Get Out isn't the greatest movie critics call out to be

I didn't think Get Out was so great as people said it was. It just furthers the stereotype of white people liking black people that they want to be like them. (Same goes for "Dear White People") Why do blacks have such big egos that they believe they're the greatest race in the world? Why the hell do you want to be black if all they do is get in trouble? That was the MAJOR plothole to this movie.
Also, why was black the only choice? What if they wanted to be another race, or gender or somebody with a perfect body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGt1l6pNEEE
youtu.be/E9ZTjknblQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE

everything blacks do culturally whites eat up. Stop being bitter and a virgin OP

People didn't really liked this movie that much. It's only a critics marketing bullshit, like always.

It was poking fun at black-worshiping liberals rather than an over-arching white stereotype.

That was the point. People were fetishizing them. Plus officials don't care if minorities go missing. This is basic stuff man

Trans can either get brain surgery or just mutilated their body?

Either way they are screwed in the head

I want to be japanese

You're just a weeb son. Good news is your penis is Japanese. But the average Japanese isn't 250 pounds :/

I'm a girl you fucking fascist

No, you're just a racist.

Mexicans can't be racist, like blacks can't be racist.

You transphobic piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=hGt1l6pNEEE

I'm reading Black Rednecks and White Liberals right now. It's a good read. Essentially, black culture is mostly white redneck culture, which is essentially shitty, outdated dumbfuck culture from 17th century Scots and Irishmen.

Jordan Peele legitimately believes he's being victimized by black worshipping white liberals, though.

try not to overthink it...the niggers never do.

Niggers live in fear of the truth so they tell themselves these fairy tales. Havent you wondered why black people are so religious...
>because they are more simple minded
>because they need to believe anything other than the fact that they are the old model of human and the civilized races are human 2.0

youtu.be/E9ZTjknblQM

What if a black guy want to be a white guy so they wont get shot

>People didn't really liked this movie that much
Do Sup Forumscucks just assume that everyone else is as stupid as them?

only jews want to be black (see ref: Less Grossman)

No self respecting white european wants to be a nigger

They literally think the tards on Sup Forums represent how people really are and what they think about the world.