youtu.be/yveA_vO22ys
youtube.com/watch?v=xe19sX-Gaok
feralaudio.com/83-fatal-farm-brent-weinbach/
youtu.be/l7khMfti9NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Max Landis

WHOS DERR??

The Pipe Strip video unironically made me think

this and Alantutorial are the most kino material I've come across. What are some other next-level youtube channels?

you can only post in this thread if your call made it in

Post favorite alantutorials
Nothing beats this one imo
youtu.be/zLNaaFw51O0

which is the correct canon:

Jon Arbuckle, 2
or
Jon Arbuckle, 0

Both.Go watch Night Mind,friend.

everybody loves the ending, but all the rest, with people opening up their most intimate shit to then be mocked by canned laugh is pretty deep stuff. in an age where youtube and realities all claim to be "real", this is the realest thing to come by by far in the last what, 15 years?

>not g.o.n.d.o.la.
C'mon son
youtu.be/yveA_vO22ys

Yeah, it's pretty easy to recognise kino when it appears.

i posted a flim you whore, dumb fucking bitch you fucking answer me with that piece of shit, oh boy, sad!

Quality over quantity nigga

this one always does it for me even though I've heard the music was some sort of mixup on youtube's part and wasn't the original audio.

disregard that I suck cocks and can't embed youtube properly.

Stop posting or reddit will find it

gg faggot

10/10 post made me delete mine, thanks for the warning and will never forget, specially when being on Sup Forums full of got bullshit and capeshit

Too late I'm posting it in every thread
youtube.com/watch?v=xe19sX-Gaok

Welcome to our website!

how the fuck did they do the clock and the changing light and all the match cuts from the newspaper

this must've taken hundreds of hours of work

I'm thinking they took a bunch of shots outside at different light levels then green screened it, and probably used the same newspaper template for each character, seeing as how they disappear out of frame every time they transition to the door.

It's quite vexing actually

They talk about that on Poundcast.

feralaudio.com/83-fatal-farm-brent-weinbach/

It was an extremely elaborate After Effects automation script that generated the video.

so its AI youtube kino?

youtu.be/l7khMfti9NM
this is called bullet time.

I brought a piece of what I believe to be YouTube kino to attention a couple of months ago and had one semi popular thread.

This is Dis, some fuccboi streetwear vlogger who at one point decides to drop everything and leave to Los Angeles in hopes of scoring 2 jobs. He gets rejected and over the course of the next 2 or 3 months loses everything due to spending all his money on weed and getting kicked out of his Airbnb ends up homeless in L.A. meanwhile vlogging the whole thing.

Oh, wtf. I went looking for the videos and the channel appears to be gone. Oh well. It was pretty kino, if anyone who was in that thread remembers they can vouch.

What does that guy have to do with it?