amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4091886469/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.fr/gp/product/235592760X/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.fr/gp/product/2355927987/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>tfw we will never get a translated Chapter 0

Its a damn shame indeed.

Good things never happen

I wonder if there's a possibility that something like a comparatively small printing run via kickstarter funded solely by fans who wanted a copy would work? There's no risk of losing money since the printing run is funded and a copy of the final product is paid for all at once, there would just need to be enough people that want a copy.

>>it's my inadequacy
>mfw
fuck i hate it when good artists beat themselves up

>fuck i hate it when good artists beat themselves up
Agreed

I was thinking of that myself, and I'd hope he'd be interested in something like that. Hey, the There She Is!! guy did it, why can't Sho?
Sho really shouldn't beat himself up, it's not his fault people have shit taste and don't read anything other than garbage.

Also
>Tfw Pandemonium anime is a most likely never ever

In all honesty. If a fan says its good and they enjoyed it thats okay and all, but when big wigs, people in power and sales say its bad, unsellable, shit, it will take the artists down 10 thousand times worse than a random reader saying something good.

I think it might be a fear of failure on his part too.
I mean, Americans generally don't buy books, let alone graphic novels, and I'm not sure about the UK.

Awhile back I had this translated.

Not sure just how accurate it is, but still.

End

You'd really think he'd be a lot more popular than he is.

Japanese comics go on Sup Forums

It's both Sup Forums and Sup Forums

What sort of comic is this exactly? What is it about, where is it available?

It's kinda like an Americanized (Left to right instead of right to left) manga with beautiful art.
You can read it here: kissmanga.com/Manga/Pandemonium-Majutsushi-no-Mura
It has a bit of a description there.
I highly recommend it.

aw

Well shoot.

So who wants to suggest this idea to him?

I did anonymously earlier, never know if he'll actually read it or consider it though.
I'd definitely fund it though, and I'd hope a lot more would too. Shame it's so obscure.

Okay, what is this and where can I read it?

Is it on his tumblr?

Pandemonium Wizard Village, and no, but it is on his DeviantART, though I posted a link to the comic earlier

anyone have the downloads that were on his old site?

Damn, this style and art is incredible.

someone start a god damned kickstarter or something

It really is.

I thought it was Korean? Korea is Sup Forums related, Sup Forums is ONLY Japanese stuff.

I'm fairly certain it's Japanese.

I love that these are linked.

I don't get what the problem is. Because it wasn't popular in Japan no company will translate it?

They translate doujin all the time I thought.

You need to learn to spot kanji and kana, son.

I can't even manage the other Latin-based languages.

It's easy enough to spot the differences. Korean is very geometric and boxy with lots of circles and squares everywhere, chinese has a shit ton of flowing complex characters, and japanese has the same complex characters but also really simple looking ones as well that are used phonetically.

Basically if it looks like a robot made it, it's korean. If it looks like it could be written really elegantly with a brush, it's chinese or japanese. And between those two, if it looks super condensed and complicated, it's chinese.

I think Sho probably assumes it'd sorta be a waste to spend the money getting it published because he thinks it wouldn't make money back.

Why is domika so perfect Sup Forums?

That's not bad actually

She's Grade A cute.

I wish I were stupid rich so that I could just angel invest into talented people like this, without any need of seeing a profit. One of you fuckers better win the Powerball and make it happen, the comic industry would be a lot better off.

Domika is too pure. I had a dirty thought about her once and felt guilty for weeks.

Believe me, if I had millions of dollars that I could spend freely and not have to worry of it running out, I'd fund the fuck out of Sho. How an artist like him can go unrecognized is an awful tragedy.

She's meant only for Zipher, for he protected her smile.

I do wish that there were more people that drew fanart instead of one faggot who ships his OC with a character from the comic to an obsessive amount.

Eh, I think an indie publisher would jump on it once they read it. It's the kind of mediocre story with enough appeal for one.

Thanks

I want more fanart of Tits. Lots of lewd fanart.

Fanart for it barely exists as it is.

We don't need more furryshit, this is a good thing

It really isn't furshit.
You should give it a chance.

It's okay, but let's not pretend it's not furshit. Not with them titties flying around.

>Japanese anthropomorphic characters the same as Western furry
Also Japan's all about big titties, nothing new.

>closet furfags arguing over their disease

That's on one character, who is only really in one chapter and shows up in the background here and there in crowd shots otherwise.

Most of the story is about a barrel-shaped cat and an armadillo version of Olive from Popeye.

I mean pangolin. My bad.

>kickstarter

doujin people are frequently unwilling for some goddamn reason or other to set foot off their beaten traditional paths to publication. disregard for crowdfunding is one example, but it's even crazier in videogames where you'll see lone developers or small teams spend years on a game, develop something really unique and technically impressive, and then sell like 50 burned CD-R copies of it at comiket and when a big publisher doesn't contact them with a salaried job offer they just go "oh well i guess it was never meant to be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ " and totally ignore the fact that Steam exists and it is retardedly easy to get basically anything greenlit.

>wanting to shill out to Steam

There really is no difference

Could try Seven Seas Entertainment

Steam should accept digital comics. I would buy it.

I'm so glad this thread introduced me to this. Is there any way to support the artist

bump

Probably just buy the Japanese or French versions from Amazon or whatever, not really sure though, he doesn't have a donation thing.

Where can I buy this? I've checked all the foreign Amazon sites, can I get a link?

this is the first I've seen of the comic. Is this all on the artiest deviant page? or is it just someone translating his work?

hi6sho.deviantart.com/gallery/54200336/pandemonium-wizard-village-chapter1

Japanese versions:
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4091886450/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4091886469/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

French versions:
amazon.fr/gp/product/235592760X/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.fr/gp/product/2355927987/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here are the size comparisons, if it interests you.

I believe it's a semi-official translation, though the English version came out as the Japanese version did on the Ikki-para site before it closed for whatever reason. Those sketches though are only on his Tumblr, I believe.

>we will never have other of Sho's works translated

Also depressing.

What kind of defeatist mentality is this? Just because your country didn't care doesn't mean someone else isn't interested

I'd imagine it'd be hard not to blame yourself when you put out something and it underperforms, which makes me wonder how well it did in France. I do hope he reconsiders.

I think he meant that to say no US/UK-based publishers see it as a profitable endeavor since it didn't sell very well in Japan.

Obviously it won't get picked up because it doesn't have the proper regulated anime style

Which really just tells you how stagnated the industry is

that only applies for moeshit

Why are you such a massive faggot user?

bumping for attention

>it's my inadequacy

NOOOOO SHO PLS DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP WE LOVE YOU

He's too good of an artist to even think that.

bump

The beef here is just that; One Punch Man and WataMote also began as webcomics but they're not allowed on here nor ever had threads centered around them much on Sup Forums in the first place.

just based on what you guys have said, and how humble the author is, I would 100% back this and read it.

OPM and WM aren't anthropomorphic animals, either. It's hard to label Pandemonium.

hory shet

It applies to everyshit,

Haven't you seen those comparisons of manga art versus anime art? All unique artistic nuances/traces of the mangaka are smoothed out to great the blandest most assembly line looking shit possible. It's infuriating.

What animal is this supposed to be?

An armadillo, I think; or at least partially.

Maybe if he was less lazy and didn't indulge in shortcuts like sidemouth he'd be published already.

She's called a variant, but I think she's a fennec/pangolin mixed with some kind of bird.