Anglo-Portuguese friendship thread

Get in here my tanned and pasty friends and celebrate the Aliança Luso-Britânica, the oldest alliance in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-investigator-kevin-halligen-found-dead-11206829
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the oldest alliance in the world
Heh

hugging

Portugal is literally the oldest nation-state in Europe, dumb gook.

Ah yes, allies...

wtf give her back NOW

>wines and fabrics agreement
>ultimatum for D. João VI
>ultimatum of 1890

memes aside it was actually her parents that killed her
they froze the corpse and then burned it

love you Portugal

This

I think it was probably some Eastern European subhumans (perhaps Romanian or Albanian) that took her

wrong wrong WRONG

get over yourself fucking pricks you have nothing in common but an alliance pact you forgot to end cause your relationship is irrelevant

t.Country that got buttfucked by the UK

I'm still amazed at how big names were back then.
The full name of Dom Pedro I do Brasil was
>Pedro de Alcântara Francisco António João Carlos Xavier de Paula Miguel Rafael Joaquim José Gonzaga Pascoal Cipriano Serafim
like wow

t. alliancelet

>buttmad because no long term friends

Doesn´t surprise me that a n*rd can´t understand loyalty.

and it's still going on to this day, just a few days an investigator for the case was found dead
news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-investigator-kevin-halligen-found-dead-11206829
this post reeks of jealousy

Around Danes, feel the pain

Whats up bong bros

Yo Denmark, got serious love for you too bro! Come on, let's have a threesome.

When are we getting together to fuck some frenchies and spaniards again?

We should invite Norway into this alliance.

no

top kek, beady eyed anglos

>podesta
>anglo

But they're our lads.

get in the car pierre we're gonna conquer the planet together

What's up, riding the wave since the middle ages.
Could anyone beat us?

True story

Eu te amo ^-^

Amo-te* is the correct word order for civilisation.

wow rude

I ate her

Sorry amigo. You know it's true. Africans also do the switcheroo you guys do, so you're automatically wrong.
Plus, you can't deny the elegance of "amar-te-ia". Mesóclise and Ênclise for life.

You'll always have future and conditional tenses that we rarely use, though.

lel tons of battles?

Dar-te-ei terras!

Sério que vós usais este tempo verbal? Algo que sempre me deixa triste é ver o tanto de mecanismo do português que nós não usamos como tempo verbal, pronomes, etc.

Bruh look at dis dood

Normalmente usamos o futuro composto ("vou fazer", em vez de "farei"), e o pretérito perfeito em vez do condicional ("fazia isso" em vez de "faria isso") coloquialmente. Formalmente usamos o condicional normal (o futuro nem tanto, mas também).

Mas no condicional, quando precisamos de um pronome num verbo menos comum (tipo fazer, ser), vamos buscar mesmo o condicional e usamos a mesóclise, em especial para ênfase: "farzer-te-ia" em vez de "fazia-te".

Quando ao "vós", está restrito ao norte interior (Bragança até à Guarda, mais ou menos), mas ainda se usa em tom de brincadeira ou ênfase: "fodei-vos".

A parte estranha é que usamos os pronomes na 2ª pessoa do plural. "Eu dou-vos uma carga de porrada" (em vez de "eu dou-lhes uma carga de porrada"), apesar de conjugarmos na terceira-pessoa: "Vocês dão-me uma carga de porrada". Ficamos com isto inconsistente.

Por mim era voltar à 2ª pessoa do singular, plural e começar a usar futuro e condicional e pretérito-mais-que-perfeito. O que fazemos é um desperdício de língua.

Ah aqui é cheio de inconsistências e matança da língua também.
>Eu vou te deixar lá
>Eu vou deixar ela lá
Mas "eu vou deixar você lá" acontece bastante também

Neste caso usamos o presente, que não faz grande sentido, mas os pronomes são consistentes.
Eu deixo-te lá
Eu deixo-a lá

Acho que no Português de Portugal mantivemos os pronomes todos correctos bem conjugados e usados nas -clises certas, o resto é que andou a mexer.

Can we also be friend with you guys?

>types "Sup Forums.org/int/catalog"
> ctrl+f, types luso
>click on the first thread
that's how I ended up here.
I don't care, I belong to here now!

No shitskins allowed

Don't speak like that Manuel. It hurts my feelings

Well-behaved colony-folk can watch,

That feels like cuckolding so no
We participate

Colony-folk can be upgraded to Mainland Citizen for the unique price of 10 dead Sp*niards or Fr*nch.

GTFO