youtube.com/watch?v=WUTVmuqviqE
dailymotion.com/video/x3cjbh9
dailymotion.com/video/x2x03t9
youtube.com/watch?v=CPkvcTEqq4U
youtube.com/watch?v=t-IBTzQ1l4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=K_x2csugyp4
youtu.be/ablzYL9En5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Flinstones crossovers with Billy and Mandy and with Johnny Bravo were pretty good. Not with the Jetsons, though.

There's so many bad ones that it would be impossible to poinpoint the worst. But a good candidate is Yogi's Gang. Most of the characters never even got one line of dialogue, the ones who do are grossly out of character, and it's preachy as fuck. There's just something very wrong about Yogi preaching about how lying, cheating, and stealing are wrong or Atom Ant, Hong Kong Phooey, and Secret Squirrel outright abandoning humanity.

Even if it was weaker than the other specials, Phineas and Ferb Mission Marvel was still really fun.
Though I wonder if they may have spent to much time getting the Marvel stuff right, since it's the Phineas and Ferb side of story that kind of stumbled.

Pic related was gold though.

Johnny Bravo and Scooby-Doo was great.

KND/Grim Adventures of Billy and Many was okay.

There's also that crossover with Spider-Man TAS and X-Men TAS.

Captain N was terrible.

TMNT Forever was mixed amoung fans.

The Ghostbusters crossed over with The Real Ghostbusters in a comic.

And that terrible Drug PSA.

Daily reminder that this was a thing that happened.

And yes it was actually good.

Best: Cartoon Network Invaded (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends/Ed, Edd N Eddy/My Gym Partner's a Monkey/Camp Lazlo/The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)

Worst: Simpsorama (Simpsons/Futurama)

I like rugrats go wild

didn't they show that in the theaters?

>Johnny Bravo and Scooby-Doo was great.
Seconded

>"Jinkies? Isn't that some kind of breakfast cereal?"

>my glasses my glasses, I can't see without my glasses
>my glasses my glasses, I can't be seen without my glasses

my fucking sides, that was a fucking classic

although I feel like its kinda different when a current property crosses over with an older property as opposed to two current properties crossing over

I liked the Daphne/Fred innuendo.

The Simpsons crossover with Futurama from a year or two back was good, but the Simpsons/Futurama Crossover Crisis comic book was the best version of that concept. If they had adapted that comic into a DTV feature, I would have jizzed myself to death. I'm glad we got a cartoon crossover, but it hurts that we could have had the BEST crossover and we didn't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TixdcNpcacQ
It was good

No idea

Yeah. Far better than the Family Guy crossover.

FUCK THOSE RICH ASSHOLES AND THEIR MAGIC SKY CASTLES

i like that they acknowledged red skull's connection to eastern europe, so naturally he'd be hella prejudiced against drusselstinians

Harvey Birdman was pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCkwhd23S7Y&t=8m18s

I really enjoyed Steven Universe x Uncle Grandpa episode.

Love Batman x Scoobydoo movie
I remember Addams x Scooby was good too!

But my favorite crosovers must be with LILO and STITCH

>There's also that crossover with Spider-Man TAS and X-Men TAS.
Man, fuck that noise. "Sorry Spidey, we can't help you cuz you're not a mutie, even though I'm the world's foremost geneticist!" Fucking animated X-Men were such shits.

This user knows what's up.

So based on this thread all the Scooby Doo Crossovers are good?

youtube.com/watch?v=o8BOT5VXRRM

Yes they did. Burger King also had a scratch-and-sniff card for it.

in fact there were two crossovers, each show had an episode crossing with the other

The Transformers vs GI Joe is possibly one of the best crossovers I've ever seen, in fact I think I'll do a storytime of it later today

wait, who's the world's foremost genetecist?

Johnny Bravo is like the ultimate crossover character. His own series struggled to stay fresh after a while (though it did still succeed) but you stick him in ANYTHING ELSE and it turns to comedy gold instantly.

Was simpsons/futurama really worse than simpsons/family guy?

>Best: Cartoon Network Invaded (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends/Ed, Edd N Eddy/My Gym Partner's a Monkey/Camp Lazlo/The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)
This apparently was a thing that CN had going with Kraft, but they pulled out after all the episodes had already gotten into production apparently

>nobody mentioning the Simpsons episode crossover with The Critic

Is it because its just so good that you can't really say anything about it other than quoting a joke and laughing?

>Implying a crossover between two shitty shows is good.

It was the prototype for TTG/Nu-PPG.

The thing is that the basic Scooby plot is so endemic to western culture now that simply referencing it in plot/costume/gags is enough.

>no Adventure time/Regular show crossover

You'd think an idea like that would bring in viewers

I just came to check this get

Besides being (what I'm pretty sure is) the origin of the "That's the joke" line, that episode had one great thing going for it.

