How is it possible because the guards would open the door and get the Zyklon all over their hand and die also

>How is it possible because the guards would open the door and get the Zyklon all over their hand and die also

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YNi11261So
youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0
youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they could put AC inside to suck all gas out then proceed to move bodies and burn em. It's pretty simple.

>sucked off the bodies
>sucked off the underside of the body not exposed to AC

sure is jew lies in here

He said when the Allied planes came over they have pictures apparently of the smoke stacks, and he said the smoke stacks drop a shadow, the smoke stacks that WE ALL KNOW spewed out the sad remains of human souls that once had dreams and once loved.

He says it's all a bunch of horseshit

wouldn't it be on their bodies still and inside when they came in to throw them into the ovens?

youtube.com/watch?v=7YNi11261So

Dirty anti semite. In Auschwitz they had rail cars that drove up and emptied out Jews by the hundreds into a gigantic furnace and they were burned alive. I was there, I saw it myself.

thank you for clarifying that, rabbi.

get your facts straight, they weren't killed until they had been put through the automatic masturbating machines

>...to what end?
>money.

anyone who can find this on the merchant video please link

probably one of my favourite jokes of all time

My great uncle was posted at Majdanek, Treblinka & Auschwitz & he said it was a right laugh.

My family are like this. Very worried about waste. We aren't Jewish though. They're just neurotic.

yeah right you pop and mom ain't jews at all. It's all just pure coincidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0

haha same here, I'm also not Jewish but love to steal pennies from public water fountains as does my whole family.

spotted the oldfag

>steal pennies from public water fountains
They wouldn't do something like that. It looks bad.

>don't you DARE contradict my worldview!

>don't you DARE expose my lie!
you are one now, kike. back to the oven right now.

>mfw the smokestack shadows dont add up

Don't EVER ruin my Norm thread again, are we clear?

THIS i was gassed over six million times AND IT GAVE ME THE MOST TERRIBLE FIBROMYALGIA

THIS JUST IN

Norm permenantly shut down. Link to CNN interviewing the ADL for their response

youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU

>actually believing kids reaching for the pennies in fountains isn't normal behavior
>being so blinded by delusional hatred that you think anyone would steal pennies as a form of profit

Are Jew haters the dumbest people living? Seems like Sup Forums erinas will believe just about anything as long as their biases are confirmed by it. Doesn't seem like human-level smarts.

gas yourself, jew.

Are non-Jew haters the dumbest people living? Seems like tumblrinas will believe just about anything as long as their biases are confirmed by it. Doesn't seem like human-level smarts.

This is called an argument ad hominem.

wow my family is Scottish, not sure what the hell you're going on about

>Scottish

Behind every Jew is a scott

Look, guys, don't be so angry. The important part of this is that 6,000,000 jews disappeared from the face of the earth.

Is Norm still doing this show or no? I haven't been following it since I thought it was cancelled. I haven't gotten to that episode yet apparently.

That's called an insult, not an ad hominem. No one on pol understands what fallacies are, which is to be expected considering how unintelligent you are.

That's 60,000,000 you fucking nazi

Guys with face masks came in and hosed everything down.

They started pumping him with drugs after he did this shit.

fallacies are generally 15 bucks around here from the local meth addicts. they even swallow most of the time. only protein they be gettin anyways

>insults are different to ad hominem

are kikes gods chosen mentally retarded people?

wouldn't that just get it into the water and then the atmosphere?

Oh the two part todd glass episodes. good to know.

1. Take Zyklon B crystals (a cyanide-based pesticide).
2. Add water.
3. Add heat.
4. Gives off hydrogen cyanide gas.
5. There are no worries about a residue.

The more I hear about this Hitler character the less I care for him.

They are different. An ad hominem is an attack on someone's character used in place of an argument. Roughly 50% of the posts on Sup Forums are an ad hominems (any post calling someone a liberal or a jew, any meme image, any post calling someone a shill with no additional content arguing). If someone insults while also explaining why you're wrong, that's not an ad hominem. You are the lowest of the lowest scum garbage and a textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect, and you deserve horrible suffering for the rest of your miserable life like everyone else on your containment board. But since I explained why you're wrong, this post isn't an ad hominem. It's an argument and then an insult.

Did I simplify that enough for your tiny, tiny Sup Forums brain?

great question, why did the Nazis just not gas them all at once?