/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Dougie Jones Hates Niggers edition

fuck meanwhile

fuck pastbin

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz
youtube.com/watch?v=QczxCxFRUf0
vice.com/en_uk/article/j5e45g/kyle-maclachlans-web-series-about-his-dogs-is-weirder-than-twin-peaks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

David Lynch just put him there as a big fuck you to the audience for not accepting him

DISCLAIMER: Richard Horne is NOT Audrey's son. He is IN FACT Johnny's SON.

holy shit bad OP

pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz (embed)

Meanwhile:

youre bad fuck dougie jones

Who /HELLLOOOOOOooooo-OOOOO/ here?

well at least you put /tpg/ in the subject name

report this post

>The 1-1-9 lady and her son.
Maybe, I don't see why tho. It's not like they have much to do with anything anyway. My guess is the kid will provide a peeping tom's account of what happened to dougie's car at a crucial moment.
>The uncovered insurance scam.
I don't know, I have a feeling it's related to more than just Dougie. It might have something to do with the same weird corporate league that put the hit on Dougie and that lady.
>Whatever's happening with Dougie's car.
I mean, assuming those mercenaries who laid the mine were out to get Dougie, even if Coop is restored, he'll still be in Dougie's body, so he'll still need to deal with that.
>The manlet murder mayhem
Yo, Spike was trying to kill Coop. There's no way that corporate dude got told to put a hit on Dougie JOnes. He's getting orders from somebody in the black lodge who knows where Coop's soul is.

in reply to

So we all agree Dune is a good movie, right?

I'm really glad lynch decided to show that there is no curvature of the earth in the wide shot. Not a lot of film makers would have the balls to show something like that. Im suprised showtime didnt try to stop him desu. Good for lynch trying to spread some truth, no matter how slight it is.

i don't think dune is as bad as most people say it is

>log into normiebook
>see this
>REEEE

Dune is Goth Star Wars

if you dont think this is the sickest shit you can go kill yoruself

youtube.com/watch?v=QczxCxFRUf0

or both

>i know david lynch is abstract artists but on his director goes upside down

What did he mean by this?

Are you saying what I think you're saying?

>the look you get when trying to explain your interests to coworkers

Waaaaaaaaaaah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah

he sounds like a literal baby crying

this post had better be ironic, friend.

Pink Floyd is a bad band with not one single song that isnt "le weirdo reddit" muh music

wut

20 seconds into glass box n chill and he gives you this look

The Nine Inch Nails are tré terriblé.

It was a good idea to bring Eddie Bravo on staff as scientific adviser.

Yes. The climax is weak, some aged effects, but otherwise good as a film (not sure about as an adaptation.

I saw her on tinder. Gave her a superlike, but no match.

you are tre faggot, faggot

taking requests

post scene or time frame and episode or movie

>tfw no Amazon Tracey gf

Pleb vs. Pseud

She's only 5'8''. That dude is probably just a manlet.

>ugly people are bad people
Further proof that Lynch is a sociopath.

>say please
>what?
>you heard me

top kek

>even BOB has better teeth than Ike
wew

man just has good taste in beautiful women

>I know david lynch is abstract artists but on his director goes upside down

what did they mean by this?

Reminder that there are people in these very threads that support and advise skipping.

Skipping My Life, My Tapes is a red flag. Skipping Secret Diary and Secret History is a pleb detector. But skipping episodes, even a single fucking episode, is unforgivable. That sentiment also includes The Missing Pieces. If you recommend that anyone skip an episode, or have skipped episodes yourself, skip over these fucking threads, you massive, massive faggot.

Nobody cares that you don't have time now. Maybe you should have watched Twin Peaks before, you bandwagon trendlord.

So who or what was Dougie Jones (the real Dougie Jones, not Cooper)? And why did he have that ring?

more muffinposting

t. ugly person

>Spike was trying to kill Coop
That's what I get for posting half asleep. Yes, you're right, Coop would still have to deal with that, even though he'd likely solve all this much quicker than Dougie. I hope we get Coop back soon.

Still put yourself in DougieCoop's shoes. If you suddenly got your mind back, would you let everyone know or just pretend to stay retarded and continue to live with your lovely wife and son? At this point, it wouldn't even surprise me the last shot before episode's 18 credit is DougieCoop winking at the camera and saying "I was only pretending to be retarded".

>i loves weird, bizarre, unibigous, and shock of arts
>pink flamingos

Entry level pseud.

It's too bad they never released the rest of the poledancing scene. :(

>paying attention to the scenes between James and his MILF gf
Literally why would you EVER do this? Do you hate yourself?

