I'm doing important science research, and I need to know which Marvel character has the best butt

I'm doing important science research, and I need to know which Marvel character has the best butt.

Spidey ofc

You answered your own question.

Miles is gay as hell and even he's mirin dat ass.

Spider-Man has the best butt in the whole omniverse. It has been confirmed by comic book gods several times.

The spiders have the best asses.

Swiggity Swoogity!

Marvel characters are draw by different things artists with inconsistent art style.

They change their bust/ass/face all the time, so saying who is objectivelly attractive is useless. You can see it by the current malefication of Carol and Spider Woman.

This is one advantage of manga, that at least has usually just one main artist in charge of the character design that set things like face/bust/ass apart.

/thread

Male: Spidey
Female:Anyone being drawn by Frank Cho.

You're obviouslt talking about the Hulks fine ass here.

Smartphone cameras don't use mirrors.

>short hair
>lip biting

>cheek just barely touching hers
That's sweet

>cheek to buttcheek
not really

What's the next page?

I remember when that issue came out. I think I jerked it like six times.

Dick Grayson's arse is so good it transcends publishers.

wait a minute, is this a follow up of that time johnny and peter got shitfaced in their apartament and peter makes out with an alien?

You mean to hulk right

>rape fantasies about a passed out Hulk

>which Marvel character has the best butt
Logan. This is known.

Yup, same alien.

>only 6
Fag. I bet it wasn't even to Spider-Woman.

>she can sense you wanting to part those cheeks and jam it all the way in balls-deep
>so she makes you shove your tongue in there instead

>Asian
>best ass

Remember that she was an Olympic level gymnast. It's not going to be big, but her ass has got to be tight and perky as fuck.

Only because you asked, but this is all you're getting.
Now go look up Everything is Illuminated.