Redpilled Movies

My choice: Small Soldiers

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls5834hbssM

How? isn't it about the dindus being the underdog and rising up, defeating the white master race?

We're doing what gorgonites do best, we're hiding.

Excellent movie, one of my childhood favourites.

I love Small Soldiers. The toys are so expensive on eBay.

Triumph of the Will. There has never been a greater redpill. Not only the greatest propaganda but the greatest red pill ever made.

i was so into that shit when i was a kid. i was also into the indian in the cupboard, chucky, and toy story to a lesser extent.

i actually thought for a long time that my toys would come to life and fuck shit up when i wasn't home and that some of them were good and evil so i was always pretending like i was gonna leave and then running back in my room to catch them moving. i'd also talk to them and try to get them to stop acting like they were toys. i thought some of them were evil too so i'd position the good ones in my room so that they'd have the advantage if they came to life and started fighting the evil ones

fuck i was retarded

But that's cute, user.

Holy fuck, I remember this fucking movie.

I love the music at the end of a movieclips video. Sounds like magic.

They were gorgonites or whatever and were an alien race of mutant looking things.

So not really.

>ywn constantly rewind your small soldiers vhs tape to watch it again and again and again

i miss those days, desu. i miss those pre internet, pre cell phone, pre muslim days.

No, it was about a bunch of betas rising up to defeat a bunch of might-or-might-not-evil PTSD vets. There were a lot of redpills in the movie, from the disintegration of traditionalism (the dad's toy shop) and its dire consequences (the soldiers are released because of the kiddo wants to save his dad's toy shop) to the abominable nature of new-wave feminism and LGBT (represented by the monstrous barbie-doll soldiers).

Lmfao, wut?

>Redpilled Movies

Vhs' still exist m8, try looking at goodwill. Maybe one day you'll get to watch it with your son.