I think I'm going to be sick

I think I'm going to be sick...

The first Spider-man was ruined by forcing Green Goblin as the main bad guy. They should have spent more time on Peter Parker becoming Spider-man

Not as disgusting as TFA getting a higher rating than ANH

>see this
>still care about reviews
you guys are retards

RACISTS BTFO!

I AM SO HIGH

>fun used in review

Immediately dropped

holy fuck no

how many shitty marvel movies out now have undercooked bland villans

>only 67% on the user ratings

that's kind of surprising

FUCK, ANOTHER GOOD MOVIE TO WATCH? I HATE THIS!

Wrong. However, GG needed to end in the first film and set up hobgoblin in 2

They have the same average score, plus spiderman 2 has 236 total reviews and homecoming only has 57. I can guarantee that it won't stay higher.

Are you kidding? It's a very cheesy movie.

Uh, no need to be butthurt.

The critics have decided new Spider-Man is superior.

I don't remember it being cheesy when I was 10

I didn't think that when I was a kid either, but I can see why adults at the time would not enjoy it.

You need to take a break from Sup Forums every once in a while.

The general public considers it another 90s-00s cheesy superhero movie.

I watched it like two weeks ago. It's pretty serious with some camp thrown in.

Haha lol nostalgia fags btfo.

No, they literally have the exact same average score. RT% is just the percentage of critics who liked it.

>People don't like cheesy movies
?

VINDICATED

When is film going to have its gamergate moment when people point out some of the bullshit behaviours of film critics and the entire media paints everyone who likes film as a sexist/racist?

I want film criticism to die.

maybe tfa is actually better than anh

Why are people crying about this when none of you have seen the movie?

The audience score is the real shock

>haven't seen the movie
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeee new things are bad. old things are BETTER!!!

>defending a movie you haven't even seen

It could be shit

(Thats not a song from either of those two movies)

have you seen it nigger?

>defending

I'm just telling you to be open minded

>'hur dur i think i'm going to be sick'

Do any of you fucking idiots understand how this website works?

They're both rated 7.7/10.

not much of an audience yet

Haha user you're so silly. Don't you know I only read the the percentage rating. There's a reason why its bolded and has special font rather than the small font fine print 7.7. Who even looks at that?

Spiderman (2002) is a much better movie.

>disney movie gets (((suspiciously))) good reviews despite being mediocre
wew lad it happens only 5 times a year!

I CAN HEAR HEAVUUUN

I AM SELFISH, I AM WRONG.

I don't get why people like the Spidey movies... I thought Spiderman 2 was a cringefest

if homecoming is another origins story ill never watch it

is that you ?

Just like WW.

How nice of the all-powerful Disney to give their competition really good reviews too this year.

I mean, when you look at it another way, that rating seems rather IMPRESSIVE

This is accurate. Spider-Man: Homecoming is great.

They've already fucked Pete's character up so bad. It started in Civil War.

I refuse to watch Disney neuter another great character. Say what you will about the ASM movies, but st least Spider-Man felt like Spider-Man.

why do you fucking retards not understand that the negative reviews come out later because they are shit reviewers that have to wait for the movie to come out to watch and review it

Yes(No)

What are you talking about ASM felt nothing like Spiderman. Homecoming is literally the closest to comic book early years Peter Parker we've ever had on the big screen.

>Ratings
>Mattering
>Ever

nostalgia fags bfto

It really isn't.

Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 have stood the test of time. A plethora of superhero flicks have flooded the market since and these two movies still are looked back upon fondly.

>Liking the beige movies that marvel put out

You're making assumptions. The Raimi Spider-Man films and the ASM films were trash and Homecoming is likely trash too.

That's how bad this portrayal is. Real Spidey historically carries a bit of a chip on his shoulder about the big shots - an honest-to-God "working class hero" vibe. He didn't fanboy around after them like a fucking star-struck kid, not even when he *was* a kid.

Spider-Man should be interested in one thing and one thing only about being an Avenger - a paycheck. He wouldn't take a "charity suit," either. He'd have showed up for the fight with the best he had, tossed Stark's suit right back in his face, and fucking sided with Cap.

As bad as they were, ASM gets more right about Peter Parker in one scene than this one's likely to in an entire movie. Fuck Disney.

How dare Disney turn Spiderman into a loud-mouthed highschool kid who constantly quips while he fights with his enemies. Totally ruined the character!

The Disney shills will claim that Spider-Man was never good in the first place just like they claimed Star Wars was never good in the first place. They have little respect for the past even on a superficial level.

Quips get me invested in a character, too, senpai.

>He'd have showed up for the fight with the best he had, tossed Stark's suit right back in his face

Why do you pretend you like the source material when you clearly know nothing about it? The whole Stark building a suit for Spidey was literally a plot point taken right out of the civil war comics, you dimwit. So was Spidey being star-struck about Cap.

>same moron who says this in threads is back at it

You have serious issues.

Point out a single post ITT that bitched about Spidey quipping

Why would they pretend that? This movie got great reviews so far and looks pretty fun. The only people who have to pretend it's bad are you and your fellow weirdos with your Disney obsession.

Do people not remember the original Spiderman movies. He quips all the fucking time. Any more and I'd worry that he had mental deficiencies, like in ASM.

Fucking Raimifags I swear to God. Find a way to live with the fact that the trilogy was a cheesy piece of shit that aged like milk and got Peter Parker, Spider-man and MJ completely wrong.

That's the first one in the OP pic

And who did he end up siding with in the comic? Also, there's a difference between star-struck and respect.

>Audience score 67%
on the best Superhero movie ever fucking made

The fuck...

Everyone on Sup Forums was shitting on Star Wars TFA and your only defense was "ANH wasn't good anyways omg STOP shitting on TFA you autists"

The Dark Knight Rises is officially a better movie

Spider-man 2 was the best film in the trilogy. Also, the best capeshit ever made is unbreakable

>overreacting when Homecoming only has received its first batch of reviews from the premier
>not knowing that RT scores always drop once the majority of reviews get added.
Homecoming will probably end up in the mid to high 80s.