they were the tipping point.

BLACKED

I bet the jews did this.

yes, and he has been for years you political-bait Sup Forumsfag. You'd know that if you weren't such a newfie

he complains about "politesse" in one sentence then the very next sentence he's complaining about people being disrespectful?

this man is a legit moron.

/ar mond/

nixon and the development of fox news by roger ailes was the tipping point, more conservative democrats were just a side effect

And I'm to believe you never once said "muh Bush" in the last eight years?

I've been here longer than you newfag,lick my mudkipz

>colluding against your president in the hopes he is assasinated or impeached
Totally normal behavior!

Armond White is a fucking coon, who cares what he has to say.

Wow, really made me think.

That you're a fucking nigger.

>all he posts is Sup Forums memes
fake af

Literally anyone who has a news blog or YouTube channel counts as "the press", despite the best efforts of both sides of the MSM aisle trying to masquerade as sacred. Talking shit on huge news media corporations or it's hosts hardly quantifies as suppression. There's really nothing special about the MSM, especially today. They're just businesses, not institutions.

He's shitting on those things nerd. He's always mocking Obama, Hillary, AntiFa, Black Lives Matter etc.

>don't point out contradictions or you're violating some word we just made up, and that's bad. If it wasn't why would it be a word?

His idiot contrarian movies reviewer gimmick not getting him the attention he craves anymore?

If it's really him why do his posts only have like 4 likes each

>dude they're anti american if they aren't neocon libertarian dipshits lmao

>no true scotsman

lol couldn't even read the sticky on your home board

Studies show fox news viewers have less factual knowledge than people who watch no news at all. Meanwhile people who watch networks like nbc, abc, or npr score the highest. When a president with a history of lying through his teeth tells you to reject the entire press because their coverage upsets him, you would have to be a very stupid person to side with the billionaire politician. Did you learn nothing from Nixon? Your opinions are empirically wrong, in fact they're the total inverse of accurate

His politically charged posts are mostly libshits shocked that he's an "uncle tom". His politically neutral ones get plenty of likes.

>trying this hard to avoid talking about Trump's failures

Imagine how hard you've fallen when you have to turn to being tame performing monkey for the alt-right to keep yourself even remotely relevant

>reading stickies

Good to know that your life has no meaning, you probably read the back of the shampoo bottle as well.

Is Armond a member of the Big Baller Brand?

It must be exhausting samefagging so hard, have Snickers or something.

I love how you lash out because he proved you wrong.

Like Armand would waste his time with that ape Lavar Ball

What contradiction? Obama had 0 scandals, the closest to a scandal anyone had on Hillary was benghazi and years of republican led investigations turned up squat. Meanwhile Trump literally lies daily, like today when he said Obama era regulations destroyed the energy industry when it's been growing steadily for 12 years. He has autistic crybaby rants on twitter, like a literal child. He made a fake college for God's sake and talks about sexually assaulting people. Not to mention the flip flops on nato, china, etc and just the embarassing shit he does. W. Bush and Trump are worldwide laughing stocks, Obama wasn't. There is no comparison.

Oh, bullshit. People who voted for Trump are responsible for Trump. There's no excuse for what they did. They are traitors to their country and our western values as a whole and if there's any justice one day Trump and his lackeys will be replaced by an administration that treats them accordingly.

>this is pol trying to debate
The crazy thing is they know everything they say is retarded nonsense that can easily be disproven, yet they push it incessantly. Almost like they have an ulterior motive and aren't simply patriots who care about their fellow man

Your baitgame is SAD!

Breddi gud but a little too obvious.

Why would anyone want to disrespect this (((man)))?

Didn't realize Trump wears panties

>no argument
:c at least make it a challenge user, explaining to polfats why everything they believe is stupid is one of my few joys in life

men's underwear arent equipped for that level of thicc

What failures?

Admit it. You voted for a 13 year old girl.

T H I C Cness-in-chief

I think that's the first shirtless pic of Obama I've ever seen

Why is the left so fragile? The slightest bit of banter and they shit their pants and start screaming.

why didn't i vote for her

We voted for a supreme troll with a mage level of 96

Sup Forums worships Nazis and Putin. I don't see that as very patriotic.

Neo-con and Librrtarian are literally the exact opposite. Are you retarded?

I'm not Amerifat. Can anyone explain what's all this shit about? too much passive aggressiveness 4 me.

Trump made fun of Joe and Mika and lubruls are butthurt

>freedom to manufacture bullshit stories and possibly incite civil war

>Harold. N. Bornstein

fake account

Whats so significatn about the ring?

>Joe and Mika

Literally who?

Why is the woman's ring circled?

US morning show hosts and its probably because both of them divorced their current partners and are now together

I tried wearing panties and found them more comfortable than boxers and briefs. Started using them ever since

He's a mental defective and an attention whore. I guess he's like most of the assholes here.

>he's a mental defective because he didn't vote #ForHer or want white people to go extinct

drumpf btfo #she is president now

>Obama had 0 scandals