Why is new simpsons so fucking creepy?

why is new simpsons so fucking creepy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecf-ATfGdJg
youtube.com/watch?v=c1mbv6RC4AM
youtube.com/watch?v=_HqBvv_cJd0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the writers all grew up watching the Simpsons and are now maladjusted.

Is that a Cedar Rapids reference?

pit whore

They didn't draw the inside curve between the coracobrachialis and the teres. Either the artist is clearly not a pit-man or the studio has censored his work.

The potential Simpsons futures have always featured Bart being some kind of deadbeat
Him fucking his sisters teacher from forever ago is not surprising
Also Simpsons predicted 911 and the Trump presidency

user stop being such an underage faggot. People were expecting a Trump run since the 80s. Simpsons making a joke about a Trump presidency isnt from clairvoyance its from watching Opera.

Why would they reference a who-gives-a-fuck movie like this?

why havent they grown up yet?

>new

I remember watching this episode in middle school

Nigger I was talking about the episode from the nineties where Homer goes to the twin towers and the 2004 generic future Simpson episode where Lisa was president after Trump. Not some shitty Opera clip

the simpsons writers live in the same reality as the rest of us. you i'm not so sure about.

I know but acting like the Simpsons 'predicting Trump' is some feat worthy of praise is retarded as fuck considering he's been on the cusp of running since before you were squirted into that gaping maw of despair that we call your mother.

what was the joke?

And what? As he said Trump was expected to candidate himself since a long time ago by a lot of people.

The Simpsons writers live in a reality where they did not write episodes they wrote?
Do you realize how retarded you sound

the woodstock movie.

haha, his face fall off. so funy

youtube.com/watch?v=ecf-ATfGdJg

I also said they predicted 911 you dipshit
Because certain non autistic people know that claiming the Simpsons predicted both is a joke

The only good Simpsons is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=c1mbv6RC4AM
prove me wrong you fucking plebs

Once again the point was that the Simpsons predicting 911 and Trump were equally retarded ideas

>tfw mexican

Oprah.

>not fucking krabapple

she's dead

>watching the simpsons after season 8
lmao

>not fucking krabapple

it's so fuckin' creepy 'cause Bert dyed

This

Hell, half of season 8 is iffy. Season 7 was the last one where every episode is great.

What the fuck. That's just gross.

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=_HqBvv_cJd0&feature=youtu.be

That's not how long hair works. She should have a vertical streak.

Don't be so uptight about sex,man. It's a journey of finding yourself and you should experiment as much as possible.

no ideas anymore, writers literally just thinking up 'WHOAH SO IMAGINE THE SIMPSONS GO TO BRAZIL!'

Proceed to milk for a further 15 years.

Real question is how does a show continue to air when it's been bad for 3 quarters of it's run time?

jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

faggot

Except the ones where he is a supreme justice and head of his own demolition company.