Star Trek

WE WUZ KLINGON KANGS

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs"

I actually like how the Klingons look like aliens now.

I would like to see redesigns of most Trek aliens to make them look more alien honestly.

Lf BKC bull

Jeez, that looks like something from Doctor Who. Are they introducing yet another Klingon variant they'll have to spend three episodes explaining?

Everyone post your favorite ST actress at their prime. Preferably outside ST uniform.

In the trailer they talk about finding some Sarcophagus and Molor. Head Klingon goes on about unifying them or something, probably some Klingon cult.

So why did the writers decide to make the Ferengi Alliance go soft right at the end?

>WE WUZ KLANGS

FTFY

the fuck trailer did you watch

I'd put my symbiont in her trill if you know what I mean.

>classic Trek threads are comfy
>nu Trek threads are shitholes
>despite knowing this, OP decides to create a nu Trek thread
Fuck you, OP.

There are two trailers, the CBS trailer and the Netflix trailer. Clearly they saw whichever one you didn't.

CUTE! a CUTE!

I've seen both. the Klingons didn't have any dialogue in either version, aside from yelling like in their death rites.

but ancient klingons that have been in hibernation is pretty much the only thing that makes sense for their new look. like this is the Klingon version of the Botany Bay or something.

What if they are Klingons who got H'urqed?

Looks gay

also acceptable. (and could be the explanation for why they are in hibernation/stasis/whatever in the first place)

and maybe the cathedral-looking ships are actually H'urq ships, which is why they don't look like Klingon ships.

what the fuck is this autistic gothic cathedral contorted into the shape of a space ship shit?

The main problem with Discovery so far is that it looks like generic sci-fi, rather than Star Trek.

I have no problem with re-imagining Trek for the modern era (fuck me TOS fanboys and their whining about why does the ship have touch screens and LCD screens). But Trek has always had very sleek design. Even though it looks like shit, I understand why JJ went with "Apple Store" with Nu Trek, because Apple = Sleek, futuristic design among normies.

But Discovery doesn't look Sleek or Treky, from images we've seen, it looks like a mash up between like, Battlestar Galactica and Doctor Who.

This image does not say "Federation Ship" to me, it says "Tardis".

Might look better in motion, Enterprise also doesn't really align that much to Trek aesthetics as well. But this is supposed to be the same era as Cage, so it's strange they just didn't update the Cage aesthetic.

wow, the new Warhammer 40k movie looks great!

Concept art isn't always how the final product looks

>we want the Stargate audience

So the autistic stand-in for each series was:
TOS - Spock
TNG - Data
DS9 - Odo
VOY - Neelix
ENT - Phlox
Accurate?

yeah, maybe give the betazoids their full black eyes

because fuck gene roddenberry, he's a commie cook! star trek is better betraying it's tenants don you know!

>Lets go for that Gears of War locust look

B'Elanna was clearly the autistic one in VOY

Cringe harder, reddit.

Why aren't the gold panels in the center the same size? Isn't this supposed to be a spaceship? Was it slapped together by some dudes in a garage or by professionals in a space port?

Daily reminder...

Which?

Jesus Christ, I'd rather go gay

As if any of you permavirgins had a choice.

Hoshi looks like the only one that could bear my children. But then they would be halfbreeds.

>getting the most unflattering ds9 pics you can find

Hoshi, Torres and T'Pol based on the picture. But I know Blalock and Dawson don't look like that anymore.

Kira looks good for her age tbqh

Is her skin too tight?

>look up newer photos
>she looks different again
I think she used to be into being /fit/ and anorexic at the same time

I know where to cut

Captain we have to get TPol to sickbay! She is infected with Regalian Blood Worms!

Rules of acquisition #59:
Free advice is seldom cheap.

And to think I used to fap to this freak.

This screams Stargate SG1 to me. Where's Macgyver.

>tfw no Riker weight gain fanfic

No one will believe me, but I used to fuck Nicole DeBore.
Toronto. Early 90's. I was in school. She was an actress, but not working much.
Hooked up with her at a party, and dated on and off for about 6 months. Never really got serious and she dumped me for another actor who ended up staring on Felicity.

I have a couple of pictures (like actual photographs) of us dressed up for Halloween and another of us drinking at some shitty bar.

And that is my only claim to fame.

Bat Ferengi when?

>tfw I never even knew she was a Canadian

Go on...

Green text and pic if you have it.

R I K E R E D

What am I even fucking looking at? This shit is so low budget they resorted to mirroring stock images for concept art?

Looks like she was infested with the eels of Ceti alpha five

I can see five klingons at 4 command terminals.

Ferengi did nothing wrong

She's got those Greek milf genes where she didn't hit her prime until she was like 40

>she dumped me for another actor who ended up
>another actor
>another

So who are you?

I just hand my anus over to Worf

Yeah uh me to.

god she's gorgeous

so you going to post them or what? Also, how was she in bed and personality wise? Did you ever get any nudes taken?

IT'S MY LUCKY LOONIE

Answer this man's question

Troi all day. She's a MOMMY

So does Ezri but they grabbed the worst pic of her

>that night and day difference

I honestly didn't even notice the two klingons in the foreground. It's like staring into a Michael Bay Transformer or a Magic Eye picture

Is T'pol trans?

Haha I'm nobody. Bad grammar on my part. I couldn't act my way out of a paper bag.

Jesus that was 20+ years ago. She was fun, kind of insecure, but all young people are that way. From what I recall, we had a good time and she was a sweet, fun girl.
And that's it.

>they didn't pic the pictures that are clearly made to make them look good instead of ones where they are more natural or at least as natural as a woman with tons of make up can ever be

kira or dax

but aliens probably wouldn't look like that

ah yes, this episode

How many guys do you think or do you know of that she's fucked besides you and that guy she married for 13 years in 1999?

Also, what this nigger saidHow was she in bed? Just traditional sex or anything else? Did she moan, cum, bite her lips Gives head? Was she known to be very reserved or was she known to fuck around?

Do you think she fucked any of her cast members of any show?

Forty fucking seven years old.

>Kangons

>No one will believe me
>I have a couple of pictures (like actual photographs) of us
Yeah, those photographs would probably go a long way to getting people to believe you.

>believing this dipshit's wobbly stack of lies
Sup Forums you're drunk

New preview

This meme is officially dead if you are using it every time a black person is in something. Klingons were always black, summerfag.

Picard's expression in the back ground.

Yeah but they look dumb and cartoonishly niggerishly primitive now

>want a lift user?

Give me one (1) good reason why every single character in a major TV show or movie can't be played by a straight white male.
you can't

did she skin an armchair to make that dress?

it would have made this scene gay as h*ck.

>Make the eyes far apart
>add ridges and flatness to nose
>pointy ears
>SO ALIEN

What episode of Power Rangers is this?