How can anybody say with a straight face that say race does not matter? Brazil...

How can anybody say with a straight face that say race does not matter? Brazil, the largest black nation out of Africa is one of the most violent nation on the planet. Yet, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, the whitest nations in Latin America are the safest. You'd be safer walking through middle east as a Jew mouthing off Muhammad than you would be living in Brazil. And if they kill you, it'll be quick over before you know it. Unlike the sadist tortures Brazilian hoodlums give their victim before they kill them.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/11588886/Mapped-One-in-five-murder-victims-in-world-is-Brazilian-Colombian-or-Venezuelan.html
instagram.com/p/BcdBoOsHXVH/?hl=pt-br&taken-by=acidjazzsinger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/11588886/Mapped-One-in-five-murder-victims-in-world-is-Brazilian-Colombian-or-Venezuelan.html

One in five murder victims in the world are Brazilian, Colombian, or Venezuelan.

bump

Habitat + parenting + education
not a "race"

Wrong

unironically this

>Argentina white and safe

>Yet, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, the whitest nations in Latin America are the safest.

not really, Peru, Equator and Bolivia have lower homicide rate than Argentina/Uruguay.

also
>Chile
>whitest

it's just as Mestizo as Paraguay.

Read you fat stupid mongrel

>WHITEST
As in its whiter than most of latin america on a spectrum.

Yeah, pretty white and extremely safe tho
Nice proxy Gonzalo btw

Colombia has 1/3 of the homicides of Venezuela, and 1/5 of Brazil, tho.

several countries have more homicides than Colombia: India, Mexico, South Africa, Russia, Nigeria, Usa, Pakistán, the DRC...

The difference between south america and countries listed like Mexico, Russia and Nigeria is that congolombians and let's say argies kill each other to loot the dead bodies and get something to eat
Mexican, Nigerian and Russians kill each other for millions, for business, for territory, anything related to mafia
I am not defending it, I just say there is a difference

you're too low IQ to bait, my Simiozuelan/Peruvian/Argie friend from H*spachan.

>...Chile, the whitest nations in Latin America

you got it wrong, it's not about how white you are, it's about the amount of black blood you have, just look at you and Colombia, and compare it to Bolivia and Peru, way less"white" countries

it is not a bait
I feel so sorry that you took it that way, my post was really serious
That is the truth but I understand it is hard for you to accept it

>it's about the amount of black blood you have,

Which brings up the question. Is it morally right to quarantine the black population?

was for

ok, let's compare.

Russian Asuka had to be taken to a psych ward after a suicide attempt

why did she attempt suicide? Was she raped by Russian Shinji?

No wonder she attempted instagram.com/p/BcdBoOsHXVH/?hl=pt-br&taken-by=acidjazzsinger

ugly bitch lmao

>basing his opinion on the ethnicity by pics of low class bydlo
america is a black and mexican country then?

Oh yes, they are
Just like Argentina is a shithole full of shitskins who claim to be white