Football in the groin.
youtube.com/watch?v=WUTVmuqviqE

there were THREE theatrical rugrats movies, somehow

Fuck off you didn't even watch it did you

>Generator Rex
>Shitty
definitely never watched the show

I like every Avatar: TLA X Avatar: Korra Shit crossover. Because the only time when Korra doesn't suck is when someone from Avatar: TLA takes over and does shit for her.

I'll defend the first season, but after the time shenanigans and Six losing his memories things went down hill fast.

Yes, he is.

Which in turn was a 2 part crossover that took place after each other.

With the Ace Crossover episode acting as part 2, and The Mask Crossover episode acting as part 1.

dailymotion.com/video/x3cjbh9
Council of Doom, Space Ghost doesn't even shake hands with half the other hero

This sound cool as fuck.

I don't remember much about the Acre Ventura cartoon.

Speaking of Space Ghost.
dailymotion.com/video/x2x03t9

And this is why Future Quest will be the best comic of the HB Reboots. Or be close behind the Flintstones.

>best
Johnny Bravo and Scooby Doo

Specifically the episodes are:

"The Aceman Cometh" (Takes place in The Mask and is Part 1)
"Have Mask, Will Travel" (Takes place in Ace Ventura and is Part 2)

I'll give UG some credit for making sure people know Cartoon Network had other shows before Steven Universe And Teen Titans Go.

Oh man the weed I would buy in preparation for thst

Apparently during the first years of thier shows, the creators weren't exactly keen on having crossovers.

GRAND DAD? FLINTSTONES?

A real godtier crossover should connect more that two properties, Yogi´s Treasure Hunt was pretty much Hanna Barbera the crossover show.

That explain the weird thing with the cheese. The event itself is not that good as a crossover, a bunch of unrelated episodes barely sharing a common theme.

how about crossover gags?

Hercules and the Arabian Night was pretty good.

The House of Mouse was literally just one giant crossover. Some of the jokes between characters would be pretty godtier.

This is the closest we got to a Teen Titans/Justice Leage crossover.
youtube.com/watch?v=CPkvcTEqq4U

We're really not gonna talk about Jimmy Timmy Power Hour?

Shhh, it's for the best. It's a shame Jimmy Neutron's animation aged so poorly, I remember it pretty fondly actually.

Is there some point to making the black outlines so thick?

What does Sup Forums think of the best mecha crossover of the 80s
youtube.com/watch?v=t-IBTzQ1l4Q

Want to steer everyone away from the dreadfully boring TMNT Batman crossover that just finished up over at DC

We would never se Monstar or the Tigersharks in the Thundercats reboot.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_x2csugyp4

Each episode is fairly independent from each other. You could watch either one without needing to see the other. They just left a sequel hook of the monkey taking the mask at the end of part 1 to have stanley show up in part 2.

>And that terrible Drug PSA.

What if they did it today?

Best moment of this crossover:

Batman tosses Supes because he was in his way, and Supes gave him this look like "does this nigga know who the fuck I am? And how the FUCK did he toss ME?"

Simpsons Futurama crossover should have been hour long.

I love when Superman uses his vision hax to find out who Batman is after tossing him back

Then Batman responds by asking Lois on a date and finding out Superman's identity. He then just waves at him from afar and leaves

"Touche..."

>The Ghostbusters crossed over with The Real Ghostbusters in a comic.

when I first read this I thought you meant they had a crossover with that weird 70's Ghostbusters with the gorilla.

Its like a weird Jason and the Argonauts but with Cartoons

>Bugs' face like he doesn't give a fuck

All that joke was, was "Hey, same voice actor!" which wasn't really funny.

All I remember is that Ace falls into the mask, and his butt becomes sentient with Mask powers.

I feel like ANY Disney crossover doesn't count, otherwise every frame of House of Mouse counts.

We got a Batman Beyond/Static Shock/Teen Titans crossover

>Love Live X The Flintstones

When?

You didn't like it? I thought it was good

>does an ultimate spiderman crossover with JESSIE.

I always wonder why they didn't try to do one with Lab Rats or Mighty Med. They had TWO live action shows about super heroes and they picked Jessie instead.

Oh yeah I forgot......

......man this crossover was weird.

>they played the "they're related" angle

Fred has literallly 100% chance of being related to literally everybody.

Not really. Some populations have die-offs meaning their genes stop there.

>Chrono Trigger
>Ayla is a distant ancestor of Marle

youtu.be/ablzYL9En5s
The Italian opening was so good comparitively

Bully & Mandy does crossovers the best, just look at the episode where Fred Flintstone went on a rampage.

It was a blessing seeing as the Thundercats show went downhill.

Spidey said the Professor was the world's top expert in genetic mutations and went to him for help. Charles just told him to fuck off and learn to live as a giant spider monster.

Don't know about best but worst imho is this thing that just shouldn't be.
>TFW OH GOD WHY?!

YABBA
DABBA

Build up was good until the last two issues feeling rushed to hell.

I liked the laugh-o-lympics

Cartoon all-stars to the rescue

oh man what a GRAND crossover nice numbers too btw