Just bought my MAGA hat, where can I go to piss people off while wearing it...

Just bought my MAGA hat, where can I go to piss people off while wearing it? I bought it specifically to piss people off. The only idea I have to wear it at is a college campus right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

slickguns.com/
gunbroker.com/
armslist.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chicago.

The Urban Bean. Or any hipster coffee place with lots of feminists

I go the gym with my MAGA hat

Carry a gun with you. Will result in extra triggers and also defense in case the leftists attack.

Holy shit great idea I know just the place! It is in the most hipster infested area of my city too

My taser will have to do until I can choose my first gun to buy

sadly tasers won't trigger sjw's like a gun will

Youre not trained to shoot to kill (thats what usmc boot camp is for) so your pussy ass will never pull the trigger
Youre just gonna get loudmouthed or get fucked up

Anything in .44, go lower than that and you may as well be a woman.

>Inb4 a fucking leaf
In vacation.

>Buy a Maga hat to piss off people
>3 months later nobody ever give a fuck about it

Well. Atleast I have one.

Thinking about getting a MAGA hat

What color should I get?

Pink faggot

>where can I go to piss people off while wearing it?
literally anywhere

Starbucks is a good bet.

Buy the biggest handgun you can find when you decide to carry.

In the liberal mind bigger = scarier

just go to the shopping mall and walk into the nearest trendy millennial clothes shop.

how boring is your life that this is something you do

sanfrancisco california

the Interracial Breeding Grounds

starbucks

People aren't going to get pissed they'll just laugh at you and think you're a gullible retard for buying a shitty tacky hat.

college campus

Go to martin luther king jr ave.

I hope you die faggot

Here is a handy map.

The factory where it was made, made by a bunch of mexicans.

>btw guis i'm a muhrine
fucking kill yourself pog boot pos

Nah they get pissed I had 2 Are you kidding me?! Girls following me for a block when I took a stroll around town in mine
It was pretty great I told them it's just a hat and they started going on about how it's literally a kkk costume

Wasn't hillary at 97% just 3 or 4 days ago?

Kek

I wore mine in Sebastopol.

And while they are paying $20 for cup of cold pressed bullshit. I can live with that.

Remember if anybody tries to flick your hat off you uppercut them in their fucking black rim glasses wearing face. Moar likely they'd be recording to virtue signal on kikebook os you have proof of self defence. Don't take shit from nobody.

Detroit

Go into a Starbucks and sit down with a drink. Act totally oblivious and innocent.

Libcucks wont be able to restrain themselves.

Anywhere in Southern California.

t. guy with no friends anymore.

Mexican Restaurant
Starbucks
College campuses
"Trendy" hangout places/restaurants

I'll be friends with u

t. another trump supporter in Southern California with no friends

You live in Santa Clarita my friend?

I ordered a red MAGA hat from the Trump shop on his site two weeks ago, and have yet to even get a tracking email for a shipment. Did it take anyone else this long if you bought yours online?

I ordered one back in February, this is normal. Speculated that they were waiting for a batch of hats to be made and they ship them all out at once.

Pic related

Wore mine out and about in London.

Got literally no reactions apart from one guy with dreadlocks who glared at me.

No it's not.

In the liberal mind the darker it is and the more tacticool shit you have on it is what makes it scarier.

Shit, so I may have to wait a few months before it ships? I was hoping sooner. Oh well, thanks for the info.

Any officially designated safe space. Or Wholefoods.

The camo one.

This.

I have one of the real MAGA hats that I got shipped to me by an American friend and they're kind of weird fitted. Only Trump can really wear them properly because he's a big guy.

I wish I had gotten one of these ones instead.

The only places I take mine off at is places where I can't see them making my food/drink.
(Sorry bros, but I'm not eating spit)

Any place that has volunteers is a good place such as salvation army, humane society etc; especially if you're making a donation.

Ha! I hate wearing hats but i do have a Trump shirt i wear every Saturday when the wife and i do the shopping and i do so with a gun on my hip even though i have a ccw. I've had no issues other than a few dirty looks. The funny part is when i do open carry i wear my dad's old Colt Python 44mag for shits and giggles . my wife wears the hat

Also wear a tshirt with this on it and sit there eating a bag of Skrittles.

I-I want a maga hat to piss hipsters off. They hate him here too, even though most of them just know what the media or friends have told them

You incorrigible bastard. I like you.

I wish I was in 'Murica so could join you

Why not just wear it regularly, without any intent?

>My taser will have to do until I can choose my first gun to buy
What are you, 19 and/or poor? Just buy a fucking gun. You already bought some shitty alternative.

slickguns.com/
gunbroker.com/
armslist.com/

En 1000 krone seddel? Er du rig?