>he'll still be in Dougie's body
grow a brain please

best explanation right now is that dopplecoop manufactured him to increase the time he had available in the real world.

He's right that Lynch isn't on Kubrick's level desu

this was pretty mean of Shelley tbqh
maybe why I don't like her as much as other anons

You obviously did, though. That gives you the right to say it sucked. If you want to speak about something with knowledge, you have to have the experience. If you just skip episodes because some retarded guide told you they suck, you're an idiot.

Agreed

Kubrick is lower :^)

If reddit came here and now they all think that Cooper is actually Doug's doppelganger and other retarded things, does that mean that everyone who actually knows Twin Peaks has left here and gone to reddit?

The contrast between the mundane, the strange and the all-out soap opera-ish was a lot of what made the original series so memorable. These parts aren't "good", but they create a certain WTF contrast which I think ended up playing a role in the cult status of the whole series. Maybe I'm too generous with this, but I think without these flaws, the series wouldn't have had the same staying power.

I left them playing in the background while shitposting on Sup Forums. Is that good enough?

Dougie Jones fucks niggers.

Fixed

A short clip of Leland REEing out after he realized he was caught/tricked in the interrogation room in season 2 episode 9, please.

Kek

2/10 Please meme responsibly, user.

The only answer to that is kys

Plebby, but acceptable.

I know and im really not trying to meme but nobody thinks its weird there is no curve in this? David lynch is pretty smart and probably would know hes doing that

>all that budget
>still mundane compared to real life

They're not doing remotely the same thing. On a purely technical level, sure, Kubrick (and a bunch of others) filmmakers are lightyears ahead of Lynch. But Lynch is doing something different and creating a certain mood with his work. He's got his own thing and a very personal touch, and he takes more risks than pretty much any other mainstream filmmaker. And he's good at what he does. You're comparing different things.

based webm poster
I appreciate your work.

lodge Laura screaming and making a terrifying face in the s2 finale (both instances)

thankyou thankyou

Who cares? I don't even know if there's supposed to be a visible curve at the angle he used, but this isn't hard SF. He was likely more interested in the composition than anything (even though it's a bit of a strange angle to choose to film an explosion at).

So am I the only one who believes the frog that crawled out of the egg and into the mouth of the girl is Mike ?

BOB was a globe when spewed from the female thingy so I can't see him being the frogbug.

For decades now, Twin Peaks has been an entry level hipster commodity. You know those people who self-identify as "weird" and "awkward" and "alternative" but actually have great social skills and a million friends and also happen to be super hot? Twin Peaks is their favourite show.

this?

Lodge spirits obviously have the ability to "plant" doppelgangers of people in the world to use for their own ends. Not sure where they got Dougie's original soul from.

I don't think Doppelcoop or BOB have the ability to manufacture people. Otherwise, why wouldn't BOB just make a copy of Laura? It might just be the Giant.

>categorizing television/film by social standing of viewers

This is the most autistic behavior on Sup Forums.

Well it's in black and white and there are no structures to compare its size to. The nuke in your image is also more than 3 times the power as the one dropped on Hiroshima and more than twice the power as the Trinity one, which is the one in Twin Peaks.

That's good, but I was thinking of when he was thrown in then ripped his jacket off and started running back and forth at the walls haha

Why are people complaining about "not getting the real Dale Cooper back"?

We saw him in the first episode in the black and white room and the red room. Now, it's Dougie's time to shine.

the earth is flat prove me wrong

So? Does that make the show bad?

>Now, it's Dougie's time to shine
And the tree.

It's been copy pasted straight out of a vice article you dunces

vice.com/en_uk/article/j5e45g/kyle-maclachlans-web-series-about-his-dogs-is-weirder-than-twin-peaks

Making actual webm content because I feel like it.

>Joke's on them I was only pretending to be retarded.

faggots have gotten so used to capeshit that they expected a reboot of season 1
>a body is found
>cooper drives into town, talking to Diane through his iphone
>cooper shows off some new zen abilities
>the local police have new coffee and donut rituals
>the diner has 18 different kinds of pies, one for each episode
>cooper goes to the red room, but only for a few minutes
it's become so commonplace in media to be fed the same exact shit over and over again that people are starting to be disappointed when they get an original story.

i wish he'd finger me with that hand

what a qt. best season3 girl right there

Anyone notice the first sound effect that plays when Abe Lincoln crushes her skull sounds like a tree falling and then the rest sound like crunching sounds?

Can someone please explain what is actually this guy's fucking problem?

Too kindhearted. Sacrificed himself and paid the ultimate price.